Sapa Cozy Hotel Reviews

31 Thach Son, Sapa, Lao Cai, Sapa, Vietnam

Water pressure in the sink was almost non-existent and the shower a little weak too. Beds were fine for me but I'd imagine some would find them a bit hard! There had been a mix up with the booking of my room so I was given a family room in sapa cozy right across the street at no extra cost. Can't vouch for Cozy 2 but the room was spotless and very homely. The location is perfect - 39 seconds from the lake and a 2 minute walk to the main square but itself on a pretty quiet street. The staff see

• 19th Nov 2015

I arrived, was told to go over the road, I was ignored by Lady who appeared grumpy. I was ushered next door to man who acknowledge me and then ask me to wait while he checked the room. Moments later he came down and took me up stairs. My sight is bad but as I am walking up the steps there was dirt on each step. Like a lot of dirt. They had not been swept for weeks. I was ushered into my room. The grime, the stench, the hard beds and finally the arguing down stairs! I walked out.

View all Sapa Bed and Breakfasts