Sapa Cozy Hotel Reviews

31 Thach Son, Sapa, Lao Cai, Sapa, Vietnam

I arrived, was told to go over the road, I was ignored by Lady who appeared grumpy. I was ushered next door to man who acknowledge me and then ask me to wait while he checked the room. Moments later he came down and took me up stairs. My sight is bad but as I am walking up the steps there was dirt on each step. Like a lot of dirt. They had not been swept for weeks. I was ushered into my room. The grime, the stench, the hard beds and finally the arguing down stairs! I walked out.

Booked this but as all the other reviews says, there are actually no dorms. Luckily they emailed me first to say they've had 'flooding' in the dorms rooms but can give me another room but at more than double the price. No email was sent back to me and no refund of the deposit I had made. If you want a dorm I reccomend Go Sapa Hostel!!!

a little bit small hostel but it was deserved to highly recommend because of their hospitability

View all Sapa Bed and Breakfasts