Sapa Cozy Hotel Reviews

31 Thach Son, Sapa, Lao Cai, Sapa, Vietnam

Booked this but as all the other reviews says, there are actually no dorms. Luckily they emailed me first to say they've had 'flooding' in the dorms rooms but can give me another room but at more than double the price. No email was sent back to me and no refund of the deposit I had made. If you want a dorm I reccomend Go Sapa Hostel!!!

a little bit small hostel but it was deserved to highly recommend because of their hospitability

Apart from the female owner this was the worst customer service I have had in Vietnam. The young women working the front desk were never of any help. The male owner was rude and unhelpful. Sure they always give you a "free upgrade" but that is because they don't actually have any dorm rooms.

Room was clean and had a great bed warmer. Staff was kind of sparse, they were rarely at the desk. This was a concern when storing my bag the last day since they just store it out in the open with no one watching.

Was upgraded to a private room as the dorm was full. Which is nice even if i then wonder how reservations are handled .. The room was good.

View all Sapa Bed and Breakfasts