Sapa Cozy Hotel Reviews

31 Thach Son, Sapa, Lao Cai, Sapa, Vietnam

We enjoyed our stay at Sapa Cozy Hotel, especially the super comfy beds and tea delivered to the room. We like pretty much everyone else were upgraded to a private room on arrival. It's a little away from the tourist centre, which I personally preferred and as its such a small town really doesn't make any difference.

Got upgraded to a private room shared with a friend of mine for the same price, as many people have noted. Good location and decent rooms for a cheap price. Note: Sapa cozy hotel 2 across the street is owned by the same person and if no one is at the reception in Sapa Cozy Hotel, just cross the street and they'll be able to help you.

The major problem with this hostel is that the rooms (at least the one we stayed at) was completely moldy and smelled awfully of mildew. The smell from the toilet was unbearable and there was visible mildew on the walls (yucky white hairy stuff pushing out from the walls). The bed was big and comfortable, and as everyone else on this page, we were also given a private room instead of dorm beds we had book. Breakfast across the road was good (3 dollars), but the staff slow and incompetent.

Such great staff and I met so many lovely people here. Was upgraded from a dorm room. Nice breakfasts available and the staff were helpful in booking my bus back to Hanoi. I even decided to extend my stay. Would recommend for sure. The rooms do smell slightly damp/mouldy but otherwise are clean.

I loved my stay at this hotel. Was a great experience. Booked the two day trekking and loved it. Taught English to some local people in the lobby. Was such an amazing experience and will be back someday!

• 8th Jul 2014

I chose this place due to the good reviews and was not disappointed. As per other reviews, I booked a dorm bed but was upgraded to a large private room with good hot shower, soaps, shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrush for the same price. I do not think they have a dorm. Staff liked talking to you as learning English. Cozy hotel is opposite Cozy hotel 2 . The guy at the desk there is very helpful and proud to be doing his job, just bare with him. I would go back there anytime.

The hostel was empty so I was upgraded to a private room. The room was comfortable, basic and excellent value for money

View all Sapa Bed and Breakfasts