Sapa Cozy Hotel Reviews

31 Thach Son, Sapa, Lao Cai, Sapa, Vietnam

I loved my stay at this hotel. Was a great experience. Booked the two day trekking and loved it. Taught English to some local people in the lobby. Was such an amazing experience and will be back someday!

• 8th Jul 2014

I chose this place due to the good reviews and was not disappointed. As per other reviews, I booked a dorm bed but was upgraded to a large private room with good hot shower, soaps, shampoo, toothpaste and toothbrush for the same price. I do not think they have a dorm. Staff liked talking to you as learning English. Cozy hotel is opposite Cozy hotel 2 . The guy at the desk there is very helpful and proud to be doing his job, just bare with him. I would go back there anytime.

The hostel was empty so I was upgraded to a private room. The room was comfortable, basic and excellent value for money

I really enjoyed my stay there as despite placing a booking for a dorm bed, I received a double room with private bathroom for the same money - love the low season! Staff was helpful and the room was clean with TV and a kettle to make tea and coffee. Loved it!

View all Sapa Bed and Breakfasts