Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Great facilities, very clean, pretty good common area though not the *most* facilitative to meeting other travelers. Reception helped with ideas throughout my stay but at times have slightly convoluted walking directions that they could not confirm on Google maps.

I kept trying to find faults with this large hostel, but i have to say that in the end it was excellent. We stayed in dorms, they were roomy, with comfortable beds, ac, and very clean. The bathrooms were clean, nice and large. The staff were excellent. There are printing and scanning facilities behind the counter which is handy as well. Location is less touristy, but very central. Only faults: not really a very social hostel, due to the size. The breakfast is average, but does the trick.

• 15th Jul 2014

Great hostel with fantastic facilities. They have a girls only floor that you need a card to get into, and security is top notch. Staff were a little cold (not rude, just not super friendly), and there isn't much of an atmosphere here.

Best hostel in Bangkok!

the staff were super helpful with all our questions, held some tickets for me, made phonecalls and wrote down addresses in Thai to show taxi drivers. great.

A wee bit out from the main Silom-Sukumvit stretch but overall a pretty experience. Pretty nice lounge to socialize too!

• 7th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Luv the place from every aspect .its like home away from home .will stay whenever I'm Bgkk ..one of my favor and will recommend. I stayed with my Frnd she is on wheelchair ,staff helpful all the way making our stay comfartsble .I think if thry can have a ramp as hostel has lift then she doesn't have to ask for help every time going out . Toilet bit short for her wheelchair but she managed .I suggest one floor one toilet and shower door bit big, then hostel fully accessible to handicap people.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

5 minute walk from the BTS, which means everything is easily accessibly. Not in a particularly noisy part of town, so you're guaranteed a decent sleep. A complimentary bottle of water everyday

Very pleasant stay. Excellent location (walking distance to Sky Train and Water Taxi). Room was clean and secure (safe available in room). Atm in the lobby, cafe and laundry on site all very convenient. For a bug hostel it was also pretty quiet! I would stay here again.

We had a great stay at the Saphaipae. The rooms are spacious and clean as are the bathrooms and showers. The security is great, you need a card to get into the elevators and there is a friendly atmosphere. The only downside is that it is on a very busy one way street but other than that it is a great place and location.

Friendly staff, great rooms, stayed in the private and it was like a hotel. People chill downstairs.

• 23rd Jun 2014

Really great place! It's almost like a hotel for young people ... Brightly painted rooms, CLEAN, books and tvs, balconies to sit on, nice elevator, and the staff are incredible. So nice, very good English and so helpful. Really awesome stay. Only slight downside is it's more like a hotel than a hostel, so maybe a bit harder to meet people.

The hostel has a very good atmosphere. The interior is quite hip and at the same time, has a sense of coziness. It is also spacious in a sense that there are couches outside the some of the rooms, across the hall. The breakfast isn't something, but hey, it is free. Oh, and the shared rooms have big bunk beds as well. Overall, it has a good value for money.

Great hostel with great facilities for washing clothes and the bathrooms are clean and large. Just a little out of the way from the hubbub of Khao San Road, a 200 Baht tuk tuk away!

We only stayed one night at Saphiphe hostel but it was great. Very good facilities, clean and friendly staff. When i go back to Bangkok i will e sure to stay again.

My first time to stay in a hostel. I can say Saphaipae raised the bar so high. The place is near the train station and the river so it's easy to get around. Accessible wifi in the rooms as well. Cool hallways (I love the artworks) and neat showers. And I still can't get over the fact that it has an elevator. So convenient!

I really didn't care for this hostel, particularly the staff. The breakfast they offer is awful. They even charge 50 Baht if you don't finish all your food. I find that pretty interesting considering how poor the breakfast offering is. The showers needed to be cleaned more frequently. I personally would not stay here again, but it is 'okay' overall.

Dear Mr. Wyche I'm very sorry we couldn't pleased you during your stay. Our staffs are with good deeds and are always here to help our guests any ways possible. I'm sorry you couldn't appreciated our good wills toward you. Regarding Breakfast, please understand we are giving away for free. With limited budget of USD 1.42/head, we are trying our best to give unlimited eggs, breads with jam and butter, coffee, tea and 1 asian side. We sincerely hope you find other hostel that can offer better...

The best value we've found in Thailand. Highly recommended.

Would highly recommended. I really enjoyed my stay here. Breakfast is included and you pay less. Great value for money. The location is central, only 2 min walk to BTS skytrain and you can access anywhere. I also love the staffs here, they are friendly and helpful. Anothere great point of this hotel is its large buiding with many activities you can join with all other guests. The hotel provides you with the snooker table and many computers free wifi/internet. The lobby is spacious and you would feel that yo

• 30th May 2014
  • Thailand

I tried to cancel my booking 2 weeks in advance, and then again 1 week in advance but everytime I emailed this hostel I got a return email saying that their email (the one on their website) could not be found. I had no way of contacting this hostel to cancel.

• 29th May 2014

Dear Lauren Hello :) My name is Jon and I'm the assistant manager at Saphai Pae Hostel. I'm so sorry you couldn't contact us via both of our e-mails. We have 2 e-mails here: 1.) info@saphaipae.com and 2.) rsvn@saphaipae.com Both e-mails were and are working well and I'm surprised and sorry your e-mails didn't came through. We have so much to offer here at Saphai Pae and sincerely hope we have another chance to be able to serve you in future. Best regards, Jon

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4