Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Very good location and very close to the skytrain station. Large room .. access by keycard and huge storage.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Thailand

The hostel has great sized lockers and comfortable beds. Lots of showers, clean, close to a metro station. I was under the impression it came with a free breakfast though, and was then told I didn't sign up for that option. I also has a psycho American in my room and didn't feel comfortable sleeping, but that is not the hostels fault.

Aun excellent place to stay it is like a hotel not a single compleint, if I go back to Bangkok for sure I will stay there again

By far the coolest looking room we have stayed in during our month of backpacking thus far. We had a private room which had awesome built in cement counters in the bedroom and bathroom. AC was super cold (not complaining) and water was nice and hot. Staff was really kind and helpful. Only downside is that breakfast was pretty bad. Not the end of the world though...just eat some toast and get a move on!

This hostel is great! The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and comfortable and air conditioned!!! The bathrooms are also very clean. I like that you can do your laundry yourself as opposed to a service. Free breakfast every morning!? Love!! I like that the common area is a good size where you can hang out by yourself OR meet other guests. The only thing I didn't like is that the diner closed at 2:30 pm. And if that's my only 'complaint', then I'd say you're gonna love it here!!

My biggest complaint is the bathroom on the ladies side.... Everytime I'm there the soap is broken/missing. Can this be replaced?

• 12th Sep 2014

Dear Ashley Thank you for staying with us and thank you for leaving a valuable comment. My name is Jon and I am the assistant manager at Saphai Pae Hostel. Regarding ladies' bathrooms, i will investigate, repair or replace our missing/broken soap dispensers ASAP and will not let this happens again. We hope to be able to welcome you again in future. Jon, assistant manager Saphai Pae Hostel

I love this hostel so much! It is a perfect hostel for people who travel alone (esp. girl) as they have an excellent security system for female floor. I'm very surprised that they have a huge locker which I can lock the whole suitcase in, keeping things tidy. Facilities are good and staffs are very helpful too. Will definitely come back next time!!

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

This hostel was amazing! It's within walking distance from the river taxi, bts, and amazing cheap market food. Free towels everyday, free water everyday, free breakfast! It is pure luxury for a backpacker to come home to. Thanks so much for the amazing stay! Will always recommend it!

Very good Hostel. Cleaned, good bed, good pillow, good bathroom with hot shower and very close to metro and taxi boat. I like te breakfast and the common área. If you want to stay close to khao san road Thats not a good deal. O really recommend this Hostel.

It was very nice hostel. They had everything needed. I was surprised to have internet in the room and breakfast included :) Very good value for money. Close to metro station. Would definitely stay there again.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Lithuania

Super friendly staff ,clean and great location

The only disadvantage of this hostel is the location. It is relatively far from most tourist sites (45min walk) and places to eat (20min walk). You'll definitely be spending a lot in cab fares

Nice hostel.....

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

I always enjoye staying at Saphaipae, it is definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It's extremely clean, the rooms are spacious, the staff helpful and it's in a great location.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Jordan

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It's clean, the rooms are spacious, the lockers are huge, the wifi is brilliant and most importantly the staff are amazing! Oh, I almost forgot, the location is fantastic! Just a 5 minute walk to the Surasak BTS Station. Highly recommended!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Jordan

The hostel is veeeery clean and they offer a lot of facilities! I was really surprised about how big is the place and the rooms as well, because of the price we had paid, so cheap. They have a laundry what is very helpfull when you are backpacking as we could see many people doing. The breakfast is SO good!!

Love it so much here. Ended up staying close to a month and never wanted to leave.

Good but not in the best location. But defiantly worth what you pay for. Also the beds are as thick as a car.

Such a great hostel, my friend and I had two nights here whilst passing through bangkok on our way north, lovely big rooms and huge communal shower areas! Great facilities, amazing location easy to get anywhere and so close to the skytrain! We loved it so much here we've already booked to stay here again on our return to bangkok!

• 20th Aug 2014