Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Very clean, helpful staff, close to skytrain station which makes commuting easy

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Estonia

Pro: Pretty good Hostel, big lockers, good wifi, always clean, close to subway Cons: big hostel (180 beds) and so not much atmosphere, hard to find food in the evening

Everything is amazing, people, staff, cleanliness, all available technologies, very safe, good place to meet people. Just the room was a bit dark and cold because of the air conditioner. But I would give 9 from 10 according to the price

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Lithuania

Best hostel I've been to!

Had nice stay there for 1st two nights in bkk . Staff friendly and place nice and clean with good showers, would definitely go back.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Very clean, helpfull friendly stuft, breakfest is OK but nothink special, i will stay there again

• 19th Feb 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. The double room was big, nice and clean.

• 18th Feb 2015

Really enjoyed my stastay here. Good location near to ferry port and sky train. The atafstaffwere very helpful and the rooms clean and good value. Would definitely recommend.

• 16th Feb 2015

Loved loved loved this hostel! Very helpful staff, great directions to this hostel provided, it's right near the metro and the central boat pier which you will both need in Bangkok. They offer laundry and I like the breakfast! It was only 69 Baht and it was an entire buffet! Located in the business part of Bangkok so I felt safe there.

Very comfy and pleasant

• 12th Feb 2015

Nice place with helpful staff and clean facilities. Adjoining cafe and restaurant were convenient and good value.

Generally a good hostel. However very big and anonymous. Staff could have been a little more friendly and helpful. Everything was kept nice and clean. The place was lagging a nice bar or any other space to really meet others. Generally very anonymous, no hostel spirit.

Great place to stay, I extended by 2 nights staying in a female dorm, they have a floor for females with different sizes rooms. Staff are helpful and you can book trips and travel but with travel they do charge a lot more. Rooms are spacious and lockers are big enough to fit your backpack in. Bathrooms are clean with plenty of toilets and showers.

Just Excellent I have crossed the whole world. This hostel ranks in my top 3.

We stayed in a private delux room. Room was big, clean, with air con, city view and shower with good water pressure (hard to find a good temperature though - but that was the only down side).

Great hostel to et started in Bangkok! The breakfast is amazing and allows for you to connect with other travellers. It is a easy jump to china town, the river ferry, and the BTS rail.

Stayed here twice in one trip, they are pretty helpful. I emailed them about the best(read cheapest) way to get from the DMK airport to the hostel and their instructions worked fabulously. Then I was headed down south to the islands so I asked if they would be willing to hold something for me, and they did it no problem. Overall this hostel is pretty great, I wish I was staying here longer in order for me to take advantage of some of the cool things they plan for the residents.

Great staff. I loved location easy to get to ferry for temple hopping. Nice breakfast. Amazing showers. Hot. Cumfy beds. Glare at value. Ideal hostel.

Enjoyed our short stay there. Ask the staff for the great local street food. Very spacious and calm. Really close to the Myanmar Embassy. Good place to stay to get your visa done.

Staff looked too busy. Just there to do a job. Not very keen to help. Very impersonal.

Dear Ms. Pripis Thank you for staying at Saphai Pae Hostel :) Yes, our staffs can be very busy time to time and not much time to service each guest perfectly. However, we all love to talk and help our guests - that's something we love to do it's more than just a computer's jobs :) It's getting slightly less busy now and I hope we are able to service everyone more than every :) Thank you and I apology for your uncomfortable experience with us Jon, assistant manager

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7