9.0
Superb 1,759 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 1,759 Total Reviews
Saphaipae Hostel Located at 35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok.
Thailand
Bangkok 10500 35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak
90% 1759
13.7208751 100.5198597
    Rooms available

• fire_flies18004
  • Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

We stayed at this hostel at the end of our trip and it was one of the nicest hostels of our stay. The rooms were big (we had a private) and they came with a fridge and a tv. The bathrooms were quite spacious as well and the showers were lovely! The free breakfast was by far the best that we had gotten at any hostel so far. Much more selection than just bread and jam! The surrounding area is mostly just expensive restaurants, but there is a 7-11 nearby and a massage shop that is rated very highly

• Canada, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016

Very nice hostel. Super clean and nice and quiet. Staff was very friendly and the sky train is very close. Very spacious room and clean washrooms as well!

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Apr 2016

Excellent location. Good, clean rooms and facilities. Large commonroom, although due to the many amenities in the city it wasn't really used as a hub to meet other travellers. Our only criticism was that the staff were complacent with limited knowledge of the local area. We would stay again.

• inot1986
  • Philippines, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th Apr 2016

The hostel is located near busiest streets. Value for money. Free breakfast is delicious.

• USA, Male, 41+
15th Apr 2016

Amazing but wifi wasn't good. Maybe it was to hot ! Lol I'll be back

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

Friendly and clean hostel, staff are very helpful, only thing to say is wifi is slow.

12th Apr 2016

Wow! I was amazed. I don't do reviews, but my experience here was nothing short of legendary. This hostel is honestly hotel worthy. Ridiculously clean, fun and helpful staff, wordly themed elevators, great wifi, and delicious complimentary breakfast. I didn't bother eating elsewhere as the restaurant next to the lobby served delightful food. The staff organized a party crew for Songkran which was a blast. Everything was convenient. I give this hostel 8 out of 5 stars. Yes, I said 8.

• chiara87pa3557
  • Italy, Female, 25-30
11th Apr 2016

We stayed here twice and both times the double room was very nice, spacious and clean. The option of getting something cooked for breakfast was not available the second time, could be because it was New Years , but the food was still nice. When we asked for help getting to our next destination and sorting out a booking the staff were not particularly helpful. Overall I would reccomend a stay here.

• tjcop3116
  • England, Couple, 25-30
10th Apr 2016

Loved this place. An incredible buffet breakfast. So worth it.

• England, Male, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

My first ever time in Bangkok, and this hostel was amazing ! From the minute I walked in was smiling happy faces to the minute I walked out was good bye hugs, such a good hostel! Will come back again, very helpful with everything, I don't think you could find a better one around, You have to stay for your self, I've met some amazing new friends here in my dorm I stayed in, and veryone is so friendly, The bonus was songkran as well!