Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

One of the cleaner hostels I've stayed in, but not a backpackers hostel in the slightest. Staff was not helpful at all with any questions I asked on where to go and how to get around the city. Everyone had terrible English. Would not stay here again.

• 12th Apr 2015

The rooms were really spacious and beds were comfortable, all clean as cleaners come in quickly everyday. The bathrooms were also modern and clean. The staffs were so friendly, smile and helpful. We would stay there again.

One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed at, felt like a hotel! Very clean and nice facilities. A bit far from most things in bangkok, but close to the sky train and not far from the pier (10 min walk).

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Denmark

Awesome hostel to stay at in Bangkok! We had a private room with bathroom and it was almost a four star hotel experience!

The best hostel I've ever stayed.

We had a great time at the hostel, enjoyed that it is very close to the metro station and in walking distance to the river and we've never been to a place that was this clean! Also: check out the rooftop on the sixth floor!

This is one of my favorite hostels I have ever stayed in. It is very big and clean. The roof terrace was a great place to relax after walking around in the heat all day. The staff was very helpful and one man at the front desk, Pound, was extremely nice and made our stay awesome.

I have enjoyed my stay at Saphaipae very much. The acces to the hostel from the Airport is very good. you can easily get from there to other places in the city as well. The royal Palace or China town you can reach by boat. It is the easiest and the cheapest way. Taxi and Tuk Tuk as well work and are not expensive. The place is not a party place and I like it about the hostel but still it has shared space where ou can meet people. It is not loud so you can sleep. the staff is great!!!!!!!

One place I can truly recommend to friends and even the travel agent I use in Canada! The staff are kind and friendly, place is very clean, beds are comfortable. Breakfast is amazing! I will truly stay here again when in Bangkok....they always helped make the most of my stay! Right from the beginning!

- Wifi provisions stingy; lose your password = 10 Baht. Limited coverage on upper levels. - In-house meals of poor quality; Bain-Marie all the way. Included free breakfast via dated coupon (9.30am cutoff). - Facilities clean, functional, well tended. - Close to central BTS and MRT stops.

I would like to give a smile to the recepsionist

Hello Thank you for your comment. I am sorry our staff didn't smiled a lot and I know exactly who are you talking about. Smiling is our priority and I will make sure all my staffs have the same understanding with me. Thanks Jon

The rooms are big and clean. Everyone has their own power station and reading light. Facilities are clean and they have toilet paper!! The staff are friendly and speak Okey English. We just stayed one night but it was good, would go back!

Very clean, helpful staff, close to skytrain station which makes commuting easy

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Estonia

Pro: Pretty good Hostel, big lockers, good wifi, always clean, close to subway Cons: big hostel (180 beds) and so not much atmosphere, hard to find food in the evening

Good location, nice staff, keep it up!

Everything is amazing, people, staff, cleanliness, all available technologies, very safe, good place to meet people. Just the room was a bit dark and cold because of the air conditioner. But I would give 9 from 10 according to the price

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Lithuania

Best hostel I've been to!

Had nice stay there for 1st two nights in bkk . Staff friendly and place nice and clean with good showers, would definitely go back.

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Very clean, helpfull friendly stuft, breakfest is OK but nothink special, i will stay there again

• 19th Feb 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel. The double room was big, nice and clean.

• 18th Feb 2015