Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Nice entrance hall, good showers. Nice and clean rooms. Friendly staff

Very friendly and helpful staff. Will let you keep your belongings there all day after checkout and even let us shower there in the late afternoon after checking out.

• 31st Jul 2015

I stayed here for 4 nights is very comfortable bed room, clean bathroom (very important).All staffs were polite, friendly and big smile. I will definitely comeback for next trip to Bangkok.

Good location. Nice hostel

A very nice hotel that"s clean and tidy. Have sockets & light near each bed. 5mins away from BTS. Street food stalls are everywhere at noon but closed at night. You have to go further a bit to grab food.

Really good hostel I will stay whenever I come.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Place was really nice and helpful. Maybe better knowledge of the English Language would help. Hostel is perfectly situated. Many attractions nearby. Rooms are decent and safe. Breakfast was delicious! Thanks!

Best hostel I stayed at in all of Thailand. Clean and knowledgeable staff ehat more could you ask for!

Best hostel on our trip. Cleanest as well. The bathrooms seemed to be constantly cleaned it was incredible. The AC rooms are nice and clean. Love the location right next to a train stop & they had a self service laundry room as well. Can't say enough good things about this place stay here in Bangkok you won't regret it. We even came back a few hours before our flight and booked a room just to do laundry and use their showers bc this place was that convenient and nice!

Great location, staff and facilities. The atmosphere is very good, the breakfast is ok and the room is very clean.

• 16th Jul 2015

Air conditioning was not very good. Everything else great.

it's an okay hostel. I was under the impression that i was getting a private with ensuite bathroom for the 30 USD + I paid per night but turns out it was an average room with a shared bathroom. I could have found a decent hotel room for just a few dollars more. I'm sure it's great for backpackers staying in dorms, though! Breakfast was nice too.

Friendly and helpfull staff, good airconditioning at the room and decent beds, a nice area at the desk where you can play some games or shoot some pool, great breakfast in the morning that is included in the stay. I can definittely recommend to stay at this hostel :) Cheers!

the hostel met all expectations. the staff were friendly and helpful and i they were able to answer any questions i had about the area!

Great room - near the subway but nothing really around the hotel to see but taxis are so cheap (few food places / 7 11) . Friendly staff good atmosphere.

Great safe location only 2-3 minute walk from BTS. Close to street food and across from police station. Separate bathrooms and plenty of showers and sinks so it's never a problem. My favorite hostel in Asia so far. Lockers are a plus too

It has been an excelent experience. The staff and facilities are very nice. I would definitely come back here.

I've spent 4 nites in level 2 - Siam. I was impressed by the deco & service & the staff. Just a few walk to BTS Surasak.

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Vietnam

Thank you for making my stay in BKK amazing! Its a perfect Hostel to get in contact with other People. Amazing Staff, clean facilities, central Location if you dont like the touristic attractions that much. If you are travellomg with other People, always take a taxi (meter). the Skytrain is more expensive.

Really clean hostel. With lovely staff especially Bryon :) :)

• 8th Jul 2015