Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

I love this hostel so much! It is a perfect hostel for people who travel alone (esp. girl) as they have an excellent security system for female floor. I'm very surprised that they have a huge locker which I can lock the whole suitcase in, keeping things tidy. Facilities are good and staffs are very helpful too. Will definitely come back next time!!

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

This hostel was amazing! It's within walking distance from the river taxi, bts, and amazing cheap market food. Free towels everyday, free water everyday, free breakfast! It is pure luxury for a backpacker to come home to. Thanks so much for the amazing stay! Will always recommend it!

Very good Hostel. Cleaned, good bed, good pillow, good bathroom with hot shower and very close to metro and taxi boat. I like te breakfast and the common área. If you want to stay close to khao san road Thats not a good deal. O really recommend this Hostel.

It was very nice hostel. They had everything needed. I was surprised to have internet in the room and breakfast included :) Very good value for money. Close to metro station. Would definitely stay there again.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Lithuania

Super friendly staff ,clean and great location

The only disadvantage of this hostel is the location. It is relatively far from most tourist sites (45min walk) and places to eat (20min walk). You'll definitely be spending a lot in cab fares

Nice hostel.....

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

I always enjoye staying at Saphaipae, it is definitely the best hostel I have ever stayed in. It's extremely clean, the rooms are spacious, the staff helpful and it's in a great location.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Jordan

This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It's clean, the rooms are spacious, the lockers are huge, the wifi is brilliant and most importantly the staff are amazing! Oh, I almost forgot, the location is fantastic! Just a 5 minute walk to the Surasak BTS Station. Highly recommended!

• 24th Aug 2014
  • Jordan

The hostel is veeeery clean and they offer a lot of facilities! I was really surprised about how big is the place and the rooms as well, because of the price we had paid, so cheap. They have a laundry what is very helpfull when you are backpacking as we could see many people doing. The breakfast is SO good!!

Love it so much here. Ended up staying close to a month and never wanted to leave.

Good but not in the best location. But defiantly worth what you pay for. Also the beds are as thick as a car.

Such a great hostel, my friend and I had two nights here whilst passing through bangkok on our way north, lovely big rooms and huge communal shower areas! Great facilities, amazing location easy to get anywhere and so close to the skytrain! We loved it so much here we've already booked to stay here again on our return to bangkok!

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

best staff!

• 19th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Stayed here for 4 days and found out that it was really a great hostel! The showers etc where centralised but perfect and the rooms had great beds. The Hostel itself had a lot of facilities like the balcony and a 7/11 around the corner. Staff was very friendly and gave us good advise. Atmosphere was okay, had a whiny roommate when the lights went on for a sec but others were nice. the hostel itself was a perfect match.

Place was clean. The staff were very helpful and polite.

The cleanest hostel i've ever stayed in. Great facilities, super comfy bed. AC was too loud and in our room was like in the fridge, but still better than no AC. Can't really complain about anything. Staff was helpful. Excellent hostel to chill and relax, so if you expect partying all night it's probably not the best choice.

Pretty good hostel, doesn't disappoint... Even though it's far from khao San rd, it's close to the pier, so you can easily take a boat to go there, which is actually kinda fun. Restaurant offers good food (just a lil bit pricy) but their opening hours suck as they are closed after 2:30 pm. All in all, a good choice.

Facilities, rooms, beds and breakfast included are all great! Still a little expensive for Bangkok. Staff is ok, not overly friendly. Location depends on what you're looking for... For me it's close to Burmese Embassy and skytrain -perfect, but it's a ways away from touristy locations. Quiet neighborhood. Restaurant for lunch is good. Food prices decent, drinks a little expensive. But very clean and very safe.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in and I traveled extensively in Europe last summer and this is one of the cleanest and nicest hostels ever. They have the 2nd floor designated just for females with many clean showers, nice relaxing TV room and washer and driers. Free internet access on computers which is always nice. The only downside is the late night employee is quite rude, so if you arrive late as I did, be prepared to not be welcomed and given any info of hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5