Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

This is by far the best hostel I have stayed in Bangkok. Great location, near the sky train, staff we're extremely helpful and was very clean.

The breakfast was just so-so, I wish it could be better ^^ Hairdryer keep turning off, is it on timer? Other than that, I enjoy my stay at Saphaipae :)

The hostel is amazig. The doorms are big with very clean and confortable beds. The place has a nice livig room to chat, watch a movie or grab a beer, also a terrace for sunbathing. the bathrooms are big enough, very clean and with hot water all day and night. Wifi in all the floors with strong connection. it doesent have a backpacker vibe tho. Its good to go with a group of friends to have fun with.. maybe because its too big, dunno. But totally recommended.

Best hostel I've been in Asia

Great for those who want to explore Bangkok or are in transit (e.g. going to Chiang Mai, etc.). It's 200 meters away from the "Surasak" BTS station, which makes getting around the city incredibly easy. Getting there from the BKK airport via public transportation (see their directions) was extremely easy and fast. It's an entire building and located in a nice neighbourhood (Silom, a business district). The beds were very comfy and the internet (~5mbps) relatively good. Recommended.

• 5th Dec 2014
  • Switzerland

A very nice Hostel. Lots of facilities, very clean, and helpful staff. Breakfast was OK, nothing amazing but it fills the gut. I did find the location to be a bit out of the way from the main sights and tourist areas, but I suppose many people would enjoy that. The cab drivers always had a hard time finding the place so I asked the hostel for a business card with the hostel's address on it. I showed that to the drivers and I didn't have a problem after that.

• 2nd Dec 2014

I would recommend this hostel to my mom if she were visiting Bangkok ..... it's awesome

I loved the noodles dish for breakfast! If only they could serve more of that on other breakfast days as well, haha. The place is really peaceful with helpful staff who are willing to assist me at any time of the day. If I go back to bangkok, i would gladly choose this hostel again. Please keep up the service!

• 1st Dec 2014
  • Singapore

I enjoyed my stay here. The staff was helpful. I would gladly come back.

Great hostel!! Staff have add really great value! Only the distance to the center location is not the best.

• 30th Nov 2014
  • Portugal

Excellent hostel!! great location and very clean. and they give you a yumm breakfast! :)

Clean and spacious, decent Wi-Fi, near the Surasak BTS station. Definitely recommend, regardless of your reason for staying in Bangkok.

Not much touristy stuff to see around. The hostel though is quite nice. Only accessable with your card, TV room, pool table and ironing board and washing machine (not for free) available.

Huge open common area with 24h reception, tv, computers, games, drinks, etc. Large bedrooms with great built in amenities in each bunk. Seperate "just women's" floor. Laundry facilites, and snacks. Great overnight staff. Women's bathroom although really big could be cleaner as floor is wet all the time and hair and mold was found in a number of the showers all the time. Really close to Skytrain and subway!

The staff was wonderful, the rooms were clean and comfortable & rooms had a/c. The free breakfast was nice and entire place had good wifi. Would recommend.

It's situated in the heart of BKK which is good for getting around. I don't think I've ever seen shared bathrooms so clean. The reception staff however were the worst part of our stay, talking about us in Thai so we couldn't understand, laughing at us when asking how to get to places, complaining that they had to open the luggage room when we asked to get our bags. They also had none of the 'free maps' and wouldn't even print one from google. I'd stay again, if the reception staff changed.

It is a good and nice accomodation.

• 19th Nov 2014

Nice place to stay, nearby the Bts station. The place is clean and confortable.

a best place to stayed with affordable price and so recommended for traveler!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Indonesia

Super clean and secure. I feel that the place is a little too big for making friends luckily I met a couple of people in my room otherwise it would have been a lonely experience! I had to do my own laundry (reason for the low score) which is pretty unheard of in Asia too! We struggled to get a cab to kao san Rd on the Saturday evening I stayed! Easy access to the skytrain though

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7