Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

I thought this was a great hostel! Very clean and quiet (especially for people that maybe have to catch an early flight out). The lockers were quite large, so most people could fit all of their things in it instead of having to pick and choose their most valuable items to be stored. As a solo, female traveler I would certainly recommend this hostel to other women that are alone. I certainly felt safe and almost everyone was friendly!

Great hostel with easy access to the river boat and plenty of food places. Staff are very friendly and happy to advise on pretty much anything.

Thank you so much for your feedback. Our staffs will do our best to make sure that you have wonderful time with us. Looking forward to see you again. Thank you ka. Happy day Happy day!!

Amazing hostel! It's an incredible value for the money. I stayed in a private room it was very large with nice big windows. The bathroom facilities are really nice. The buffet breakfast was pretty good. The staff was kind and helpful. I don't have anything negative to say. When I go back to Bangkok I'm going to stay there again.

It's a good place to stay,me and my bf had stayed in superior double room,it was clean with surprising facilities.Staffs r helpful.

• 9th Nov 2014
  • China

Thank You So Much ka. We love to hear your feedback. Our Saphaipae staffs are happy that you had a wonderful stay. Please visit us again. Have a beautiful day.

For us the location was perfect. We needed to be near the Myanmar Embassy to get our visas and it was a 10 min walk. Bangkok is huge so depending on what your itinerary is, it might not be the best location. That being said it was about 150 baht to get to other places that were about 20 minutes away. I would stay here again regardless because it was more hotel then hostel. You are right near the BTS station too, but if travel by taxi say you are at the Holiday in Silom.

Sawadee ka . Thank you very much for your review. We are happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We hope you have a great trip in Myanmar. We are looking forward to see you again. Have a great day.

This place has it all. The best hostel we stayed at in Thailand for sure. Easy to get to public transit, and ferries. My husband was really sick for one day here and we couldn't have asked for a better place, unlimited free DVD rentals, lots of channels, and a 711 around the corner. Breakfast was pretty meh though.

Saphaipae is the best hostel I've ever had! BIG rooms, locker, shower rooms and toilets. It's near from BTS (Surasak Station) Nice staffs, speak english well. Air-conditioner is FULL-BLAST. :) I will definitely come back! :)

Saphaipae Hostel was amazing! I stayed on the 'female' floor during my stay and would highly recommend it for solo female travelers. Everything was clean and tidy. The room for six had three at most while I occupied my bed. Each bed was set up to perfection with its own power outlet, light and shelf to hold your phone, watch, earrings etc. The AC in the room worked well, and there were large storage lockers. Pond at the front desk was priceless. On my checkout he waved down my 'metered' taxi.

The first time we arrived there, we were so excited about our room. That was a spacious room even we added one extra bed. On the second day, I've lost my most favourite flannel shirt at the bathroom. We've checked the security camera recording and ended up nothing clear. I have to let go the shirt :( The staffs were really helpful, the breakfast is enough to fill up your stomach before travelling around the city. The location is near to Surasak BTS station.

Like: bathrooms are spacious, new and clean; comfy beds; good wifi; washing machine and dryer available; close to mrt; great staff Dislike: there isn't much to do within walking distance

We were a group of 7. 5 were in dorms and my partner and I were in a private room which was a little more expensive. The dorms were great for anyone who doesn't mind sharing. The laundry facilities are great. The shared bathrooms were clean. We had a fantastic room on floor 8 which had a fridge with free water and cheap drinks. A tea and coffee making facility, en suite bathroom and the most comfortable bed. Good air con in all rooms. Staff were helpful and informative. Great stay.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We appreciate your comment very much. We will keep doing our best to make your stay with us most enjoyable. Hope to see you and your friends in the future again. Have a good day.

First time staying in a Hostel and it was an awesome experience. The staff was so friendly and helpful and always suggested fun things to do with enthusiasm :) The washrooms were very clean. The food at the restaurant was yummy. Thank you so much for the wonderful stay! We will be back!

• 1st Nov 2014

Thank you for your positive review. We are very happy to know that you enjoy your stay with us. We will keep doing our best and hope to see you again in the future. Have a wonderful day

Great location - convenient to bangkok metro system, near markets, food and nightlife. Very clean and modern, saw several cleaning staff routinely in the bathroom. Hostel staff was very welcoming and gave great advice for dining/sightseeing. Free face painting and drinks for halloween! Will definitely stay here again if I come back to Bangkok

This place was located near the skytrain and the taxi bus. It was in an ideal location to get around Bangkok. It was not near any tourist areas however but that's what we wanted. Quiet local neighborhood. I did have trouble with some of the staff. They weren't as helpful as I would have liked. However, the place was safe clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this place.

There was one thing I was confused about. That was the breakfast coupon. I had a a voucher for being upgraded from superior room to deluxe. THANK YOU! I understood from the food staff that I supposed to dine off the menu. But the menu item I ordered was far less than the buffet offered. Was I supposed to get both?

• 26th Oct 2014

Almost everything was great about this place. The overall design is nice, the rooms are great, toilets are clean, air conditioning, location. The only thing is wifi, it continually logs out and it is annoying.

Good place for family if they want to have a peaceful time, the staff very kindness

Definitely worth it. Will stay here if ever I'll visit Bangkok again.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

One word to describe Saphaipae Hostel: Superb!!! Surprise for the spaciousness,cleanliness& facilities . Great location, very close to BTS, pier,street food,market,7eleven and Bangkok Fashion Outlet!Very friendly staffs. We like the atmosphere so peaceful.Saphaipae is more than hostel. Highly recommended. Plan to Bangkok next year with my big fam and absolutely Saphaipae Hostel is a must hostel to stay!

This hostel is just a 3-5 minute walk from the BTS-Skytrain station Surasak, a safe and central area, and next to the police station. So quite secure!:-). The staffs are very friendly, helpful and cheerful. I would definitely recommend staying here when you're in Bangkok because of: Location, Staff and value for money. Have fun!