Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Always love staying here. Great location, great staff, great rooms.

I'm not sure if another guest in the dorm slept in it, but my bed wasn't made when I arrived. Other than that, had a nice quiet stay in the hostel.

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Philippines

Very clean. Helpful staff.

• 26th Jul 2015

Pros: elevator, washing and drying machines on site on two floors, clean, close to Surasak BTS station, clean, big lobby, large communal bathrooms, large lockers Cons: not able to check-in prior to 2pm, lockers need a special lock (can be bought at reception for 60b), cannot charge things without a power card, breakfast is ok, staff is not very friendly, no all girl room for 4 people, can bring anyone to the room as long as you have swipe access-one of the guys brought a girl up to the room.

Great Hostel, we Stayed there two Times, would come again!!!

• 23rd Jul 2015

I stayed here for 4 nights is very comfortable bed room, clean bathroom (very important).All staffs were polite, friendly and big smile. I will definitely comeback for next trip to Bangkok.

Very Clean hostel with amazing facilities. The staff is very professional and friendly. Everything about our stay here( 5 nights) was perfect. The only con is that it is not a very social place, otherwise I didn't find a better hostel in all of Thailand during my trip.

Good location. Nice hostel

A very nice hotel that"s clean and tidy. Have sockets & light near each bed. 5mins away from BTS. Street food stalls are everywhere at noon but closed at night. You have to go further a bit to grab food.

Nice common area downstairs, good to have the breakfast included! Large and clean bathrooms.

• 20th Jul 2015

Really good hostel I will stay whenever I come.

• 20th Jul 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Place was really nice and helpful. Maybe better knowledge of the English Language would help. Hostel is perfectly situated. Many attractions nearby. Rooms are decent and safe. Breakfast was delicious! Thanks!

Best hostel I stayed at in all of Thailand. Clean and knowledgeable staff ehat more could you ask for!

Best hostel on our trip. Cleanest as well. The bathrooms seemed to be constantly cleaned it was incredible. The AC rooms are nice and clean. Love the location right next to a train stop & they had a self service laundry room as well. Can't say enough good things about this place stay here in Bangkok you won't regret it. We even came back a few hours before our flight and booked a room just to do laundry and use their showers bc this place was that convenient and nice!

Clean hostel with chill lobby with Xbox. Not the greatest atmosphere, but it's okay. Staff isn't overly helpful, but they try. Restaurant was decent, small portions.

Great location, staff and facilities. The atmosphere is very good, the breakfast is ok and the room is very clean.

Air conditioning was not very good. Everything else great.

it's an okay hostel. I was under the impression that i was getting a private with ensuite bathroom for the 30 USD + I paid per night but turns out it was an average room with a shared bathroom. I could have found a decent hotel room for just a few dollars more. I'm sure it's great for backpackers staying in dorms, though! Breakfast was nice too.

Friendly and helpfull staff, good airconditioning at the room and decent beds, a nice area at the desk where you can play some games or shoot some pool, great breakfast in the morning that is included in the stay. I can definittely recommend to stay at this hostel :) Cheers!

the hostel met all expectations. the staff were friendly and helpful and i they were able to answer any questions i had about the area!