Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

The best value we've found in Thailand. Highly recommended.

Would highly recommended. I really enjoyed my stay here. Breakfast is included and you pay less. Great value for money. The location is central, only 2 min walk to BTS skytrain and you can access anywhere. I also love the staffs here, they are friendly and helpful. Anothere great point of this hotel is its large buiding with many activities you can join with all other guests. The hotel provides you with the snooker table and many computers free wifi/internet. The lobby is spacious and you would feel that yo

• 30th May 2014
  • Thailand

I tried to cancel my booking 2 weeks in advance, and then again 1 week in advance but everytime I emailed this hostel I got a return email saying that their email (the one on their website) could not be found. I had no way of contacting this hostel to cancel.

• 29th May 2014

Dear Lauren Hello :) My name is Jon and I'm the assistant manager at Saphai Pae Hostel. I'm so sorry you couldn't contact us via both of our e-mails. We have 2 e-mails here: 1.) info@saphaipae.com and 2.) rsvn@saphaipae.com Both e-mails were and are working well and I'm surprised and sorry your e-mails didn't came through. We have so much to offer here at Saphai Pae and sincerely hope we have another chance to be able to serve you in future. Best regards, Jon

Amazingly helpful and sweet staff. They went above and beyond for me. It's also charming and clean and right on the train line. Highly recommend this hostel if your staying in bangkok!

• 28th May 2014

My stay here was truly beyond my expectation. My dorm was lovely and comfortable..and the staff, most accommodating, friendly and helpful....

• 27th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Nice hostel. Excellent facilities and great staff. Good buffet breakfast. I stayed in a female dorm (8 beds), eventhough the light in the room is a bit weak, each bed has a nightlamp and plug for your electronic devices. The hostel is located just 2 blocks from Surasak BTS station, really convenient to move around the city.

Great hostel, first time I have every stayed in a hostel if they are all like this then I will be staying in more. BTS line is just 5 mins walk away and this will take you all over Bangkok.

All the crews are friendly here, they are helpful. The lobby area is a good place to social with other backpackers and the sofa are comfortable to spend whole day sitting there to read your books. Well done Saphai Pae Hostel! I will definitely choose to stay here in my next trip to Bangkok, Thailand.

I like saphaipae hostel bcoz near to BTS Sky Train Station and also not far from Central Pier, you can walking to go that place.

• 14th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Very helpful and friendly staff besides value for money with delicious breakfast included

Very helpfull staff!

This hostel is great, the location is unbeatable, very short walk from closest BTS station (Surasak) and still walking distance to Saphan Taksin BTS (with connection to Chao Praya Express Boat) where you can visit main attractions in Bangkok. The room and the bathroom are very clean, spotless. The bed is super comfy, and complete facility inside the room and bed (locker, individual lamp and socket). The dorm price is so worth it, high value for money. I highly recommend this hostel in Bangkok.

Just 5 min walk to the Myanmar embassy which was really helpful to get the visa. Also next to the air-train and main river port giving excellent access all around the city.

It was really an amazing experience to stay at Saphaipae, I definitely loved it :) -my only turn off was food -not much options in Vegetarian food and definitely missed Indian food :( probably, this will be an added attraction to this lovely hostel if they would like to experiment going ahead :))

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • India

Loved the facilities, fast internet, super friendly staff and the general ease. The decorations are kinda strange and the beds are a little hard, but overall it's a good hostel. As others have noted, it isn't super social, but that was good in a way. The location is mixed, as it's super close to the BTS (so travel within Bangkok was easy), but terrible in the sense it's located in the financial district. There were very few cheap restaurants around and no bar scene whatsoever.

• 23rd Apr 2014

The breakfast is good also the bar. Just that it's not very near to the sites:) staff were really really friendly.

Pound is a really nice guy and great to talk with. The hostel is bright, cheerio, and welcoming. It has elevator, big bathrooms, and rooms with jumbo lockers large enough for 2 check on bags and a small carry on. Aircon gets too cold, but at least it works well where other places don't want to waste electric on foreigners. The breakfast is not great, but is on offer as a part of room fee. Good coffees for a $1. Nice half tuk tuk display in the lobby. It's places like this we love.

this is one of my go to places in Bangkok. Always great!

This is a fantstic hostel. The staff are friendly and have lots of helpful information about Bangkok, the facilities are well maintained (they are cleaning so often nothing has time to get dirty!), and the rooftop is a great place to hang out. Near the BTS and the central pier, it's in a good location to get around the city. I have stayed here twice, and met people who stay here each time they are in Bangkok.

Good system. Friendly staff and very clean in every corner in hostel. Will recommend to friends and colleagues.

• 8th Apr 2014