Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

This hostel is fabulous! I love it!

very good hostel, with a terrace on the 6th floor, good breakfast,good location and very clean

This hostel is very convienent and worth it to choose.

• 5th Feb 2014
  • Indonesia

just stayed 1 night. only complaint would be the doors are really loud and you can hear people coming and going on the whole floor

Great hostel! Very friendly staff, clean rooms with air con and close to sky train (5min walk). Would stay here again.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Norway

Fantastic hostel over all. Safe and quiet rooms, nice staff, tasty meals and good access to the Sky Train. Highly recommended.

This is the best hostel I have stayed in, it's super clean with great facilities, an awesome atmosphere and very comfy beds. I stayed in the second floor (ladies only) and it's maybe a bit loud from the street outside, but nothing too bad. Breakfast was really good. Great location if you plan on using the BTS, not if you want to walk though, but neighbourhood (Silom) is really nice and trendy, despite being further away from the main sights.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Colombia

Hi, it was my first stay in hostel at all. I was very suprised that hostel can offer so much. Bathroom was clean and toilets as well, room quite clean and the bed was nice and fully ready for customers. The location was nice and close to the center and public transportation. Just the breakfast was same each day..but in case of money very good. I can fully recomend to all traveleres...nice place where to start your jurney in Bangkok.

• 26th Jan 2014
  • Czech Republic

A very clean and friendly place.

• 24th Jan 2014

Nice clean hostel with plenty of amenities and beautiful bathrooms. Close walk to the sky train but far from Khao San Road. Some of the staff were very helpful and others were indifferent!

This was probably one of the best hostels I've stayed at in the world! The 8 bed female dorm was so huge and the beds spacious and comfortable as well! The lockers were huge and allowed for extra space for your belongings. The computer area, bar and restaurant is very spacious as well! The showers were spacious and extra hot water!! This hostel is a great place to stay if you've been cramped in accommodations during your long trip! Would definitely stay here again!!

Comfy beds for Thailand, barely shakey, giant lockers, good breakfast (eggs, sausage, toast, etc), good restaurant, nice TV rooms and other areas to chill in, close to skytrain. The lockers are a bit obnoxious as they have a big door then a metal plate in the bottom half, so you have to lift all your stuff up and over. There's some, but not a ton of street food around. Seashell museum is right around the corner.

I really enjoyed staying there and I will go back. As soon as I entered the building, I felt comfortable: there is a very large, open, brightly-coloured common area on the ground floor. They provide internet access, food and drinks, and a really nice breakfast buffet. I appreciated all of this. My bed was very comfortable, and the staff were helpful and willing to recommend things to do and places to visit in Bangkok.

Location was pretty good, about a 7 minute walk to the Skytrain. Not much around the immediate area, but it helps keep it quiet at night. Staff was friendly, facilities were extremely clean. Also about a 15 minute walk from Healthland, a really popular chain for massages.

• 17th Jan 2014

This was everything you need in a hostel - much better than the ones I've stayed in the khao San area in terms of cleanliness and facilities. Whoever made this hostel has really put some thought into what a traveller needs. It's close to Silom road, which has loads of restaurants and a 2 minute walk to Surasak BTS, which gives you easy access around the city. Great if you want to be away from khao San!free breakfast was minimal but they have more on the menu up for purchase.

We loved this place. Stayed in one of the deluxe rooms at the top of the building, it was spacious and clean and the bed was comfy. There is nice artwork all over the place and a coffee shop, the coffee is yummy! The staff are all really nice! The only negative thing I'd say about it is the location is a bit far out fron Khao San Road etc but that didn't matter to us because we wanted somewhere quiet to recover fromour jetlag. Easy to get the ferry there anyway which is cheap and fun!

This place is really well located, offers a lot of services and it is so clean! I really enjoyed my stay in Saphaipae Hotel.

• 16th Jan 2014

This hostel is absolutely fabulous! I have a much better opinion of Bangkok now because of it. I only wish that this hostel had existed on my visit to this city 5 years ago. I had a much more positive experience in Bangkok this time, thanks to everyone at Saphaipae Hostel. Excellent place to stay! I highly recommend it.

Great place to stay. I'll certainly go back.

• 14th Jan 2014

Had a great time staying at the hostel. Good facilites though the restaurant and particularly breakfast was very disappointment. Room was great size and cleaned daily. Good location.

• 6th Jan 2014