Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Air conditioning was not very good. Everything else great.

it's an okay hostel. I was under the impression that i was getting a private with ensuite bathroom for the 30 USD + I paid per night but turns out it was an average room with a shared bathroom. I could have found a decent hotel room for just a few dollars more. I'm sure it's great for backpackers staying in dorms, though! Breakfast was nice too.

Friendly and helpfull staff, good airconditioning at the room and decent beds, a nice area at the desk where you can play some games or shoot some pool, great breakfast in the morning that is included in the stay. I can definittely recommend to stay at this hostel :) Cheers!

the hostel met all expectations. the staff were friendly and helpful and i they were able to answer any questions i had about the area!

Great room - near the subway but nothing really around the hotel to see but taxis are so cheap (few food places / 7 11) . Friendly staff good atmosphere.

Best Hostel I stayed in during my time in Thailand. Clean, safe, ice cold air conditioning and great staff.

• 10th Jul 2015

Great safe location only 2-3 minute walk from BTS. Close to street food and across from police station. Separate bathrooms and plenty of showers and sinks so it's never a problem. My favorite hostel in Asia so far. Lockers are a plus too

It has been an excelent experience. The staff and facilities are very nice. I would definitely come back here.

I've spent 4 nites in level 2 - Siam. I was impressed by the deco & service & the staff. Just a few walk to BTS Surasak.

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Vietnam

Thank you for making my stay in BKK amazing! Its a perfect Hostel to get in contact with other People. Amazing Staff, clean facilities, central Location if you dont like the touristic attractions that much. If you are travellomg with other People, always take a taxi (meter). the Skytrain is more expensive.

Really clean hostel. With lovely staff especially Bryon :) :)

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Northern Ireland

We had a very good thime there, the cleanness is really excellent!

It's a good hostel, the rooms are nice and clean, but the showers are weak pressure. Staff are ok not overly helpful. Breakfast included- quite nice. Not bad for the price.

The hostel is not central and you need to get the train everywhere. The trains are easy enough to navigate but inconvenient for a short stay. Rooms are nice and clean, staff helpful. Breakfast was unusual foods but all round good.

Great hostel, really clean and easy to get places. Wasn't great for meeting people we found, the common area was more like a hotel lobby than a social area.

Given more than what we had expected. Staff were so friendly and the whole atmosphere was really welcoming. Beds really comfortable, each coming with a few power points. Never thought that I could get such quality accommodation at this price! Just a suggestion, the place could be made slightly brighter. Thank you so much! :D

• 6th Jul 2015
  • Singapore

Staff could be more proactive when asked about things to do around Bangkok. There's a tours desk but the person there was never around when I tried to book.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

The fanciest hostel I've been ever. It is not on the heart of the city but it is pretty close to the skytrain and to the river (you can move very easy through it). The staff is very helpful and you have all the facilities you will need (including ATM). There is a restaurant too (although you don't need to eat there being in Bangkok). The area to chill out is wonderful.

Good Hostel, nice location, situated in the near of a Skytrain station. Nice price. Big entrance hall with possibility to play bool, internet acces, tables, tv, etc.

Best Thai hostel I've stayed in!!