Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Loved loved loved this hostel! Very helpful staff, great directions to this hostel provided, it's right near the metro and the central boat pier which you will both need in Bangkok. They offer laundry and I like the breakfast! It was only 69 Baht and it was an entire buffet! Located in the business part of Bangkok so I felt safe there.

Very comfy and pleasant

• 12th Feb 2015

Nice place with helpful staff and clean facilities. Adjoining cafe and restaurant were convenient and good value.

Generally a good hostel. However very big and anonymous. Staff could have been a little more friendly and helpful. Everything was kept nice and clean. The place was lagging a nice bar or any other space to really meet others. Generally very anonymous, no hostel spirit.

Great place to stay, I extended by 2 nights staying in a female dorm, they have a floor for females with different sizes rooms. Staff are helpful and you can book trips and travel but with travel they do charge a lot more. Rooms are spacious and lockers are big enough to fit your backpack in. Bathrooms are clean with plenty of toilets and showers.

Just Excellent I have crossed the whole world. This hostel ranks in my top 3.

We stayed in a private delux room. Room was big, clean, with air con, city view and shower with good water pressure (hard to find a good temperature though - but that was the only down side).

Great hostel to et started in Bangkok! The breakfast is amazing and allows for you to connect with other travellers. It is a easy jump to china town, the river ferry, and the BTS rail.

Stayed here twice in one trip, they are pretty helpful. I emailed them about the best(read cheapest) way to get from the DMK airport to the hostel and their instructions worked fabulously. Then I was headed down south to the islands so I asked if they would be willing to hold something for me, and they did it no problem. Overall this hostel is pretty great, I wish I was staying here longer in order for me to take advantage of some of the cool things they plan for the residents.

Great staff. I loved location easy to get to ferry for temple hopping. Nice breakfast. Amazing showers. Hot. Cumfy beds. Glare at value. Ideal hostel.

Enjoyed our short stay there. Ask the staff for the great local street food. Very spacious and calm. Really close to the Myanmar Embassy. Good place to stay to get your visa done.

Staff looked too busy. Just there to do a job. Not very keen to help. Very impersonal.

Dear Ms. Pripis Thank you for staying at Saphai Pae Hostel :) Yes, our staffs can be very busy time to time and not much time to service each guest perfectly. However, we all love to talk and help our guests - that's something we love to do it's more than just a computer's jobs :) It's getting slightly less busy now and I hope we are able to service everyone more than every :) Thank you and I apology for your uncomfortable experience with us Jon, assistant manager

Great hostel! They had overbooked the dorm we were supposed to be in, but they upgraded us to another room which was awesome! Breakfast in the morning was by far the best hostel breakfast I have ever had, not just in Thailand, but anywhere. Luggage storage is just in a big room the staff has keys to, so not super secure, but not horrible. Great friendly vibe in the lobby, so easy to meet people. Would definitely recommend this hostel!

¡Best hostel ever! Our room was on the 8th floor, big space, nice view, soft bed, big bathroom, amenities such as free tea, coffe and water, in the bathroom: towels, soap, shampoo, and even swabs; and the best of all a little fridge and a security box. Meaty breakfast included, delicious and very satisfactory. Nice Staff and a pretty good location, really near from BTS station (couple of streets). The neighborhood its great, quiet enough to sleep well but full of life just a few streets walking.

Definitely recommend this for a pleasant stay in Bangkok. The location is strategic, near a BTS skytrain station and seven eleven, the staff are all so nice and accommodating and helpful. The food is satisfying. The common/internet lounge is great.

The hostel location is quite close to Surasak Station, it's a good choice if you wish to stay away from city centre. The room and washroom is super clean, the breakfast is good for me, they have bread, rice and fruit.

• 31st Jan 2015
  • Malaysia

So clean and beautiful. Very close to sky rail making getting around cheaply so easy!

Great place to stay! Very close to the skytrain which can be very helpful when traffic jams occur... stayed a second time:-)

I cannot recommend this place highly enough. I've been staying in hostels for the past 3 months and this is by far and away the best. The facilities are amazing, it's comfy, spotless and staff are outstanding. There is much more on offer here than usual hostels. Ideal for anyone. No need to look anywhere else!

I definitely recommend this hostel. The dorms are spacious and very comfortable. The shared bathrooms are very clean and well equipped. The location is convenient, next to a MRT stop and not far from Chao Phraya boats. I would stay there again.