Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Nothing to complain! Nice staff, which may really help you. Good breakfast. Very comfy rooms. Good traffic connections.

I loved this hostel! I went to Koh Chang after Bangkok and was considering going back to Bangkok just to stay here. The atmosphere is amazing. So easy to meet people! I made a lot of friends. The rooms were much more spacious than I had thought. I stayed in a 6 women room and it was fine! Really clean. Great price.

• 24th Dec 2015

Not that near the main touristy bits but perhaps that is a good thing. Dorms good but private room truly excellent

Facilities are great, a bit too big for my hostel taste as it felt more like a hotel. Great location to touristic area.

I am in my 50s and had never stayed in a hostel before, but my 22 and 23 year old daughters had wanted to stay here as my older daughter had stayed there before. I was very impressed with the Saphaipae Hostel. You can book rooms that are just like hotel rooms which is what I did. I booked 2 rooms as there was 4 of us. Each room was comfortable with a private bathroom, fridge and TV. The rooms were clean. There are dorm type rooms and bathrooms to accommodate those who stay in those cheaper

• 22nd Dec 2015

Me and my friend had a lovely stay at this hostel. I would recommend this one to anyone who is looking for a cheap and nice bed.

• South Korea

Stayed in a twin private room at Saphaipae it was clean,spacious, provided tea, coffee, a fridge and lockers. The beds where really comfortable and had one of the best nights sleep I had had in a long time which was nice. Breakfast was fantastic waffles where amazing as well as the buffet of different style eggs each day sausages, thai style breakfast and fruit. Only 4 mins walk from the BTS and 11 mins walk from the ferry easy to get around. Great stay would consider saying again if in Bangkok.

• All Female Group, 41+

I had a fantastic stay there. The staff were great, the rooms wonderful. Thank you.

• 18th Dec 2015

Really clean and spacious rooms. Toilets are well-kept and the breakfast is substantial. Thank you for a pleasant stay in Bangkok.

It was one of the cleanest hostels i ever stayed in. And the staff was INCREDIBLE friendly, It was an amazing stay there

If you are looking for a more quiet time in Bangkok. It's a clean lovely hostel with friendly and helpful staff and spacious dorms. I would recommend staying here!

I stayed in a few hostels while in Thailand and this by far was THE BEST! Clean place, amazing staff, safe place to meet people & hang out. The food was great, there is a sun bathing area on the 6th floor and a patio on the main floor. There is a travel booking desk in the hostel as well. I stayed in a private room both times & the rooms were similar if not better then some I've stayed in, in Canada! Close to Silom rd if you in Bangkok this is the place to stay! Had such a good time

• 15th Dec 2015

Very clean and open, helpful staff and beautiful bathrooms!! Best showers! Very big rooms and nice beds!

• 15th Dec 2015

The location is good - they have a metro station really close and 2 stations of chao baya express. Plus, the restaurant they have offers a wide variety of thai food for good money! Three negative things: aircon was extremely loud, there werent a lot of travellers so it was difficult to get to know people as a solo traveller and i think you can find something cheaper in the city. Spite of all, i wouldnt mind to go there again, it is as any other european hostel

Free breakfast was very good. Location excellent. Although lots of traffic outside, soundproofing very good, quiet indoors. Very close too skytrain and river ferry. Bathroom and toilet very good. Should organise freetea and coffee, or at least hot water for making your own. Also a microwave would be handy as there is no selfserve kitchen.

• 12th Dec 2015

Private room was really nice. Great breakfast and food overall was pretty good. Staff friendly and helpful. Very good facilities and good location near sky train station and close to the river. Would definitely stay here again.

This was a solid hostel! Got in late at night and was given a room all to myself, very accommodating. Breakfast was good and staff was helpful. Location was my only qualm, but street food was easy to find.

• 8th Dec 2015

Nice clean hostel for Bangkok but it lacked atmosphere.

Very clean room and great value for money, friendly staff and decent restaurant below the hostel. Location not ideal for travelling to the main sights in central Bangkok and there was not much interaction between guests in the hostel.

Definitely coming back here. We arrived so early but they let us check-in without additional charge and even upgraded our room!