Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Very nice hostel.

• 4th Apr 2014

LOVE this hostel. I always stay here when i come to Bangkok.

Hostel near BTS (S5), if you want go city center, it is about 4 stop to BTS (S1). But it is quite nearby to the Free ferry terminal to Asiatique, it only 1 stop to BTS S6. Going to JJ Market may a bit far, around 11 stop to BTS N8.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

a good double private room, however for the high price you can get a hotel room at check inn hotel down the road including fridge and private ensuite. The issue with this place was the aircon fan could only be set to either blizzard, cyclone, or hurricane, there was not low setting.

Everything is quite good except when I want to keep some money with the staff. He did not seem to give me any security and me being confidence judging by the way he talks to me. My opinion only for constructive criticism.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Each bed has a personal light and plug socket, everyone gets a locker. The breakfast is really good,a lot more choice than average. Its clean, with really good showers and plenty of them. The staff are very helpful and friendly. There are two awesome TV/DVD rooms and a good selection of films to borrow. Close to the sky rail so easy to get to places

We stayd in this hostel for 3 days and we have a really bad experience. The security is very poor! They have a lot of cameras and magnit key but it doesn't work because my laptop (1000$ cost) was stollen! They didn't give any locker (for big price), you should have yours. When I realized that my laptop was stolen, I asked the stuff to see video from cameras, but they wasn't hurry and could do it only next day. Now I don't know exactly who is a thief in this place! Be careful!

Great hostel, no more comments needed!

I often travel to Bangkok and will definitely stay there again and recommend it to friends. The only remark I have is the air conditioning in the room, it's too cold! It should be kept to 26 degrees and should be off for some hours a day at least so that the window can be opened. Anyway a part from this (which is not a big issue!), the place is really great!

The Guy at the Reception couldnt even tell me where I find the Khao San road on a map...

• 28th Feb 2014

It is a very good hostel for bangkok.

AMAZING hostel .. it feels more like a 4 stars hotel ! the only thing missing was a kitchen to be honest , other than that , it's "perfect" .

Really good hostel! Nice staff and very clean facilities. It is a littlw bit far from the center of the city, but you can get a taxi for 100 bath to Khao San road for example. The staff was really helpfull and nice with us, I recomend this place!

Facilities are great, staff needs to learn better customer service

• 20th Feb 2014

Great place to stay in Bangkok. Easy to move around. The staff and the facilities were great.

The Saphaipae hostel is a wonderful hostel located very close to Silom road and the riverside. You will find a BTS sky train station in vicinity, street food, restaurants, massage studios, a boat pier, huge malls. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms spacious and clean, the WiFi fast and the sun terrace lovely. Already recommended to friends. :)

Everything was perfect besides the food. It was the worst that we had eaten in the whole trip. And we had tried alot of food. But then everything was great. Nice rooms, security was perfect and it was good location when there was a 7eleven close.

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Sweden

The people staying in the hostel were not very social. Met a few people who would talk and socialize with people but 4 out of 5 people sat on their phone or laptop on the internet. The facilities are great, beds are great, staff was fantastic. Very good location for gettin around the city. The restaurant in the place isn't very good but that's all bonus stuff. Overall a great stay.

We enjoyed our stay here!

• 9th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

This hostel is fabulous! I love it!