Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

this is one of my go to places in Bangkok. Always great!

This is a fantstic hostel. The staff are friendly and have lots of helpful information about Bangkok, the facilities are well maintained (they are cleaning so often nothing has time to get dirty!), and the rooftop is a great place to hang out. Near the BTS and the central pier, it's in a good location to get around the city. I have stayed here twice, and met people who stay here each time they are in Bangkok.

Good system. Friendly staff and very clean in every corner in hostel. Will recommend to friends and colleagues.

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

I love this place.

A nice place to stay. Very clean and smart, beds are comfy. Secure entry system and personal locker in the room. A big area with computers, space to sit. Breakfast was fine. Staff friendly and helpful. Only criticism is that it is a big hostel and it seemed everyone kept to themselves somewhat. Some more activities put on by the hostel may encourage interaction between guests.

Very nice hostel.

• 4th Apr 2014

LOVE this hostel. I always stay here when i come to Bangkok.

Hostel near BTS (S5), if you want go city center, it is about 4 stop to BTS (S1). But it is quite nearby to the Free ferry terminal to Asiatique, it only 1 stop to BTS S6. Going to JJ Market may a bit far, around 11 stop to BTS N8.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Malaysia

a good double private room, however for the high price you can get a hotel room at check inn hotel down the road including fridge and private ensuite. The issue with this place was the aircon fan could only be set to either blizzard, cyclone, or hurricane, there was not low setting.

Everything is quite good except when I want to keep some money with the staff. He did not seem to give me any security and me being confidence judging by the way he talks to me. My opinion only for constructive criticism.

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. Each bed has a personal light and plug socket, everyone gets a locker. The breakfast is really good,a lot more choice than average. Its clean, with really good showers and plenty of them. The staff are very helpful and friendly. There are two awesome TV/DVD rooms and a good selection of films to borrow. Close to the sky rail so easy to get to places

We stayd in this hostel for 3 days and we have a really bad experience. The security is very poor! They have a lot of cameras and magnit key but it doesn't work because my laptop (1000$ cost) was stollen! They didn't give any locker (for big price), you should have yours. When I realized that my laptop was stolen, I asked the stuff to see video from cameras, but they wasn't hurry and could do it only next day. Now I don't know exactly who is a thief in this place! Be careful!

Great hostel, no more comments needed!

I often travel to Bangkok and will definitely stay there again and recommend it to friends. The only remark I have is the air conditioning in the room, it's too cold! It should be kept to 26 degrees and should be off for some hours a day at least so that the window can be opened. Anyway a part from this (which is not a big issue!), the place is really great!

The Guy at the Reception couldnt even tell me where I find the Khao San road on a map...

• 28th Feb 2014

It is a very good hostel for bangkok.

AMAZING hostel .. it feels more like a 4 stars hotel ! the only thing missing was a kitchen to be honest , other than that , it's "perfect" .

Really good hostel! Nice staff and very clean facilities. It is a littlw bit far from the center of the city, but you can get a taxi for 100 bath to Khao San road for example. The staff was really helpfull and nice with us, I recomend this place!

Facilities are great, staff needs to learn better customer service

• 20th Feb 2014

Great place to stay in Bangkok. Easy to move around. The staff and the facilities were great.