Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

Really great place! It's almost like a hotel for young people ... Brightly painted rooms, CLEAN, books and tvs, balconies to sit on, nice elevator, and the staff are incredible. So nice, very good English and so helpful. Really awesome stay. Only slight downside is it's more like a hotel than a hostel, so maybe a bit harder to meet people.

The hostel has a very good atmosphere. The interior is quite hip and at the same time, has a sense of coziness. It is also spacious in a sense that there are couches outside the some of the rooms, across the hall. The breakfast isn't something, but hey, it is free. Oh, and the shared rooms have big bunk beds as well. Overall, it has a good value for money.

Great hostel with great facilities for washing clothes and the bathrooms are clean and large. Just a little out of the way from the hubbub of Khao San Road, a 200 Baht tuk tuk away!

We only stayed one night at Saphiphe hostel but it was great. Very good facilities, clean and friendly staff. When i go back to Bangkok i will e sure to stay again.

My first time to stay in a hostel. I can say Saphaipae raised the bar so high. The place is near the train station and the river so it's easy to get around. Accessible wifi in the rooms as well. Cool hallways (I love the artworks) and neat showers. And I still can't get over the fact that it has an elevator. So convenient!

I really didn't care for this hostel, particularly the staff. The breakfast they offer is awful. They even charge 50 Baht if you don't finish all your food. I find that pretty interesting considering how poor the breakfast offering is. The showers needed to be cleaned more frequently. I personally would not stay here again, but it is 'okay' overall.

Dear Mr. Wyche I'm very sorry we couldn't pleased you during your stay. Our staffs are with good deeds and are always here to help our guests any ways possible. I'm sorry you couldn't appreciated our good wills toward you. Regarding Breakfast, please understand we are giving away for free. With limited budget of USD 1.42/head, we are trying our best to give unlimited eggs, breads with jam and butter, coffee, tea and 1 asian side. We sincerely hope you find other hostel that can offer better...

The best value we've found in Thailand. Highly recommended.

Would highly recommended. I really enjoyed my stay here. Breakfast is included and you pay less. Great value for money. The location is central, only 2 min walk to BTS skytrain and you can access anywhere. I also love the staffs here, they are friendly and helpful. Anothere great point of this hotel is its large buiding with many activities you can join with all other guests. The hotel provides you with the snooker table and many computers free wifi/internet. The lobby is spacious and you would feel that yo

• 30th May 2014
  • Thailand

I tried to cancel my booking 2 weeks in advance, and then again 1 week in advance but everytime I emailed this hostel I got a return email saying that their email (the one on their website) could not be found. I had no way of contacting this hostel to cancel.

• 29th May 2014

Dear Lauren Hello :) My name is Jon and I'm the assistant manager at Saphai Pae Hostel. I'm so sorry you couldn't contact us via both of our e-mails. We have 2 e-mails here: 1.) info@saphaipae.com and 2.) rsvn@saphaipae.com Both e-mails were and are working well and I'm surprised and sorry your e-mails didn't came through. We have so much to offer here at Saphai Pae and sincerely hope we have another chance to be able to serve you in future. Best regards, Jon

Amazingly helpful and sweet staff. They went above and beyond for me. It's also charming and clean and right on the train line. Highly recommend this hostel if your staying in bangkok!

• 28th May 2014

My stay here was truly beyond my expectation. My dorm was lovely and comfortable..and the staff, most accommodating, friendly and helpful....

• 27th May 2014
  • Malaysia

Nice hostel. Excellent facilities and great staff. Good buffet breakfast. I stayed in a female dorm (8 beds), eventhough the light in the room is a bit weak, each bed has a nightlamp and plug for your electronic devices. The hostel is located just 2 blocks from Surasak BTS station, really convenient to move around the city.

Great hostel, first time I have every stayed in a hostel if they are all like this then I will be staying in more. BTS line is just 5 mins walk away and this will take you all over Bangkok.

All the crews are friendly here, they are helpful. The lobby area is a good place to social with other backpackers and the sofa are comfortable to spend whole day sitting there to read your books. Well done Saphai Pae Hostel! I will definitely choose to stay here in my next trip to Bangkok, Thailand.

I like saphaipae hostel bcoz near to BTS Sky Train Station and also not far from Central Pier, you can walking to go that place.

• 14th May 2014
  • Indonesia

Very helpful and friendly staff besides value for money with delicious breakfast included

Very helpfull staff!

This hostel is great, the location is unbeatable, very short walk from closest BTS station (Surasak) and still walking distance to Saphan Taksin BTS (with connection to Chao Praya Express Boat) where you can visit main attractions in Bangkok. The room and the bathroom are very clean, spotless. The bed is super comfy, and complete facility inside the room and bed (locker, individual lamp and socket). The dorm price is so worth it, high value for money. I highly recommend this hostel in Bangkok.

Just 5 min walk to the Myanmar embassy which was really helpful to get the visa. Also next to the air-train and main river port giving excellent access all around the city.

It was really an amazing experience to stay at Saphaipae, I definitely loved it :) -my only turn off was food -not much options in Vegetarian food and definitely missed Indian food :( probably, this will be an added attraction to this lovely hostel if they would like to experiment going ahead :))

• 23rd Apr 2014