Saphaipae Hostel Reviews

35 Surasak Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand

I love the hostel but the only problem is the air conditioning too much. Too cold in the room. The rest is perfect.

It's a little hard to get to any other sections of Bangkok from here without taking a Tuk Tuk, but not impossible. The staff were helpful when asked, and had a couple great suggestions.

One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed at, felt like a hotel! Very clean and nice facilities. A bit far from most things in bangkok, but close to the sky train and not far from the pier (10 min walk).

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Denmark

Awesome hostel to stay at in Bangkok! We had a private room with bathroom and it was almost a four star hotel experience!

The best hostel I've ever stayed.

This hostel was brilliant. The location is perfect, only a short walk to the sky train or river taxi. The beds were so comfy and room was spacious albeit a lite dark. The facilities in the hostel are again brilliant. I'd definitely recommend to anyone visit Bangkok.

In the craziness of Southeast Asia, the clockwork efficiency of Saphaipae is a real treat. It has a great staff, seamless check in/check out, powerful aircon, fast internet, washer/dryer, and great common room. Super convenient to get around due to proximity to the sky train. Great street food in the surrounding area and not as touristy as Khao San. My favorite hostel in SEA. Great place to recover after some rough travel.

We had a great time at the hostel, enjoyed that it is very close to the metro station and in walking distance to the river and we've never been to a place that was this clean! Also: check out the rooftop on the sixth floor!

The buffet breakfast is amazing with a large variety between Thai and American. The staff here are extremely friendly. One in particular is learning English and she was so kind and helpful and showed me into the neighbourhood. the common area is large. it's located beside a mall and walking distance to the ferry. the lockers are large and there are elevators.

This is one of my favorite hostels I have ever stayed in. It is very big and clean. The roof terrace was a great place to relax after walking around in the heat all day. The staff was very helpful and one man at the front desk, Pound, was extremely nice and made our stay awesome.

I have enjoyed my stay at Saphaipae very much. The acces to the hostel from the Airport is very good. you can easily get from there to other places in the city as well. The royal Palace or China town you can reach by boat. It is the easiest and the cheapest way. Taxi and Tuk Tuk as well work and are not expensive. The place is not a party place and I like it about the hostel but still it has shared space where ou can meet people. It is not loud so you can sleep. the staff is great!!!!!!!

One place I can truly recommend to friends and even the travel agent I use in Canada! The staff are kind and friendly, place is very clean, beds are comfortable. Breakfast is amazing! I will truly stay here again when in Bangkok....they always helped make the most of my stay! Right from the beginning!

- Wifi provisions stingy; lose your password = 10 Baht. Limited coverage on upper levels. - In-house meals of poor quality; Bain-Marie all the way. Included free breakfast via dated coupon (9.30am cutoff). - Facilities clean, functional, well tended. - Close to central BTS and MRT stops.

I would like to give a smile to the recepsionist

Hello Thank you for your comment. I am sorry our staff didn't smiled a lot and I know exactly who are you talking about. Smiling is our priority and I will make sure all my staffs have the same understanding with me. Thanks Jon

The rooms are big and clean. Everyone has their own power station and reading light. Facilities are clean and they have toilet paper!! The staff are friendly and speak Okey English. We just stayed one night but it was good, would go back!

Hostel is modern and dorm rooms and bathrooms were amazingly clean. I chose to stay here because I needed to go to the Myanmar embassy for a visa, and the location is perfect for that purpose. Huge lockers in the dorm room to lock up all your stuff. Individual reading light and powerpoint. The breakfast was great for a hostel - different food every day. Just make sure you don't lose your voucher!

Very clean, helpful staff, close to skytrain station which makes commuting easy

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Estonia

Pro: Pretty good Hostel, big lockers, good wifi, always clean, close to subway Cons: big hostel (180 beds) and so not much atmosphere, hard to find food in the evening

Good location, nice staff, keep it up!

Everything is amazing, people, staff, cleanliness, all available technologies, very safe, good place to meet people. Just the room was a bit dark and cold because of the air conditioner. But I would give 9 from 10 according to the price

• 20th Feb 2015