Sara B&B Reviews

Halmtorvet 16, 1.th, Copenhagen, Denmark

Listed as B&B but breakfast not included. But overall nice place to stay.

A beautiful room in a fantastic and convenient location. Fridge, kettle, cutlery and plates/cups provided so very easy to make your own breakfast.

• 13th Jun 2015

My My daughter and I wonderful time in Copenhagen and a large part was due to our stay at Sara's. We would loved to have seen her but sadly that wasn't the case, but Eva the neighbour was very nice. The room was immaculate, well presented, well stocked with items that we may have needed. There wasn't a thing we needed.. We were only a stone's throw from the Central Station which was our launching point for everything, so it was very convenient. We'd love visit again if Sara will have us.

• 11th Jun 2015

Good area well within reach of all transportation. Good facilities and precisely what's needed for a break away.

• 19th May 2015
  • Northern Ireland

everything was perfect, very nice and friendly host, I strongly recommend this hostel.

Good location, near to the train station.It's a pity, we don't see the Sara during our stay. I would like to recommend Sara's B&B to 2-people travelers.

View all Copenhagen Bed and Breakfasts