Sara Hotel Reviews

15 Eardley Crescent, 15 Eardley Crescent, London, England

I knew it was a budget hotel, but I would have been far better off staying at a regular hostel or hotel. Hot water was hit or miss and I woke to find a large black bug hanging out next to me on my pillow. The was no access to a safe. On the plus side, it was near the tube and the 24 hour security was reassuring.

Don't see this review. I only do this because the app insists on me writing a review each time I want to look for a new hostel, but I never got to this hotel, because my flight was cancelled. Btw, the low marks are because they still charged me the first night, even after I told the what had happened, which was completely out of my control, Lufthansa cancelled the flight the same day. Please, delete this review

Room was very cold but other than that, everything was great. Awesome staff and good wifi.

• 27th Feb 2015