Sara Inn Hostel Reviews

21 Yousef Elgendy St.- cnr. Hoda Sharawy St., Cairo, Egypt

Family type of hostel, the people are just amazing! Location is spot on and tours to the pyramids are hassle free!

The hostel has a good decoration and Style. It Was a Nice staying, a very kind and helpfull staff, thank you all !! fallow my comments on improvements you realy should consider: -ilumination on The corretor. - Instal lockers at mixed rooms, no backpacker like a staying without one. - buy a new computer, both computers doesnt work .

• 28th Apr 2012

Very friendly person, very helpfull person in sara inn. Locacion is wonderfull.I went to everywhere easily.Sara İnn managment very heplfull for me. They help information historical area.And I have very ill in hostel. All hostel personel helped to me. Thank you very much all person. Goog luck Filiz Aslan İstanbul- Turkey

I can really recommend this hostel! Very attentive staff, good showers, large rooms (at least our room was supersize), airport pickup that awaited us even though we were 2 hours late, ...

Great location and pretty fair prices on tours, but make sure to tell them exactly where you want to go and how you want to see it. Memphis was OK, but not worth it on tour. Otherwise good place to stay.

Excellent hostel! Will stay there again!

Really nice guys. Good luck in the future.

The people of the hostel was alright, though be careful when booking tours form there, although it may seem cheap, there is usually hidden costs involved. Do not book ever a dinner and belly dancing show down the nile. The food is awful and it is highly overpriced.

I liked this hostel. I felt safe and it was clean. If I returned to Cairo, I would stay there again. They forgot to mail my post cards, however.

We enjoyed our stay here. The staff is very polite and helpful. We'll be spending another night here on our way back through.

We stayed here mainly because it was so inexpensive. The showers are wonderful -- plenty of water, and hot, too. Also good air conditioning -- much appreciated after a hot day of walking outside. The staff are super friendly and helpful. The rooms are a bit dirty. Beds are comfy, though. We tried twice to arrange airport pickup, but there was some misunderstanding and it didn't work out. Not sure whose fault it was, but it was disappointing.

This hostel is really the BEST PLACE to stay in Cairo!!! It´s located central just a few minutes walking distance away from the Egytian Museum and the central Metrostation Salah!!! The staff is very friendly, funny and helpfull!!! Thanks a lot for this nice time during my stay in Cairo!!! Martin from Germany

Me and my gf stayed at Sara Inn for a few days and had an excellent experience. First our flight was delayed 1hr then 2hrs then 4hrs and their driver waited there for 4 hours which was great when we go off the plane. We also used their driver Sayeed for the day to go to Giza, Dashur and Saqqara and it was L.E. 230. Their staff was great and tried very hard to help us with us forward plans for the train etc. We had a great time and I recommend this place. One note when you get to the airport there are

Really friendly staff who are determined to make your stay a pleasant one, and will get you the best deals on tours. However, a female friend was made to feel very uncomfortable by the advances of one man, which was practically sexual harassment - Egypt needs to sort this attitude out.

Assim and his staff are wonderful. They are genuine and trustworthy and make your stay very pleasant.

This is a reasonable option for Cairo. Though the room that I got had a window that I couldn't close properly - as a result, listening to loud traffic all night long...

Good place to stay, a short walk from the Egyptian Museum and there are shops and cafes nearby. Taxis are cheap to markets and we benefited from the free airport pick up. Rooms are cleaned everyday and bed is comfortable. Our shower did not work on arrival but this was fixed by the time we came back that night. Staff very friendly and helpful but make sure they show you on a map if they give directions. Breakfast is good. Highly recommend the pyramid day trip. Gad is awesome guide so request him

Very kind people. Good place to stay in the middle of Cairo!

I only stayed a night but it was good. I asked for airport transportation and he was there waiting for me. Very friendly and most spoke pretty good english.

Excellent customer service; my daily tour was fascinating not just because of the great pyramids but because it was well organized. I will come back to Sara, thanks a lot Assim

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7