Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
• Cancellations received with 21 days or less notice, will be refunded 50% less any bank charges. (If any)
• Cancellations received with less than 14 days or less notice is subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
• Failure to arrive at the hotel is subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Cancellation Policy for Special Offers (Online OR Direct)
• Any cancellation made on any special offer is nonrefundable.
Cancellation Policy for Super Peak Period
• Bookings made for or during the ‘super peak’ period (20th December 2015 to 10th January 2016) will be non-refundable.
• Date change requests received with 21 days or less notice, will be made with 50% charge of the booking value less any bank charges. (If any)
• Date change requests received with 14 days or less notice, will be made with 100% charge of the booking value less any bank charges (if any)
• Failure to arrive at the hotel for any reason is subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
Additional Terms and Conditions
• Saraii Village will do our best to supply any optional extras that you may ask for such as Extra beds/baby cots/special meals etc. but subject to availability and may involve additional costs.
• Grievances will not be accepted unless reported to hotel management within 48 hours of the instance.
Amendments and Revisions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Selling Out Soon
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.