Saranda (SR) Backpackers

Superb 429 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 429 Total Reviews

20th May 2017

I have stayed in many hostels in the past 10 years and this is the first time I give a rating of 10; there is not one thing I can fault on my stay; Tomi is the nicest, sweetest, most attentive host ever:he made us all fried eggs and sausages one day, pancakes the next, he even invited me to join him for a lunch of fresh fish caught that day when I arrived as I was the only one around and he STILL then insisted on taking me to the bus to make sure I got to where I was going on time.He is 5 stars!

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th May 2017

Tomi is super cool! He met me at the ferry and walked me to the hostel. The hostel is located right next to the beach, bus station and ferry. Free breakfast is included and he knows all the good places to go and eat. Really enjoyed my stay, would highly recommend it!

30th Apr 2017

We had a great time at Tomi's hostel! The second we arrived, we quickly felt comfortable and most important of all, we felt like home! Tomi was more than helpful and was always there to help us with everything, really everything! We also had the chance to enjoy an amazing BBQ beside the sea that he genereously prepared for all the guests! That was so great! In any cases, I would highly recommand the hostel! :) Merci pour tout!

29th Apr 2017

Seriously an amazing stay thanks to Tomi! The beds were comfortable and clean, the hostel was social, breakfast was good, and the location...I mean, the location is prime! Reading all other reviews you will find the one downfall is that there is only one bathroom. A pain? Sometimes. The end of the world? Certainly not. Thanks again Tomi!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Apr 2017

This hostel is amazing and run by such lovely staff who will go out of their way to help you with anything and everything! Great location! Only downside was that it was off season when I was there so there was barely anyone there

• England, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2017

Can't fault this place one bit. Originally booked two nights and stayed for the whole week. Highlights including Tomi doing a beach BBQ for us all which was some of the best BBQ pork I've ever had and his homemade shrimp spaghetti when it was just my friends and I staying that night. Truly 10/10.

• Austria, Male, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

If you are in Saranda take this hostel! Tommy is an amazing host , who helps you with everything in this exciting country! If its transport, things to discover or finding a proper place in and out of saranda he is they guy to ask! He manages to be helpfull but not invasive and makes great breakfast for a hostel! thanks a lot

• Germany, Male, 31-40
22nd Feb 2017

No problems =)

7th Dec 2016

Tomi---your incomparably hospitable host---has covered all the bases. Fantastic location, with direct access to waterfront promenade, beaches, markets, cafe/bars, restaurants & ferry port (to Corfu).

5th Dec 2016

BEST HOSTEL in Saranda. really close to everthing (supermarket, beach, ATM, etc.), very clean. There are some hostels where you immediately feel at home - this is one of them. Tomi, you are the best host ever. Thanks for everything.