Sarangbang Guest House Reviews

241/31 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Kathu., Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

NEVER GO HERE!! Took me 3 hours to find it, such a hidden place not even locals had ever heard of it. No hot water for shower, no light in bathroom, plug sockets not working, dirty bed sheets, staff not english speaking, internet not working, dirty water ran from sink tap and a bug came out with it aswell!! I checked in went to my room to find i was the only one in the whole hostel and the bedroom door didnt even lock. So i checked straight out and lost all my money!! Overall horrible experience

It's a small backpakers,very quite not many people there. staff don't speak english .value for many if you travel on a budget.They did not gave me the key deposit 200bart. toll the staff the night before that i would leave at 6am ,They said ok ,yes !! next morning the guy who was there didn't speak english or care about it . i gave them the key and lost 200 brt.. if anyone go there, be aware of it . Make sure you get your money when the boss is there. that was my staying there.. good luck..

The hostel was clean. The owner was very helpful booking tours. The location is a 5 min walk to the beach. It's far enough away from the party area to have peace at night. Great place to stay.

View all Phuket Patong Beach Hostels