Sato Cave Hostel Goreme Reviews

Orta Mah. Konak Sokak No 7, 50180 Göreme, Goreme, Turkey

Great Location. Strange way to lock doors (padlocks). Nice Breakfast. Slight language barrier but a decent one night stay.

Great service to pick us up from bus terminal. Great breakfast served for free by the hostel. Location is extremely convenient.

• 4th Jul 2015

Great location very close to the bus stop in the center of town. Staff were friendly and nice.

If you are looking for the cave hotel experience at an affordable rate, this is a great place to check out. The fact that breakfast (which is tasty) is included is amazing. Also, I was supposed to be in a 10 person dorm but all beds were filled when I checked in so the manager put me in a two bed room where I didn't even have a roommate at the same price. Highlight of my day for sure. Great views. too.