Savannah Pensione

7.0
Very Good 100 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Mar 2017

The Savannah Pensione is a rather lovely little hostel in the heart of Savannah. It's incredibly beautiful and surprisingly comfortable. We stayed in the Carriage House, which was a private little two-room space apart from the main house. It was quiet and funky and everything I'd want out of a hostel in downtown Savannah. 10/10 would recommend, would stay again!

14th Jan 2017

Comfortable stay in heart of the city

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Dec 2016
7.7

The Savannah Pensione was a great little hostel in a colonial style house just outside of downtown. Brian was a great host, and provided us with a map that was all we needed to get around. It was completely fine for my brother and I but I wouldn't recommend it for a solo traveller. If I went to Savannah again I don't know if I would stay here again.