Savannah Pensione

Fabulous 106 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
19th May 2017
6.3

Below basic room that comes overpriced and with lots of rules. I have brought myself and bicycle into far better quarters with far fewer rules and admonitions. The room was very hot and dark and never cooled off much during my 2-day stay. Two bare lightbulbs and one tiny window were the only light source, making it a very uninviting place to do anything but sleep. Wouldn't recommend it for the inflated price, nor would I go back there.

• USA, Female, 41+
27th Apr 2017
8.0

The owner is very anxious. I didn't realize I would be sharing a bathroom with strangers, which I didn't want to do as I'm a single woman. He suggested I find another place to stay which wasn't helpful. If he had just told me the bathroom had a lock on it. The mattress was very thin & hard. The tub/sink were dirty. The air condition unit & its window sills were filthy. I told him & he got upset but I have asthma. The location is fantastic! He saw me cleaning the A/C & then he finished cleaning

• brentynramm985
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
21st Mar 2017

A really nice old historical building in a great area. Kroger is across the road. The manager was friendly and very helpful.

• USA, Female, 25-30
4th Mar 2017

The Savannah Pensione is a rather lovely little hostel in the heart of Savannah. It's incredibly beautiful and surprisingly comfortable. We stayed in the Carriage House, which was a private little two-room space apart from the main house. It was quiet and funky and everything I'd want out of a hostel in downtown Savannah. 10/10 would recommend, would stay again!

14th Jan 2017

Comfortable stay in heart of the city

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
30th Dec 2016
7.7

The Savannah Pensione was a great little hostel in a colonial style house just outside of downtown. Brian was a great host, and provided us with a map that was all we needed to get around. It was completely fine for my brother and I but I wouldn't recommend it for a solo traveller. If I went to Savannah again I don't know if I would stay here again.