Savannah Pensione Reviews

304 East Hall Street, Savannah, USA

The hostel is in a nice part of Savannah, a short (and beautiful) walk from the river. The owner and his wife were quite nice. My only complaint is the cleanliness. The room I stayed in really needs a fresh coat of paint and a deep clean. Once they get that taken care of, this will be a top-noch place. I would recommend it, if you're not a clean freak.

I had a really great stay at Savannah Pensione! Really great location, in the historic district steps from Forsyth Park and walking distance to river st, also there's a grocery store across the street, really convienient! My room was perfect, everything I needed and the shared washroom was clean and charming! I'll be back soon!

• 5th Nov 2015

Sharing one bathroom between 9 people (could have been 12 had the hostel been full) was a little ridiculous. There was very little in the way of cutlery and crockery in the kitchen and only 2 seats in there. The linen and towels were clean and the hostel owner was lovely, but the whole place looked as though it would benefit from a deep clean.

Stayed in private twin w/ shared bathroom. Nice owner. Big problem: i couldn't blow dry my hair in the room and have the A/C on at the same time (in room w/out ventilation) bc of some issue with the breakers which seemed to be permanent. Also, the only mirror was in the shared bathroom. If you're a girl, it matters. Had to dry my hair using my phone's front camera. Has kitchen but no microwave so you can't reheat. Shared living room w/ lots of books! Good location. Lots of parking on street.

Staff was very helpful and professional.

• 7th Sep 2015