Savoy Hostel Reviews

Eglinton Street, Galway City, Galway, Ireland

This is actually the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. The location is super central and easy to find, it is incredibly clean and they provide breakfast! I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 23rd Jan 2015

it was great to stay in this hostel with my friends...we will defos stay there again

The breakfast is very poor!

Really great hostel! For my friends and me, the best one till now!! Rooms are nice and cozy, never had problems with anything in there...kitchen, living room are sweet, breakfast is also ok... Have to mention the staff that was really helpful and nice (Kevin the man!) No noise at night time and you are 43 steps from the center :) Goinn to Galway, pick Savoy hostel!! Cheers!!!

Everything is new and very well thought out. Nice design to the place.

• 26th Dec 2014

Agood suprise, specially because of the location and price.

• 13th Dec 2014

We spent a really great time on this hostel, clean, not expensive and in city center, all was perfect !

• 12th Dec 2014

Beutifull rooms, comfortable beds with electricity, usb and a reading light mounted to the beds.

great sized bedrooms and facilities. a 2 minute walk from city night life. I was really impresses with how comfortable and warm bedrooms were, plus there was ample space to get ready and store bags away. my favourite hostel I have stayed in Galway and I have stayed in most.

This hostel is ideal, because of its location. The facilities all seem fairly new, and the staff is okay. Breakfast is minimal. The rooms are warm.

Nice clean place to spend a few nights. Great staff. Good location

• 8th Nov 2014

Very nice, clean and spacious rooms. Great location right next to Shop street and Eyre square. The staff were really nice and helpful.

A nice basic hostel. Clean and well kept. And a great location!

This is the jewel in the crown of hostels. Everything brand spanking new, in a great location with a fantastic staff. I enjoyed a most comfortable stay here. The breakfasts are better than most hostels. I hope to return soon.

Best hostel ever!

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel , only down side was loud room mates but I should have expected that . Great location , close to everything . Lovely place :)

• 25th Oct 2014

Pros: Great common room - huge Rooms were amazing - light and wall outlet for every bed, big bathroom Fantastic location Helpful staff Breakfast - decent Wifi was insanely good Cons: Only thing I didn't enjoy was there was a stain on the shower curtain that kiiiiiind of looked like blood? Threw me off a bit. Other than that, great stay. Can't express more that the wifi killed it and the individual wall outlets/light are spot on. OH! And the hair dryer. I was in heaven with that.

This place was absolutely great! Very friendly staff, clean close to the bus station! Highly recommend!

Definitely the place where to stay in Dublin. Excellent staff, helpful and cosy. Just a few minutes walking form the Spire and the main streets in downtown. The room I stayed was ok, maybe the only con has been the absence of plug-ins for mobile charging...anyway there are plenty in the common rooms.

Pluses: Location a minute-walk from the most central streets but is on a rather quiet street. New and very nice bathroom and shower, hotel-style. Underneath the beds were large personal drawers that could be locked. Small head light for each bed. Window shades were great for blocking out sunlight. Minuses: It was not so quiet in the room, I'm not sure whether that was from outside or inside. I found the kitchen and lounge way too busy and ended up not cooking there, which I had planed to do.

« first « Prev 1 2 3