Savoy Hostel Reviews

Eglinton Street, Galway City, Galway, Ireland

Excellent hostel. Rooms are clean and spacious. Each bed is equipped with a shelf with two plugs, a reading light and two USB ports. Would definitely stay again, nicest hostel I've stayed in,

• 27th Feb 2015

This hostel was an amazing place--more like a cheap hotel room. The beds had lights and USB plugs in them for personal use. The bathroom was incredibly nice with a rain shower. Overall, best hostel I have ever stayed in and I would certainly go back there again.

This is one of the cleanest, friendliest (Jill!!), most reasonably priced hostels I have stayed in. Location is ideal, carpet color is a bit wild, but I must say I am glad I stayed there! Not only would I stay there again, I did! I came back and stayed in a 6 bed female dorm after first being in a 4 bed mixed. Both good, clean. 102 I guess had a couple of charger/light issues in the bunk (but not in bed 6 where I stayed) but a different place in dublin had one outlet for 8 beds...stone ages!

• 3rd Feb 2015

Best hostel in Galway. The beds are great, very private with partitions, personal bed light and plugs for your phone. Very nice bathroom!

• 25th Jan 2015

This is actually the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in. The location is super central and easy to find, it is incredibly clean and they provide breakfast! I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 23rd Jan 2015

it was great to stay in this hostel with my friends...we will defos stay there again

The breakfast is very poor!

Really great hostel! For my friends and me, the best one till now!! Rooms are nice and cozy, never had problems with anything in there...kitchen, living room are sweet, breakfast is also ok... Have to mention the staff that was really helpful and nice (Kevin the man!) No noise at night time and you are 43 steps from the center :) Goinn to Galway, pick Savoy hostel!! Cheers!!!

Everything is new and very well thought out. Nice design to the place.

• 26th Dec 2014

Agood suprise, specially because of the location and price.

• 13th Dec 2014

We spent a really great time on this hostel, clean, not expensive and in city center, all was perfect !

• 12th Dec 2014

Beutifull rooms, comfortable beds with electricity, usb and a reading light mounted to the beds.

great sized bedrooms and facilities. a 2 minute walk from city night life. I was really impresses with how comfortable and warm bedrooms were, plus there was ample space to get ready and store bags away. my favourite hostel I have stayed in Galway and I have stayed in most.

This hostel is ideal, because of its location. The facilities all seem fairly new, and the staff is okay. Breakfast is minimal. The rooms are warm.

Nice clean place to spend a few nights. Great staff. Good location

• 8th Nov 2014

Very nice, clean and spacious rooms. Great location right next to Shop street and Eyre square. The staff were really nice and helpful.

A nice basic hostel. Clean and well kept. And a great location!

This is the jewel in the crown of hostels. Everything brand spanking new, in a great location with a fantastic staff. I enjoyed a most comfortable stay here. The breakfasts are better than most hostels. I hope to return soon.

Best hostel ever!

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel , only down side was loud room mates but I should have expected that . Great location , close to everything . Lovely place :)

• 25th Oct 2014