Savoy Hostel Reviews

Eglinton Street, Galway City, Galway, Ireland

I really liked the bathroom and the common room. The bed itself was average and so was the breakfast

• 14th May 2015

Awesome hostel! Super clean, staff are super friendly and very helpful, especially Paul! the rooms are very spacious and there are individual outlets and usb docks on each bunk. I would definitely stay here again when I go back to Galway!

This place was great. Centrally located to anything you could want to do in town. Clean, great rooms, and friendly staff. Best hostel I have stayed at so far. Wouldn't stay any other place in Galway.

• 7th May 2015

I LOVED staying here. One of my favorite in Europe. Very clean, great facilities and common room with free breakfast, computers, and more. We were in a dorm but ended up having the room to ourselves. Plenty of space in dorms with lockers under each bed. Front desk was very helpful. I wish we could have stayed longer!

Quite a nice hostel with a good location.

Excellent hostel, very well located, helpful staff, would definitely recommend!

Best hostel I've stayed in. Very nice and clean, 3 charging ports above every bed and lockers underneath. Would stay here again. Although there was this one older guy that kept hanging out in the common room even though he didn't stay there and was harassing the girls. Someone told the person at the desk but he was back the next day. Other than that it was a great place

Everything was very good during my stay. My one criticism is that all rooms are en-suite and you have to wait/queue to use the bathroom / get a shower.

Nice Hostel close to both city center and transportation. I've stayed in three different hostel in galway and this on is as good as the other two and maybe a bit better on the design of the beds which have lights , usb, and power outlet for each bed. Well thought out design....thanks

The Hostel is in a great Location, short Walking distance to all the Major Pubs and Restaurants yet quiet enough for those having an early night. The breakfast is above hostel Standard. The rooms are spacious and very clean.

Spacious room in the 6 bed dorm, nice ensure bathroom and power points with lights for each individual bed. Great location so close to the bars and restaurants. Car parking can be done for free if you park in the long term street parking spots from 6:30pm until 8:30am. Fantastic common room, small but great kitchen and good continental breakfast. Definitely would stay again!

Probably the nicest hostel Ive stayed it, we had four in a room with a private washroom, that was nice enough to be in a hotel. The nicest shower I had the whole trip! Great location, with a parking garage near by. Helpful staff.

All of the staff were very friendly. Great central location and comfy rooms.

The Savoy is new, modern, a hostel more like a hotel. The staff are friendly and professional. The rooms are large with places to sit and work, study, use computers, etc. The shower rooms are large, tiled and clean with all new fixtures. This is a great hostel with very reasonable rates.

Perfect location. This was my second stay at the Savoy and I've stayed in both a 6 bed female dorm room and a 4 bed room. Everything is clean and new.The personal plugs, usb ports and reading light over each bed is my favorite thing. The ensuite bathrooms are big and always clean. There is always someone at the front desk and they always say hello and are very helpful. The basic breakfast is served until 11am which is nice. I look forward to staying here again. Thanks for everything!

• 29th Mar 2015

Great accommodation staff comfort cleanliness at a brilliant price

• 28th Mar 2015

Location nearby Quay Street with all the great Pubs and restaurant. Very modern interior in both our room and in the kitchen with big common room.

What a fabulous hostel! The staff were extremely kind and helpful. The rooms were clean with personal lock boxes under the beds. The ensuite was comparable to a hotel bathroom. The breakfast was minimal but good value for money (coffee, juice, toast, cereal). And the location, the location was absolutely perfect!! Highly recommended for anyone going on a weekend trip to lovely Galway :)

It was already my second stay at the hostel and I would come again.

• 21st Mar 2015

This is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at and will be staying there again when I return to Galway. I recommend everyone to book with Savoy Hostel. The location is only about 3-5 minutes from the Central Bus Terminal and close to everything. The staff are bubbly, helpful and lovely and made me feel so welcome. The rooms are clean, the bedding is warm and cozy and the breakfast plentiful. I loved it and was sad to leave the Savoy and Galway. Keep up the great work guys!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3