Sawasdee Bangkok Inn Reviews

126/2 Khaosan Rd., Banglumpu, Pranakorn, Bkk, Bangkok, Thailand

The hotel has a great location but everything else was a real let down. The room was dirty and the air conditioning just blew the smell of smoke into the room instead of cool air. Some of my friends stayed in a nearby hotel and paid the same price as me, but got a much cleaner room with air conditioning that actually worked. Only stayed for 1 night and definitelywwouldn't have stayed any more.

The hostel was great if you want to party in Koh San Road, otherwise its very noisy and lacks public transport. We stayed at nice hotels for the same price. What upset me the most was that we left one of our bags downstairs that had some of my fond memories as well as some alcohol that we bought in duty free. The staff at the tourist travel desk and reception desk said they had not seen it but I distinctly remember seeing the bottle being drunk at the tourist travel desk. Very disappointing!