Sawasdee Smile inn Reviews

35 Soi Rongmai, Chao Fa Rd., Phanakhon Bkk, Bangkok, Thailand

Firstly, do not stay here! It's not worth the money, women on reception are rude and unhelpful. The room was terrible, not clean and not what we was expecting. My partner and I are happy to live cheaply but this was another level. From what we a paid a smile from them cost nothing. The atmosphere was non existent, non of the lights worked in the corridors to your room and the whole place seemed deserted. The location is good but that's about it. Don't waste your money.

Very unfriendly staff and atmosphere. Is very close to Khao San Road, but it's pretty noisy at night. Stay here only if you have no other option!

It's good for travellers that are only staying there a night. There isn't a good communal area so its hard to meet new people. We stayed there when when we first got to bangkok and it was ok. Bathroom was clean and hot water was provided. The rooms smell a bit funny but if your a traveller it won't matter too much. The location is good. Only a few meters away from kao San road.

• 20th Mar 2015

Frosty reception [no smiles as the name implies) but the cleaning staff saved the day. Perhaps with a front desk shake-up I would stay again.

The hostel was in a good location near khosan road..but it was dirty, with hairs everywhere as well in the bed, in the sink. The stairs were dirty and the staff wasn't pretty much friendly. I don t think so I come back here an other time!!!