Sawasdee Welcome Inn Reviews

5-7 Soi Rongmai, Chao Fa Rd., Phanakorn, Bkk., Bangkok, Thailand

The staff review as excellent goes to ketty. What a nice and happy girl!

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Denmark

We had been travelling for a few weeks before we arrived here but this was the first place where we were bitten during the night. Woke up covered in bites. Location was the best thing about it, if you wanna be near khao San road and the main sights of Bangkok. Only 3 people in the room so the fans were enough to keep us cool. Cold shower, dirty rooms. Ok for budget travellers. Bring bug spray.

This hostel/ hotel is rubbish. I booked by mistake as I was recommended by a friend to book Sawasdee Hostel, this is not it. Beware, there are lots of hostel/ hotels with Sawasdee in the title. I arrived early but did not expect to check in. The man at reception told me to come back at 11am, I did and met the next receptionist. She said I could not check in and come back at 2. I did, then she gave me the wrong room and bed that someone was already in. She was extremely unhelpful and rude. BAD.

This hostel was awfull ! Not nice, expensive for what it is, no connection in the dorm, you have to go downstairs, and employees are unice as possible. You should go to the hostel the Flapping Duck close to the river, so much better.

• 19th Feb 2014

The hostel has an excellent location, very close to the Khao san rd. Some of the staff could be little bit friendlier, but otherwise no complaints, worth the money!

The location is ok. It is very close to the Kao San roud. However, or you pass through a dirty street and inside a bar, or you walk a little more. One of the receptionists barely speaks English and couldn't even point the direction of the Gran Palace, located 5 blocks from the Hostel. There are better places with the same price in the region.

worst guestghouse ever. i booked a doubleroom but i only got a single room which was full of cockroaches.

• 4th Feb 2014