Sawasdee Welcome Inn Reviews

5-7 Soi Rongmai, Chao Fa Rd., Phanakorn, Bkk., Bangkok, Thailand

Dirt and smell rooms.

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Thailand

You get what you pay for... We always choose to stay in the cheapest places and despite other reviews for this place, we found it perfect for the price in bangkok it has hot water, air con, wifi in a quiet area! For a budget price, the other things didn't bother us.. Don't be too picky if u want a cheap place!

Only do 24 hours in this place- or your soul will be sucked out

Very Dirty Place. The beds are disgusting and the bathroom also. No windows in the room and it smells badly.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Austria

Worst place ever! When we arrived they had no booking, then gave us twice a wrong room. When we got the room we have booked we found it very dirty with hairs in the toilet seat and trash left from the person before. The worst was that the next morning I discovered heaps of ants helping themselves to my bag. The staff wasn't nice at all and somehow eery, too. The next morning we complained and decided to leave; they wanted to charge us still and the manager got impertinent and insulted us.

The staff is very rude (my name is still not Whatever) and not helpul either welcoming I had to change the sheets of my bed myself, clean ones I found abandonned somewhere but not for the pillow, the bathroom and restroom are not cleaned everyday, there is not toilet paper The wifi barely works at the lobby only

The staff review as excellent goes to ketty. What a nice and happy girl!

• 21st Jul 2014