Sawasdee Welcome Inn Reviews

5-7 Soi Rongmai, Chao Fa Rd., Phanakorn, Bkk., Bangkok, Thailand

Nice and fine hostel. No metro nearby so you need to take taxi all the time but is just besides Palace and temples which is nice. No atmosphere and poor service but I got smile or two from the reception. If you need alone-time it's the place to go. Don't expect any company here. Soft bed and good air con

Staff very unfriendly, they seemed to be tired and rude. Room was uncomfortable and nothing to say about cleanliness.. we found insects such us spiders and cockroaches

Amazing location and the rooms are really cheap! Good if you wanna stay close to the temple's and khao san road. There are no atmosphere however you can walk 5 min to Khao San Road and get there. You have to deposit 500 bath for the key but in checkout they give back your money. I stayed there for 3 nights and I have no complaints despite the fact that you have to go to the lobby to access the WiFi.

Worst place I have ever stayed on my 9 month trip. Beds were disgusting, sheets unchanged, pubes on my bed, brown stains on my sheets, my blanket smelt like cat urine... I slept in my rucksack cover instead of on the bed sheets! Basically if ur looking for cheap, there is much cheaper and much better. Guy at reception took my deposit for himself and charged me more than the actual room rate. On the bright side checkout is at 12 so u have the rest of the day to find somewhere else to stay!!

Unkindness staff n it is totally different from internet i saw terrible