Sawasdee Welcome Inn Reviews

5-7 Soi Rongmai, Chao Fa Rd., Phanakorn, Bkk., Bangkok, Thailand

Unkindness staff n it is totally different from internet i saw terrible

• 10th Jun 2015
  • South Korea

The receptionist was very rude and unhelpful, she did not even look up when speaking to us. The room was tiny and had stains on the bed. Even though this place is very cheap, I would not recommend stYong here!

Staff is very rude, don't care about customers. The hostel is in total decay, lack of manteince and cleaness, dorms are warm and fans don't work...such a bad experience

• 9th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

The worst hostel I ever been. It is ruined, dirty, and ugly. There is no water in the last floor not wifi. And it is not confortable.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Argentina

u get what u pay for if it comes for cleanlines&rooms, but the receptionist could be a bit helpful,friendly or welcoming. When I walked in, he didn't want to give me the price I'd found on hostlworld but asked to book online...however denied giving me wifi password! Then when I was late for my flight, he denied printing my boaring pass but made me look for cafe internet:/ Note: they want to charge u for luggage room even if u stay 1h after check out. Cheap place in great location -just to sleep

the worst place I've stayed in so far traveling for more than 3 months now! Private room very small without windows, dirty shared bathroom, one toilet was blocked for the whole stay and you could see and smell why. Downstairs very smelly and dirty, staff speaks english but can't be bother to talk to anyone. For this price there's pleanty hostels around far better than this ......

Staff is unfriendly, not helpfull. Within three days bathroom and sleeping room wasn't cleaned. Showers are not to use, because the water is not running away.

• 28th Feb 2015

You get what you pay for. That's a super cheap hostel, so you shouldn't expect anything supernatural. But generally it was good. The location is great, 5 min walking from Khao San road, but still not noisy. Our taxi driver couldn't find the place, but if you download the map before it won't be that difficult. My friend and I were staying in a double room, which had 2 huge beds and an aircon. It wasn't super clean, but i wouldn't say it was that dirty. There were 2 bathrooms on the floor.

Booked 2 nights, only stayed 1. Did not recieve the correct room we booked online. Saw a man steal keys from the drop box. Staff was rude and uncompromising. Would never go back.

• 14th Feb 2015

The staff are unfriendly, but good location. 5 mins walk to khao San road.

The place was ok. The place was note that clean, they treat you like they just want your money.. But the place have wifi and a cheap bed. For the price was ok the experience...

Todo bien con la habitación, aire acondicionando funcionando, el agua caliente no funcionaba pero con el calor no fue necesario. Muy buena ubicación. No hay internet en las habitaciones, solo en el lobby.