Sawasdee Welcome Inn Reviews

5-7 Soi Rongmai, Chao Fa Rd., Phanakorn, Bkk., Bangkok, Thailand

This hostel is nothing like the pictures, the cleanliness was poor. Staff were rude, kept trying to make us buy more from them. At one point during my stay, I was waiting at reception for 40 minutes to see a member of staff! Security is not looked after here, no means of staff, safety deposit keys and locker keys left out in a basket at reception for anyone to grab. Hundreds of ants everywhere, bathrooms were appalling - rarely cleaned. Felt dirty just looking at the place. Do not stay here!

Nice and fine hostel. No metro nearby so you need to take taxi all the time but is just besides Palace and temples which is nice. No atmosphere and poor service but I got smile or two from the reception. If you need alone-time it's the place to go. Don't expect any company here. Soft bed and good air con

Staff very unfriendly, they seemed to be tired and rude. Room was uncomfortable and nothing to say about cleanliness.. we found insects such us spiders and cockroaches

Amazing location and the rooms are really cheap! Good if you wanna stay close to the temple's and khao san road. There are no atmosphere however you can walk 5 min to Khao San Road and get there. You have to deposit 500 bath for the key but in checkout they give back your money. I stayed there for 3 nights and I have no complaints despite the fact that you have to go to the lobby to access the WiFi.