Sax Hostel Reviews

Eipprova 7, Ljubljana, Slovenia

The hostel is really nice. Beds are comfortable and the room was clean and worm. Staff is really nice also. The bar is right next to the hostel but they didn't go crazy with the music so we could get a good night sleep.

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Serbia

Awesome location and hostel! Easy to find and friendly staff. Attached to a bar for meeting new people.

Absolutely loved this hostel. Staff that we encountered both in the bar and at check in were so friendly and hospitable! This place is very clean and comfortable, just not extremely big (if you're looking to meet people). It was perfect for us as we preferred to mostly venture out. Would definitely stay again!

The place is clean and comfortable. I just wish there was a kitchen, even a tiny little one would have been OK. :)

Nice little hostel, rooms were cute and clean, well decorated and the staff/owner was really friendly and helpful! In front of the hostel there is a little pub. The location itself is good, it's still in the center and around 10 minutes walking distance to the main sights/ the mainsquare. We would definitely stay there again.

Sax is a lovely little hostel in Ljubljana. It's located on a cool street lined with a few restaurants/cafes/bars (with a great bar that plays strictly jazz music and offers craft beers connected to the hostel), has really comfortable beds, and nice bathrooms. We stayed in the 2-bed private for a fair price and it felt like a getaway from regular hostel living. Highly recommended

Sax Hostel was a great place to rest my head for my one night in Ljubljana. The staff was friendly and even had my room ready for me early. I had a restful night and could keep my bag there the next day until my train arrived. Definitely recommend!

simple and effective. thank you.

• 10th Nov 2014