7.9
Very Good 479 Total Reviews
7.9
Very Good 479 Total Reviews
Sax Hostel Located at Eipprova 7, , Ljubljana.
Slovenia
Ljubljana Ljubljana 1000Ljubljana Eipprova 7
79% 479
46.0432643 14.5047855
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
7th Jan 2017

Really cute 'home' type hostel. Super clean the whole time we were there. We were in a double room which was really nice and the dorm rooms looked spacious. No communal area in winter (except Sax Pub) and no kitchen, both weren't a problem for us but may be annoying for others. About a 5 minute walk from town on a cute riverside road with lots of cheap restaurants/bars.

27th Oct 2016

Very helpful staff , especially with marathon preparation e.g. Baggage storage and a shower after checking out easy to find in the city, would benefit from kitchen facilities . Would definitely use again .

8th Oct 2016
8.0

Very cute little hostel above a sax bar :) Very good value for the money, had all the essentials, wifi, lockers, showers, etc. No kitchen is a bit of a downside, but it is what it is. I really enjoyed my stay here :)

29th Sep 2016

I stayed a couple of nights at this hostel and I quite liked it, clean, organised, lots of space in the rooms and lockers. It is located very close to the central area, from the train station it is a fair walk (although if you are not lazy it is not bad, just 20 mins) but I always walked to the train, it was easy to get distracted in that beatiful city. Good Wifi, good bar downstairs. Highly recommended \0----

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
20th Aug 2016
4.9

Out further from centre than other hostels. No one at reception the 3times I went there. Arrived late but before reception was meant to be closed at no one there the bartender had to check me in she was nice. No atmosphere. First night drain was clogged in shower. Had to hold shower head over as it wasnt attached to wall. Lockers not big enough so your climbing over peoples bags esp when ur on top bunk. Watch your head also if u are on top! Only thing wifi was strong there.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
15th Aug 2016

I love Ljubljana and this hostel topped it off. It's super quirky and has great facilities. I only wish I had stayed longer. Peter welcomed me and responded to my emails instantly, very warm welcome and always there when you need anything. Considering there are the funky sounds of Jazz in the bar below I didn't hear any of this from my room and had a perfect sleep. I will definitely return, thank you!

• lbarnes97
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016

Really cool hostel, comfortable bed, was only there for a night but was good. Jazz club downstairs can be loud if youre trying to sleep and the room got hot despite air con. Overall though very good

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
3rd Aug 2016

It was allgood. Pretty chilled out, small hostel. Other guests were nice, no common room other than the garden so not easy to meet other guests unless you're in the same room. Clean and comfortable.