Sax Hostel Reviews

Eipprova 7, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Really Nice pub crawl!! Really likes it!

A little further from the train station but Jlubjlana is such a small place...Huuuuge beds compared to other hostels and more comfortable too...Mateja was awesome and really gave me a lot of info on where to go in slovenia to get the best experience without being surrounded by tourists...hot showers and laid back atmosphere in the bar out front where you can meet so many locals who are so friendly..if you're lucky like me, you might even enjoy a VIP night at top 6..I can't dance, but it was fun!

No curtains in the room, which in summer is a problem. No catering facilities beyond a shared kettle (no fridge!). Poor WiFi - had to be by the door for a decent connection. Nice position in Ljubljana - quiet area, but 25 min walk to train station. Pub next door was quietly audible, but low level (occasional gigs can be louder). Hostel was quiet (not a party hostel). Room was a double, but quite small - only really big enough for sleeping in. Free hairdryer and (small) towel was a bonus.

I loved this place! It felt like home! I would defintely go back. Its extremely clean and has everything you need for a nice stay. It has a Jazz bar really cool and there are sometimes Jazz bands playing. Armin, at the bar, was so nice! An excelent place to stay. Dont miss it!

Sax Hostel is a great place to stay. Awesome location (small hike from the train station). Easy to walk everywhere. The staff we encountered were fantastic and offered many suggestions for things to do while in town. I will stay here again and am already planning my trip back!!

An excellent stay. The bedding was extremely comfortable, and it was a luxury having a feather duvet away from home. The showers and toilet facilities were some of the best we'd seen.

I've stayed in a double room!Really clean,comfortable and the shower is good! Good location, 5min walking from the center and the pub downstairs is really cool! Just think they should put a blinder on the window, after 6:30 is really bright the room!

Nice location, a close walk to the central area. The pub is connected, the music can be heard through the walls at night, but was not a bother for us. Bar staff extremely nice and helpful.

1 2 Next » last »