Say Cheese Leipzig Reviews

Kleine Fleischergasse 8, Leipzig, Germany

Staff are eager to assist, though most of them are new. Location right in center, though it's a more expensive area so I'd tour elsewhere for food. Possible to cook, though equipment quite old and used, and not everything is available (bring a good knife!). Not spotless, but clean. Also when it's hot outside, it's hot inside too, be aware (no A/C). Basically a good place, not too cheap and not too pricey.

• 17th Jul 2014
  • Israel

Very plain hostel. Not much life, but the facilities are fine.

In the city centre, excellent location. I was in a 8 beds dorms which was clean and spacious. Good internet too. More hotel than hostel atmosphere.

The staff were beyond helpful! They place was clean, modern and comfortable. The other guests were really nice and we ended up hanging to watch the football games together. It is one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Not to mention as well, really cheap prices :) One tiny little thing, the shower tends to flood even when the water was turned really low. If a bunch of people showered one after another, chances of bathroom being flooded were high.

My stay there was great. I'll be sure to stay there every time I visit the city.

Super nice hostel. Friendly staff and perfect location. The best stay in Leipzig!

The Location was good and the hostel was relatively clean. My only complaint is that the bathrooms are in the dorm rooms. So if someone is taking a shower (with 8 to a room, someone always is) you might not get to use the toilet for 15-20 mins, longer in the morning if there is a line of people waiting.

I love this hostel :) The staff is very kind and the location is perfect :)

I had a little misunderstanding about the check-in time, because the software let me insert I was arriving at 8.00AM, while I was refused at the reception and I had to put my bag in a locker. Not a big deal this time, but it could have caused me more troubles if I had planned to take a short shower before enjoying Leipzig. Please correct the forms in the software. The water sink was not well cleaned. I would add a bit of color to the walls, like nice pictures :-) Very close to the train station!

Awesomw, one of the best hostels i´ve been at. If u are going to Leipzig don´t doubt about where to stay anymore.

Great bathroom/showers in the hostel, very clean, big rooms.

The hotel is very close to the trainstation. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very quiet and clean, especially the bathroom was very modern and nice. Also the breakfast was delicious. I couldn't have been happier. It was a wonderful stay. :)

Best hostel I stayed in.

• 4th Jun 2014

Very Clean, Chic Design, in the Heart of Leipzig

Room was spacious. Sometimes between room sharing people, if the space is not good enough, it is quite annoyed. But the room was very spaciosu for all and he shower room also good.Bread for the breakfast was excellent and liked it very much. Coffe was also good enough. Since I had accident before arriving in Leipzig, I was advised by my doctor to take a rest in a room for couple of days and the place was just right for me. Very quiet and cosy place with nice staff. I had great time there

• 27th May 2014
  • South Korea

This was a wonderful way to start our trip, the beds were comfy, the room spotless and we had a great shower IN our room. The two of us managed to get the four person room all to ourselves and it was a good night.

• 27th May 2014

Say Cheese was great. The location is PERFECT, and it had excellent kitchen facilities. Great vibe :)

Perfect location. One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in.

Friendly and welcome reception, clean and spacious room (8 bed dorm) and convenience of private bathroom in the dorm.

• 30th Apr 2014

Cheap, nice location, friendly and helpful staff. Love the kitchen.