Sayong House Reviews

Jl.Dewi Sita, Maruti line, Ubud, Indonesia, Ubud, Indonesia

Terrific central location, the small lane way to Sayong House really adds delight and a sense of being removed from the busy Ubud streets. There is virtually no street noise to annoy. Breakfasts are good and staff willing to help. The swimming pool is clean and large enough for a few families to enjoy; it could be improved with a fence on the edge overhanging the lane way for safety. The buildings works were not invasive; thank-you for not starting too early.

• 6th Jul 2014

I never stayed at Sayiung House. They said they were full and Hostel World didn't call them to check before confirming my reservation. I spent two hours and a lot of head aches to finally get a room at another place over a mile away from the area I originally booked. And I still had to pay a deposit fee to Hostel World which never actually booked me a room. I've been using hostel world for many years and this is the first time this has ever happened to me. Hostel World should look into this.

A lovely place to stay! A secluded spot with lovely rooms, comfy beds and a fab pool! Perfect for early risers as the cockerels crowing will definitely wake you up!

View all Ubud Bed and Breakfasts