Schanzenstern Altona GmbH Reviews

Kleine Rainstraße 24-26, Hamburg, Germany

This is NOT A HOSTEL - at least that's what they say themselves, although it looks like one, they do have dorms and do not clean dorms/bathrooms everyday. They claim to run a "hotel" which would explain why they don't have a kitchen; there's not even an opportunity to get hot water/put something in the fridge. Guests booked on dorms are treated 2nd class guests, though, e.g. they have to pay cash while everybody else may pay with their debit/credit card + they come in randomly to check on you.

• 13th May 2015

The Wifi was down when I stayed.

At check in , the staff said they are always there. I specifically asked if they would be there for my check out time. At check out time, they WERE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND... Hopefully we can arrange a way to get my deposit back.