Schanzenstern Altona GmbH Reviews

Kleine Rainstraße 24-26, Hamburg, Germany

The Wifi was down when I stayed.

At check in , the staff said they are always there. I specifically asked if they would be there for my check out time. At check out time, they WERE NO WHERE TO BE FOUND... Hopefully we can arrange a way to get my deposit back.

The hostel it's in a amazing location!

A clean hostel located close to the S-Bahn station. from the quality of the rooms I would stay there again but it is a pity that especially one of the female staff members was very unfriendly from the beginning till the end.

• 8th Nov 2014

Very unfriendly staff, very loud Düring the night

Very unfriendly Staff! WIFI didn't work.poor facilities.

Very nice and clean hostel in a cool area: Altona - lot's of pubs and places to eat. Hostel itself is very large and does not have a homely atmosphere or a young hip environment. While most of the facilities were excellent the hostel completely lacked any kind of Wi-Fi, which to some travelers like myself is crucial - the first day the Wi Fi apparently died out and while on the second day it was fixed, the signal is so weak in the rooms that it cannot be used.