Very Good 2,300 Total Reviews
Very Good 2,300 Total Reviews
Schlafmeile Hostel Located at Weichsel Strasse 26a, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10247 Weichsel Strasse 26a
77% 2300
52.5107623 13.4687018
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st May 2016

Very convenient for anyone flying through Schonefeld airport, the S-Bahn is conveniently close. The man at the front desk was very friendly and printed out my boarding pass for the next morning as well as printed out instructions how to get to the airport! Very pleasant stay

17th Apr 2016
7.4

The private room that I had was fine and clean, but some of the dorms had unlocked doors leading directly to the street. That was not very safe.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
10th Apr 2016
7.4

It was okay, but certainly not great. The Wi-Fi did not work unless I crawled into some distant corner. The shower rooms were often overflooded and the reception did not open before 7:30.

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2016

I can´t say nothing bad about this nice hostel. It was my 3rd time in Berlin and I will come again! The people in Schlaf are very nice and kind and they helped us a lot. I would definitely recomend this place ! Our room was clean and the bathroom too. I visit hostels arund the world a lot and I´m used to everything,but this place was a nice surprise. If you are looking for a place to stay in Berlin,you should visit Schlafmeile hostel. Thank you for everything and I hope to come back soon.

• CaitlinSmollett
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
15th Mar 2016
7.7

Staff were friendly enough and were always available to help. Rooms were kept clean. Location is a bit noisy but it is close distance to public transport and some bars. I'd stay again :)

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Mar 2016
7.4

Fabulous location, great little place, no towels but not an issue as there are plenty available in cheap shops local. Lockers free of charge, amazing staff, and I will definitely be returning!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2016

We booked a room which had a seperate entrance from the street. It was like our own flat. Really nice hostel with friendly stuff and perfect located to the clubs around!

24th Feb 2016
6.0

Overall is satisfied to stay here with the cheapest price . There is no wifi at room , you have to go to there bar to use it , room is not so clean. The staff is friendly and there is 2eu charges for the sheet no matter how many days you stay. Transportation here is expensive to spend 2.7 eu for single ticket or 7eu for daily ticket to get into city center

• Greece, Female, 18-24
22nd Feb 2016

Everything was great, the location is better than we thought, near S-Bahn, U-Bahn, soupermarkets etc. The stuff was very polite and very helpful with everything that we asked, at any time.

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
10th Feb 2016
6.9

It was told it would return my euros as I left the key of the room back in the reception as I check out. We told we would leave early in the morning and it said it would be no problem. As we left, there was nobody in the reception, we had to leave the key somewhere the owners could see it, and didn't get my money back. If it's possible, contact me to transfer me the money please. Thank you.