Schlafmeile Hostel Reviews

Weichsel Strasse 26a, Berlin, Germany

The hostel was quite nice, the staff friendly and helpful. This location is a bit far from the city center however it is not far from the U-Bahn. Rooms were nice and the bathrooms clean, I noticed that the staff cleaned it several times during our stay (4 days). There were no soap at the girls toilet which was odd and some of the guests was a bit noisy during nighttime and in the mornings. Furthermore there is a tram driving right outside on the street and that made a lot of noise too.

• 1st Feb 2016
  • Denmark

I only stayed for one night, and the hostel provided me with what I needed. I can't make comments on the kitchen as I didn't use it, but the bathrooms were clean. The morning staff were especially friendly and helpful, and got me off to a good start the following day.

Good position, comfortable beds and warm rooms, clean and very cheap price!

Very stupid hostel very durty very bad cominucation with costemers and not acseptable as a good plaece to go in.

• 23rd Jan 2016

Dont forget, you wanted to stay for 1 month, payed by Jobcenter, and we said no, because you did not fit in! Everybody had problems with you... I think this is your problem(((

Not really a backpackers hostel, clientele are more long term guests. Kitchen is too small with half the elements on the stove top broken. Breakfast is relatively expensive however there are plenty of surrounding supermarkets. Bed was comfy and the lockers were secure.

Good beds, friendly staff, good location. Just one thing tho, I advise change or clean the shower-curtains or I think they will walk away by themselves. Besides that very clean bathrooms and good showers!

• 22nd Jan 2016

The location is quite good. Close to tram station and Lidl. Good price too! The only one minus was the fact, that in our bathroom wasn't enough toilet paper, we had just endings BUT when we went to the reception, the receptionists gave us some. We had a quite problem with understanding him, because of that German accent when he was talking in English, but he was really helpful. Good job! :)

It is great location, not exactly in the center but still pretty close to it. It is in the heart of fhain and all the great clubs and nightlife. The only bad thing is that they don't have internet in the bedrooms and you basicly have acess to it in the reception that closes around 00:00.

Your getting your money's worth! Just don't be surprised if your sketched out by random people sleeping in your bed... Possible homeless people who keep the lights off all day and night sleeping with strange forts built up around them and wasted people who just want to come to party with thier friends for cheap and not meet new people. Also the night workers doesn't like his job much , maybe come in the day because it's kinda difficult to find .

Sorry ,but i dont agree with you..

I only stayed one night, as it was easier to get to Schoenefeld Airport from here than my previous hostel, but it was pretty good. My 6-bed dorm had everything I needed, though it only had 4 lockers, which was strange. Room and WC was clean. Hostel was within 5 mins of S-Bahn as well as a couple of grocery stores. It is on the eastern side of the ring, so it can be a bit tedious to get to certain parts of Berlin, just FYI. Didn't get a chance to eat at the restaurant but it looked delicious!

the kitchenroom did not have wifi as said, rooms neither. Bathrooms were not cleaned in our complete stay and uknown got into the room 3 times in the night and day.

• 23rd Dec 2015
  • Mexico

Not located in city centre, but easy to get around, S bahn and U bahn are just 10 mins walk. Met some interesting people in the hostel. Like this kitchen. Only thing is there's no wifi in the rooms.

Excellent value for money. Good location, 5 minutes walk to Frankfurter Alle Subway, 5 minutes walk to Lidl with other small and cheap shops virtually over the road. Facilities were clean for a hostel. Many of the guests are long term which creates a good vibe in the place although still many new faces coming through on a daily bases. For the price you can't go wrong. Respect to the boss for kicking someone out who was causing problems and upsetting people.

nice, cheap and in a great location

This is my favorite hostel I've stayed in! Sure, the wifi doesn't work in the rooms, but it works great in the cafe and there are so many awesome people here, you won't need to spend much time surfing the Internet. The hostel is close to a grocery store and the kitchen is clean and a fun way to meet new people. Hanging out in the cafe is really cozy and it doesn't feel like they are pushing you to buy their food/drinks like some hostels. Plus, the hostel is close to many cool bars!

I was only staying one night and I wouldn't have added another one. The bed sheets were full of holes and my room was incredibly loud because all (or most) rooms go out to a street like a shop window. It felt like basically everyone walking past the hostel was standing inside the room. Hostel does not register guests at check-in and the lockers were broken which I find 2 major security lacks. Anyway, staff was nice and a lot of long term guests seemed to have enjoyed the hostel or the low price.

One night is not anoth Mate by the Schlafmeile Hostel .Room 3 is a cosy room where is allways book out .We are in a city and you you have to accept noise.Long term stayers are in every hostel ,thats for the advertisment..

I Had a fantastic stay at this hostel. The staff here are super friendly, great help and a good laugh. The room was really clean and the beds are the best out of any hostel I've stayed inn. The common room had a great set up with a Bar and Cafe and the Wifi was really quick. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone and is also in a great location for the night life and close too public transport which is very easy to get anywhere in Berlin. I will defiantly be coming back to this hostel.

• 9th Nov 2015

Some neighbors don't like Russian and every day dirty a door handle and the door lock with chewing gum or toothpaste, if you take a private room.

• 5th Nov 2015
  • Russia

Crew was just amazing, had very nice staying there!

• 3rd Nov 2015

Great atmosphere, great staff, location is fantastic lots of places to see, theres film noir cinemas nearby and lots of great places to eat there are also multiple flea markets nearby which i recommend visiting and there is a U-Bahn straight to town near by and a tram right next to the hostel as well as multiple buses.

« first « Prev 1 2 3