Very Good 2,480 Total Reviews
Very Good 2,480 Total Reviews
Schlafmeile Hostel Located at Weichsel Strasse 26a, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10247 Weichsel Strasse 26a
74% 2480
52.5107623 13.4687018
    Rooms available

26th Sep 2016
6.0

it was ok the doors of the rooms on the street are a bad security idea

• USA, Female, 25-30
25th Sep 2016

I can't say enough good things about my stay here! I had just run the Berlin Marathon earlier on the day I checked in and was really out of it when I made it to the reception. Sandra was there to check me in and was beyond helpful! She helped me get my things sorted and made me feel very welcome. The next morning the staff called me a taxi to the airport while chatting with me and again making me feel more than welcome. I was so appreciative of everyone's generosity and hospitality! Thank you!!!

22nd Sep 2016

cozy hostel, near frankfurter alle and only 10 mins from the alexanderplatz. staff was excellent and very helpful.

• Bangladesh, Male, 25-30
20th Sep 2016
4.3

There is no internet in the rooms. You have to go to the cafe for the internet. The lady at the reception was really nice and helpful. But the guy who works at night and in-charge of check-in is not friendly. They asked for more money than we were supposed to. Apparently there was something T.A charge that made me pay 4 euro more. And then they asked for a 20 euro security deposit for the keys. The biggest problem , they close all common area after 11 pm. NOT RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE.

• Singapore, Mixed Group, 18-24
17th Sep 2016
7.4

Basic necessities met. Bedrooms were a little old and worn but a decent stay nonetheless. Take note, light sleepers might want to reconsider the place as the area is not very sound proof. Location is good, near to underground station. Overall, the stay was ok.

• Singapore, Male, 25-30
13th Sep 2016

This hostel definitely value for money. And the boss is really humorous. He has this unique laughing voice too.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
6th Sep 2016
8.0

We arrived late at the hostel, and the guy who was at the reception accepted us anyways. The reception is at a bar, so is a nice atmosphere, but the rooms doors are straight to the street, what made me a little unconfortable. There was BadBugs in the beds, me and my friend are full of bites, thats the bad part.

• England, Couple, 18-24
6th Sep 2016
8.0

We greaty appricated the kindness of the staff. They helped us with our questions and even gave us suggests for things to do in Prague and Brno. I liked: The cafe The staff Location Supermarket nearby Park and bars nearby They let us leave our luggage after we checked out Disliked: Wifi was only on the cafe The bed The exit light was very bright No stand for shower head No safety box in room

• England, Couple, 18-24
1st Sep 2016
5.1

Our room opened up onto the road- in the morning staff kept this door open while going backwards and forwards (all morning) meaning that anyone could have walked in off the street. This meant we felt like we needed to keep everything in our lockers - did not feel safe. No atmosphere, everyone in communal areas was just there for the wifi- people sitting in the bar in silence on their phones. Cleanliness - hair all over the bathroom, I kept my shoes on in the shower. Also woke up with some bites.

1st Sep 2016
6.9

Good value for money. That is about it. Though the cafe where the reception is located serves really great food for a moderate price. No WiFi in the rooms and even though the facilities are cleaned everyday the sheer numbers of people staying here make it an interesting experience taking a shower...