Scotty's Beach House Reviews

167 Reid Rd., Mission Beach, Australia

By far the best hostel we have stayed in! Brilliant chilled atmosphere, and an excellent pool open till 11pm! Would stay here longer if there was more to do at mission beach!

Klein maar fijn, we would say. Small but nice. Nice people, own fridge at our girls 4bedroom! Nice pool, free WiFi, not much to do around there though but great if you want to go skydiving and rafting.

• 11th Nov 2014

You just go to Mission Beach to stay in this hostel. One of my top favourites ever!!

We enjoyed our stay here. The hostel was right along the beach, however be advised were only a couple restaurants in this area of Mission Beach and they had long waits. Staff was really welcoming & helpful. Much of the common space is outdoors & is beautiful. Our dorm was a bit small but had a minifridge & ensuite. I felt the place was clean although it wasn't the best. Staff was great about switching out a not so clean mattress pad. There is free internet by the kitchen but it doesnt work well

Friendly staff and clean hostel. Not that social as a lot of people would sit around the free wifi spot. Not much to do in Mission Beach either. Good for a short one or two night stay.

So this place is very nice and staff helpful but from my arrival at 1pm till 11pm they let people play music on the hostel pa. Trying to relax in a hamock or even get an early night was just impossible. I spoke to the guy about this but to be honest I think he was under the impression more people liked it than didnt, Im not so sure I would agree from the people I spoke to. Paradise with a bad english LAD soundtrack sadly

View all Mission Beach Hostels