Scream House Reviews

Viale Monza 111, Milan, Italy

Our room door could not close. It was so loud, we couldn't sleep because of the people sitting right next to our door and in the kitchen, and your bags are just lying in the room that cannot close, never mind to lock. Otherwise it was a nice place, but they just need to fix those broken doors

The ladies running the place were so lovely and helpful. Everyone staying there was lovely an respectful. Overall it was a lovely, clean and central place to stay. I would reccomend and happily stay again.

• 27th Aug 2014

Great value for money, a few 100 metres from metro stop taking you straight into the city. Lady behind the desk was so attentive and went out of her way to help you out

There's a full kitchen and the beds are comfy. There aren't outlets next to each bed but a power bar with multiple plugs. The kitchen is nice. The staff is average. Good for one night.

Well located, Cheap area, Clean rooms, not nice staff although the daughter of the owner is hot. One of the best price /value of Milan

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The attitude of the staff was not so good, I don't really like, but other things was good and fine~

지하철역에서 걸어서 10분이 안걸립니다. 싼가격이 제일 큰장점이며 주방사용가능합니다. 방, 화장실 모두 시설도좋고 깨끗해요. 와이파이도 아주 잘 터지구요. 다만 중간에 몇시간 정도는 무조건 호스텔을 비워야합니다.

Good hostel! Would stay here again. Just a couple minutes walk to the metro so it was easy to get around. I'd recommend the lady working there be a bit more mindful of the guests... She made some pretty racist comments about the Asian people staying at the hostel.

Staff are very kind and helpful

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Japan

Really good hostel near the train station. It is about a 20 minute walk away from the main sights which was easy enough - we never used the metro once. Staff were all friendly and helpful with free maps and advice. The deal that goes on with the restaurant across the road is not to be missed out on. For 5 euros you can get enough food to seriously fill you up and the free breakfast sets you up nicely for the morning. I would definitely choose this place to stay when visiting Rome again.

The lady on reception was there throughout our whole stay and she was absolutely lovely. Made us feel very welcome and was always accommodating. The actual place is like in a haunted house mansion building which is a lot of fun! The location isn't great as there were often people hanging about the street at night and it didn't feel that great but it was only 2 minutes walk away from the metro stop which we used to get out into the city more. And it felt incredibly safe inside. I'd come again! :)

The price it says all...Before coming to Italy I didn't knew about the relationship quality-price regarding hostels...now I know that I can't expect much of anything below 20 euros.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Chile

The prices that one have to pay is different than the prices in the website. I booked a bed for 11 euro but I paid around 15 euro for it.

Staff smoking inside the hostel the hole day, right beside a big sign of no smoking... It was just really annoying. Two bathrooms for too many people... So you have to q to take your shower and you will probably will have to do it in a a wet place. Also 2 euro a day for the tourist tax is unfair.

The hostel is quite good, except from the accident and 5 dorms, sharing only 2 bathrooms. (My exp: 1 bathroom shut down in the morning, after 8:00 am, people have to wait for a long time for the existing toilet) Staffs were bad that deciding to call for immediate reparation and started at 8:20 am. The huge sound of drilling the walls wake up people in the whole hostel. They don't concern lots are still sleeping.... (P.S. I woke up at 7:30am, the event don't affect me a lot).

First of all, the receptionist was really helpful. The location was not very close to the center but it's easy to get there by metro. Also, you can trust the Instruction that is given in by the hostel. You can get there following them. It was as clean as a hostel could be.

The beds are spring beds therefore not so comfy to sleep on. The owner said it was too hot so we got nothing to cover ourselves when we went to bed, a piece of thin sheet could have been better than no cover at all. The staff themselves chain smoked the whole time despite there's no smoking sign.

When I arrive at the hostel, there wasnt no one yo open the doors. I was waiting for a long time and when finally the woman opened, she was really ignorant and not polite at all. The room was ok, the beds and everything. But the staff was really desorganized. I've never been there againg.

Wasn't a bad hostel, but I didn't like the fact that the hostel and the rooms were always open for anybody who wanted to enter. At least you can rent a key to use the lockers in the room.

No security at all And it's in a pretty scary area to begin with. The lady at the front desk is just rude. Spend the extra 5€ and stay somewhere else!

• 27th May 2014