Scream House Reviews

Viale Monza 111, Milan, Italy

Stuff is very friendly and hostel is clean and openminded. I really liked it! Recommend!

clean place,no heater,the front door looks like a burglar already invade it... the staff is VERY RUDE to all guests with no apparent reason.... i asked for a bottle opener on the reception (in a very polite way and very low tone)and she just started screaming at me. Also the hostel has a lot of fees and taxes that you have to pay without knowing in advance... bring some extra money!

• 1st Jan 2016

just spent a night. i stayed at mixed dormitory room. room and the toilet ate clean. The staff, seems like she is the only one staff of this accommodation, was kind. thanks for your hospitality. the kitchen is pretty small and there are no basic stuffs such as coffee, tea or bread. it's ok to me tho. but there are some smell of cigarette in the hallway and the room.if u want to spend days with low budget in Milan, visit here. 그러저럭쓸만합니다. 시설이 안좋다고도 할수 있겠지만 가격이 가격인만큼 그거생각하고 잘만쓰신다면 뽕뽑을수있을듯!

I really enjoyed the time spent in this Hostel. The kitchen is complete, and it is easy to find local shops where you can buy any kind of good food (local or ethnic too). Naturally if you love to Cook your food like me. In few metres from the premises you can find few bars, restaurants, coffee's shops and internet coffee, a big supermarket is at only 300 metres far from the premises. There is also a really cheap launderette at only 50 metres from the premises. The tube is at only 150 metres

The room is clean. Its easy to commute to the centre with metro station nearby. The hostel is near the Carrefour supermarket which opens 24/24, very convenient for those who want to buy foods at night. However, the facilities is not very good. There are not enough electronic socket and the oven didn't work. Anyway, this is overally a good choice for those who want to save money.

Just a few minutes from the metro station, and about 20 minutes by walk from the central train station. Staff was friendly, rooms were simple but enough.

it is good value for money, unlike other comments recepcionist lady was pretty helpful and hardworking.

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

I was not feeling comfortable because of the staff, really unrespectful and bad behaviour, will not repeat it again, BAD EXPERIENCE!

Be careful if you want to pay with credit or debit card (It should be more than one night). The receptionist was so ugly with me. She did not accept my payment, even when I told her I will pay two nights if you want. Another guest wanted to do it for me, and finally the receptionist said: Ok you can do that with debit or credit....

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Argentina

Please please give actual cost of To have room price as one coast and then obligatory extra cost for linen is just not how it's done. I ended up paying about 40% more at the check in than online had claimed I'd have to pay... not impressed. Also a bigger sign on the street wouldn't hurt.

Not a bad place. In a cool old building with another hostel on the same floor, yet never saw anyone. Not a place to party, you will be yelled at. Just a place to hang your hat for a night or two. The owner and her daughter were very nice and know the city quite well. The kitchen was handy For a few meals. For 8€ a night I can't complain. Don't expect a Hilton experience, you're getting a hostel. Make sure to Google map it! Hard to find at first!

Ok value for the money. Absolutely no security. Broken window beside front door... someone could easily unlock the front door without a key. Terrible atmosphere, no common room. Staff was very rude and impatient. Profile says that you can leave bags for a few hours after you checkout... staff said no cause she was going out... I thought 24 hour reception... Note to hostel owner, hire more staff and fix the front window!!!!

Just add some lockers inside the rooms (padlock lockers I think will be amazing), the rest is quite good for the price. I also forgot to ask: why the name of the hostel is Scream House?

Not bad, good location and good receptionist. But what you need to know is that you are in extra pay for linen &tax. I hate tax

Hostel is clean, however duvets are not washed and no covers for these are provided. Several times we tried to ring through to get back into the hostel as no key is provided and there was no answer, meaning i had to climb the gate. All extras have to be paid for i.e. towels, bed linen which doesn't include duvet cover, safe etc no breakfast is provided and neither is toilet roll!

• 19th Oct 2015

The main problem is that there are two bathrooms (each including toilet and shower) for many people.

Great place! Nice helpful staff!

The room was coeducalt. We have to wait for toalett, and bathroom, too much. We have to pay for line, and was not only a polar blanket. The staff was not correct.

• 24th Sep 2015
  • Hungary

the desk worker was such an unpleasant woman that raised her voice at me and told me I could just go book somewhere else because I asked about the cost of the sheets. They advertise linen included with an extra fee for additional linen so I told her we didn't need the extra linen which costed an additional 2euros per person. She insisted that we had to pay for it for sanitary purposes which is completely untrue. If something like that as necessity it needs to be a feed in to the initial price.

The house itself is nice. In total there are 4 bathrooms (2 for 3-4 rooms at each floor side) so too less. The nightclub downstairs has very loud music, starting at around 23 every night. The reception woman is nice but seems to work there 24/7. I never saw anyone else working there than her, even at night. The linen on the bed and pillow was clean and washed but for the blanket there was no bedsheet and obviously it was not washed. In my room there were no ladders for the beds, so shacky.

• 22nd Sep 2015