Scream House Reviews

Viale Monza 111, Milan, Italy

We stayed for less than ten hours so there is not much to write about. The hostel is a bit away from the city centre but easy to reach using the metro. Staff didn't speak English very well but was friendly. Bathrooms were okay but too less I'd say.

The staff had very bad attitude while check in. she was very impatient. I live in England. I can speak fluent English. Can you imagine she asked me if I can understand English?? Can you imagine a staff of a hostel asking you to go and sleep in the street just because you asked her the location of bathroom a second time?? She said the boss of the hostel is her brother. What a nice staff? Anyone who want to stay there shall better be careful It is the first time I have bad comment for hostels.

The rooms and bathrooms were clean. It was a good place for a one-night stay. Not much in terms of building community and the staff was not super helpful if you don't speak Italian. There is one fan for six people, which got pretty warm at night. It's pretty close to the metro, so it's easy to get to the city center.

• 15th Jul 2015

What horrible rude nasty women that run that place. Everything costs extra, they wouldn't let me use my travel sheet so I still had to pay for linen. There are lockers in the room but if you want the key it costs extra. They were rude when I got there before 2pm and wanted to drop my luggage off, told me on the intercom to come back later. Worst is after checkout at 11, you can't use the toilet or wifi or you'll be charged for another night. I was told to leave when checking my train @11:05.

This is a place to stay if you're choosing between a street or a cheap hostel. Weird atmosphere and weird people. But it's clean and the bed was comfortable and for €20 so I didn't have to sleep on the street it was fine. You have to pay extra for a blanket.

The staff is horrible

• 9th Jul 2015

Overall a good place to stay. It's just a little small/cramped, and there's nothing there except beds and a kitchen, really. No problems though!

Never actually stayed since tried for an hour and a half to get in- no one answered the reception phone or opened the gate. Dodgy looking place. Great hostel up the road that actually let us in

We were welcomed were warmly and got many useful tips. It was handy to have a kitchen with a fridge, but sponges and cloths could be changed more often... No keys for the room. One can rent a locker for 1 euro.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Lithuania

An ok hostel. It is only a few stops on the metro to the center and the central station. I had a nice stay but my only complaint would be the number of bathrooms; in the side of the hostel I stayed in, there were only 2. Apart from that it was ok, the woman that works there is nice and helpful.

Good place for an overnight stay. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed and clean. Thank you!

We had a great time at the Scream House. Everything was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful and showed us how to get around.

• 19th Jun 2015

Good vibes

Cheap stay and on the metro line. Ok rooms, air con and kitchen plus showers. Wifi is good. Very good cheap food Turkish place up the road opposite a metro turro? May be. Called Istanbul ayasofya if you want Margereta for 4€.

The location is terrible- we arrived at night and spent 30 minutes walking through dirty, dark, sketchy streets with groups of creepy guys who kept staring at me and my friend. When we arrived the check-in lady went and opened the door to our shared dorm room without even knocking. Had someone been changing or something it would have been very awkward. She then moved someones personal stuff from one bunk to the other. I would hate to have her touch my stuff. She also smoked in the hostel- gross.

This place was cool. Big marble staircase. We thought the lady there was nice and helpful. Bathrooms were nice. Only thing that sucked was that there was no AC and that the light switch to the room was outside the door, so people kept leaving without turning off the switch when we were trying to sleep.

Nice place but there are no so many places around...

The lady running the place really is quite off. On the night I stayed, she entered the room at 1 am talking loud looking for the kitchen keys...

Clean and quiet!Nothing much to do inside the hostel but in a very nice building!

Owner was super helpful and nice. Location is one minute walking from subway and in a nice area, near a grocery store and plenty of food shops. Rooms were large and everything was very clean.

« first « Prev 1 2 3