Scream House Reviews

Viale Monza 111, Milan, Italy

An ok hostel. It is only a few stops on the metro to the center and the central station. I had a nice stay but my only complaint would be the number of bathrooms; in the side of the hostel I stayed in, there were only 2. Apart from that it was ok, the woman that works there is nice and helpful.

Good place for an overnight stay. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed and clean. Thank you!

We had a great time at the Scream House. Everything was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful and showed us how to get around.

• 19th Jun 2015

Good vibes

Cheap stay and on the metro line. Ok rooms, air con and kitchen plus showers. Wifi is good. Very good cheap food Turkish place up the road opposite a metro turro? May be. Called Istanbul ayasofya if you want Margereta for 4€.

The location is terrible- we arrived at night and spent 30 minutes walking through dirty, dark, sketchy streets with groups of creepy guys who kept staring at me and my friend. When we arrived the check-in lady went and opened the door to our shared dorm room without even knocking. Had someone been changing or something it would have been very awkward. She then moved someones personal stuff from one bunk to the other. I would hate to have her touch my stuff. She also smoked in the hostel- gross.

This place was cool. Big marble staircase. We thought the lady there was nice and helpful. Bathrooms were nice. Only thing that sucked was that there was no AC and that the light switch to the room was outside the door, so people kept leaving without turning off the switch when we were trying to sleep.

Nice place but there are no so many places around...

The lady running the place really is quite off. On the night I stayed, she entered the room at 1 am talking loud looking for the kitchen keys...

Clean and quiet!Nothing much to do inside the hostel but in a very nice building!

Owner was super helpful and nice. Location is one minute walking from subway and in a nice area, near a grocery store and plenty of food shops. Rooms were large and everything was very clean.

WATCH OUT FOR THE WITCH THAT LIVES WITHIN THE WALLS OF THE SCREAM HOUSE

• 17th May 2015

Although there are only 2 bathrooms, they were great! The security was non existent and you had to pay for a top sheet and towel but I would stay here again.

• 17th May 2015

It was an alright stay, but the owner had a carrot up her arse the whole time. She needs to chill out and be more welcoming to backpackers.

We were 10 in a 6 dorm rooms (smells and little fresh air) The staff is welcoming

Very angry unfriendly staff ,no soaps or shampoo in the or shoes,or,kettle to the water or to coffee quality ,charge more than what you see in the bookings booking,no top sheets, no lockers and there is a sign up saying that they are are not responsible for lost items.

Located a few metres away from the metro line, everything is in reach within a few stops. Also the neighbourhood is not touristic, so there is plenty of cheap food around. Supermarkets are just around the corner. The hotel itself is best described as: "Bed with a roof" - nothing too special, a cheap place to stay.

dont go there! cheap but not worth not really secure! no room keys, only 2 available lockers in a 8 ppl room, the only thing holding someone outside is ringing the bell at the gate, and claim to have already checked in! manager and stuff really NOT friendly, was really doing my best to avoid them. kitchen had nothing in it - if u wanna cook bring your pots and pans.. smell of cigarettes everywhere. and to qoute the receptioniest - "you would not believe the type of guests we sometimes get"

Very clean hostel and good staff. The location is quite good, 10 minutes with metro from the city center and in a area with many cheap and ethnic restaurants.

I figured "Scream House" was a theme for the hostel, nothing more. Well, it's in a sketchy neighborhood, the staff lady was more concerned about watching her tv show than checking me in, the outlet barely kept my charger in it, the kitchen area is very run down, etc. The only positives I can say are that I was the only person in my room and the mattress was comfortable. However, I would not recommend to others to stay here.

« first « Prev 1 2 3