Scream House Reviews

Viale Monza 111, Milan, Italy

This was an average hostel nothing to brag about but defiantly nothing to seriously complain about they workers did smoke but they used the window the best the could and they where helpful when we arrived giving us a map and a little info on the city of Milano I'd stay again

The taxes and linens are NOT included in the Price !!! Our stay was much more expensive than we thought it would be, what isn't really cool when your are travelling on a budget. The rooms werent cozy or kind of that and the kitchen (the second one..There are two) was really bad equiped. I definitely won't come a second time!

I thought for the money I would get only a basic place to sleep, but the hostel is amazing. Clean, spacious, easy to reach, with nice staff - I loved it. If I ever come to Milan again, I would definitely go back to this hostel.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Croatia

You get what you are paying for: a bed. Don't expext to much from this place. Close to the metro station.

1. I brought my own linen but they still charge me for their linen, saying it's compulsory. 2. I store my luggage after checking out and return at night, used their public area for 10 min and the bathroom, then all of a sudden, the reception require me to pay another night's fee for using their facility, after my refusal, they threaten to charge my credit card unless I leave in 5 mins. This is the worst experience I ever had in a hostel. HostelWorld should also do sth to protect our credit card

A nice hostel inside of a nice building. Staff working hard to keep tidy. I will book again. It would be great if more toilet there.

Not exactly the best hostel, cleaning is from 11am-2pm, during this time you can neither check-in nor stay there and use wifi. It is quite far away from the centre and the neighbourhood does not look too promissing. All in all, nothing serious but you should not stay there if you plan to be in Milan for more than one night.

• 12th Sep 2014

Good hostel in a handy location - close to a metro stop and a quick ride to the main centre, supermarket just down the road. The hostel was clean and tidy and felt safe, however we weren't provided with a key to our room and no lockers (unless you paid and there were only four lockers to a room). There is no common area in this hostel so very little atmosphere. We also didn't appreciate the receptionist smoking at the front desk which floated into our room! Overall a good place to stay though!

Two individual bathrooms for more than 30 persons make the service limited

Loved the atmosphere. Rooms were clean. Not close to central sites but buses and subway nearby and easy to use. I would stay here again.

Good stay but I was hoping that they would change the linens everyday since we've paid for it the first time.

• 29th Aug 2014
  • Indonesia

The place is ok. Nothing more than this. But the staff gives me a good reason to do not recomend the place at all. They treated me and others really bad. They are not prepared to take care of people. Bad experience.

Our room door could not close. It was so loud, we couldn't sleep because of the people sitting right next to our door and in the kitchen, and your bags are just lying in the room that cannot close, never mind to lock. Otherwise it was a nice place, but they just need to fix those broken doors

The ladies running the place were so lovely and helpful. Everyone staying there was lovely an respectful. Overall it was a lovely, clean and central place to stay. I would reccomend and happily stay again.

• 27th Aug 2014

Great value for money, a few 100 metres from metro stop taking you straight into the city. Lady behind the desk was so attentive and went out of her way to help you out

There's a full kitchen and the beds are comfy. There aren't outlets next to each bed but a power bar with multiple plugs. The kitchen is nice. The staff is average. Good for one night.

Well located, Cheap area, Clean rooms, not nice staff although the daughter of the owner is hot. One of the best price /value of Milan

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 18-24

There are no smoking signs everywhere (even saying they will fine you lots of euros) but even the owner smokes everywhere...the halls, the kitchen, reception. You can't get away from it. And they charge you extra money for linen and taxes, which they tell you about AFTER you book in your confirmation email. Other than that, it's a decent place with a kitchen. There are only 2 bathrooms for all the dorms.

The attitude of the staff was not so good, I don't really like, but other things was good and fine~

지하철역에서 걸어서 10분이 안걸립니다. 싼가격이 제일 큰장점이며 주방사용가능합니다. 방, 화장실 모두 시설도좋고 깨끗해요. 와이파이도 아주 잘 터지구요. 다만 중간에 몇시간 정도는 무조건 호스텔을 비워야합니다.

« first « Prev 1 2 3