Scream House Reviews

Viale Monza 111, Milan, Italy

Always had to wait for he bathroom but I like that there's a kitchen and the place is clean and nice. Far from the sights but really close to the metro so it's easy to get around. You have to rent a key for lockers, can't drink inside, the bunks are kinda small, and the wifi was a bit spotty, but those are all small complaints. A comfortable quiet hostel, not really a social hangout spot but the manager was nice and I enjoyed my stay.

Unfortunately there were only two bathrooms.... so one had to wait sometimes. Apart from that everything worked out just fine! =)

I'm sorry to say this but the lady at the reception during the night shift doesn't want to be there actually doing that job. Because of this she ended up treating me really rude and she asked me not to book another night the next day because she didn't like me. I wonder if the owner knows about it. Besides for a much cheaper price you can get the same somewhere else.

The name screm house makes me think its themed but really its just a large old building. Including the cost I the linen in the price woul make sense seeming as its compulsory yet we didn't get a sheet to sleep under..... Also it was by far the most expensive hostel we stayed in on our trip. When I was staying I woke up in the night because someone was buzzing reception to be let in and they were asleep so I went and woke them up, so don't come back late if your staying here. Otherwise it's ok.

Good place to stay :)

It's not very far from city centre. But if you want to have a party, it's far. :) It's not super clean but it's ok and don't be afraid of the building. It seems scary but it's more like mystical. We liked it. If you don't expect too much, it's ok to stay. Ciao!

We stayed for less than ten hours so there is not much to write about. The hostel is a bit away from the city centre but easy to reach using the metro. Staff didn't speak English very well but was friendly. Bathrooms were okay but too less I'd say.

The staff had very bad attitude while check in. she was very impatient. I live in England. I can speak fluent English. Can you imagine she asked me if I can understand English?? Can you imagine a staff of a hostel asking you to go and sleep in the street just because you asked her the location of bathroom a second time?? She said the boss of the hostel is her brother. What a nice staff? Anyone who want to stay there shall better be careful It is the first time I have bad comment for hostels.

The rooms and bathrooms were clean. It was a good place for a one-night stay. Not much in terms of building community and the staff was not super helpful if you don't speak Italian. There is one fan for six people, which got pretty warm at night. It's pretty close to the metro, so it's easy to get to the city center.

• 15th Jul 2015

What horrible rude nasty women that run that place. Everything costs extra, they wouldn't let me use my travel sheet so I still had to pay for linen. There are lockers in the room but if you want the key it costs extra. They were rude when I got there before 2pm and wanted to drop my luggage off, told me on the intercom to come back later. Worst is after checkout at 11, you can't use the toilet or wifi or you'll be charged for another night. I was told to leave when checking my train @11:05.

This is a place to stay if you're choosing between a street or a cheap hostel. Weird atmosphere and weird people. But it's clean and the bed was comfortable and for €20 so I didn't have to sleep on the street it was fine. You have to pay extra for a blanket.

The staff is horrible

• 9th Jul 2015

Overall a good place to stay. It's just a little small/cramped, and there's nothing there except beds and a kitchen, really. No problems though!

Never actually stayed since tried for an hour and a half to get in- no one answered the reception phone or opened the gate. Dodgy looking place. Great hostel up the road that actually let us in

We were welcomed were warmly and got many useful tips. It was handy to have a kitchen with a fridge, but sponges and cloths could be changed more often... No keys for the room. One can rent a locker for 1 euro.

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Lithuania

An ok hostel. It is only a few stops on the metro to the center and the central station. I had a nice stay but my only complaint would be the number of bathrooms; in the side of the hostel I stayed in, there were only 2. Apart from that it was ok, the woman that works there is nice and helpful.

Good place for an overnight stay. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed and clean. Thank you!

We had a great time at the Scream House. Everything was very clean and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful and showed us how to get around.

• 19th Jun 2015

Good vibes

Cheap stay and on the metro line. Ok rooms, air con and kitchen plus showers. Wifi is good. Very good cheap food Turkish place up the road opposite a metro turro? May be. Called Istanbul ayasofya if you want Margereta for 4€.

« first « Prev 1 2 3