Good 1082 Total Reviews
Good 1082 Total Reviews

• Switzerland, Male, 18-24
18th Feb 2017

- room was nice, even though beds are a bit small. - very clean, perfect! - only 2 combined toilet/shower rooms for the private rooms part, which is like for 10 - 20 people. (I've had it that a girl was showering for 30-40 minutes, if that was happening 2x same time then everybody would've been blocked)

• Chile, Female, 18-24
11th Feb 2017
8.0

It is what you pay. Comfy beds, good location. The only problem is that smoking inside the place is allowed and it smells like cigarrette all day. That was the only problem for me. It was ok

10th Feb 2017
8.0

Area of town is slightly sketchy, but the hostel itself is safe. Also, they hit you with some extra fees for sheets and "tax," so it ends up being about 12 Euro per night.

9th Feb 2017

Great place, great staff, clean, did not smell bad at all, it's easy to get to it by metro and to get from it to the center of the city, is very easy as well, by metro. The building is really beautiful, the kitchen is nice and useful, the bathrooms do are a little cold and sometimes there is no hot water in the shower, but that's the only thing I could say could be changed on it.

4th Feb 2017
6.6

For the price it was fine of a hostel. The location was a little far from the center, where most things in Milan are to do, but has a metro station a 5 minute walk away. Facilities were just fine to use, for the price.

• Croatia, Male, 18-24
29th Jan 2017
4.6

Ok location but awful staff. The woman that works there is extremly rude and arguing with every guest. The atmosphere is very cold and unpleasant. I think that the hostel could work much better and be much more comfortable if the staff decided to give at least bit more of their heart to the work and some respect for the guests.

• Malaysia, Male, 18-24
28th Jan 2017
8.0

I booked this hostel last minute when I was in Milan.. the staff was so friendly, and the room also clean and neat but it was little bit small for 5 person to stay.. other than that everything is good,

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
23rd Jan 2017

Very nice hostel aside from smoking being allowed in lobby and bathrooms. We enjoyed our stay here very much!

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
21st Jan 2017

I stayed here for one night and it was spacious and nicest hostel so far I've stayed. It's a bit far walking from the Milano center station and it took me some time to find the entrance (located at the side of the building). I met some nice people here and the toilet is nice too.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017
2.0

Hostel is far and seems cheap but it is not. We must to pay the city taxes, the bed line and towel. If you need to leave your luggage after check out you must to pay 2 euros per hour. I got there 2 hours early of the check in and I couldn't even use the toilet after a long trip. I had to wait outside. And when I came back to do my check in at 2pm she wasn't there I had to wait more 25 min outside and when I claimed she got angry and kicked me out of the hostel. I almost slept on the street.