6.7
Good 1,059 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 1,059 Total Reviews
Scream House Located at Viale Monza 111, , Milan.
Scream House
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
4th Jan 2017
2.0

Hostel is far and seems cheap but it is not. We must to pay the city taxes, the bed line and towel. If you need to leave your luggage after check out you must to pay 2 euros per hour. I got there 2 hours early of the check in and I couldn't even use the toilet after a long trip. I had to wait outside. And when I came back to do my check in at 2pm she wasn't there I had to wait more 25 min outside and when I claimed she got angry and kicked me out of the hostel. I almost slept on the street.

10th Dec 2016
6.0

I had a service compatible the price. One thing was not informed before is you have to pay an extra charge to leave your luggage after check-out, I didn't have to pay extra charges in hostels in Naples and Rome.

• Albania, Male, 31-40
9th Dec 2016
5.4

My overall stay was good with no problems. But what I might say is that the place needs a little bit more cleaning. I stayed in a room which on Internet was saying that had 6 beds but in fact were 7. The room had no ventilation so when I woke up at night I had the feeling that the oxygen was missing. The toilets were fine but need more hot water. I could not finish my shower with hot water, insted in the last two minutes it really was cold water. Overall I might say that it was fine. Thank You!

• Italy, Male, 31-40
3rd Dec 2016
6.0

Well.This hostel looks like a family apartment. It seems cheap, but I don't recommend it to backpapers more that one night. Why? Because you have to pay for every little service: linen, luggage room, cup of tea, locker ecc. So, it s good for local workers that are waiting for a good delay to rent an apartment or people without problems of budget. About staff: the woman, if you are polite, she is great, professional,patient. The girl looks a little bit unprofessional, it easy that she complains

2nd Dec 2016

I love love love Angy, the owner! She is fantastic.. she makes things work... literally! LOL! It's not a party hostel yet it's super clean, the wifi is excellent and she is si super nice!! I would go back! Vai Angy!!!!!!

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Nov 2016

Great little place to stay, we found it really easy to get to Milan Centrale and the surrounding areas. Slight hiccup in the roommates arguing but not the hostel's fault. Would definitely stay again.

• Algeria, Male, 31-40
24th Nov 2016
5.1

Don't expect to sleep before 11:30 pm. very noisy hostel. people might smoke at the windows which might get the smoke back to your window room. I had a terible experience because you don't know who you might end up with in the room. there was two old people who were snoring very loudly. One of them got drunk and had indian food...let you imagine the smell.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Nov 2016
6.6

The hostel is good if you're just looking for a cheap place to stay, but be aware of the neighbourhood. I was harassed outside late at night and the receptionist fell asleep on duty so no one was answering the bell when I was in danger just outside the gate. But it's close to the metro..

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
17th Nov 2016
5.7

Good play to only sleep

11th Nov 2016

Amazing Place to stay! Andrea and all the crew in service are beautiful people at sincerely service of your needs. I arrive with all my friends (11 mates) the place is huge, and all the rooms are super clean, the breakfast like in home. A little bit away from the center, but in a 20 minutes bus you are in Piazzale Roma. Best choice so far