6.8
Good 1300 Total Reviews

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
14th Aug 2017
3.7

First of all, the staff didn't reply my email about my booking. Then, the location is so dogdy and the hostel is above a strip club! When I arrive in 8am, I asked the staff if I can use the toilet and she didn't allow it and ask me to come back at 2pm! Then they force me to pay for the linen even though I've brought my one. You need to pay for the locker, the luggage storage or being at the hostel after check out! The staff is so rude and it really pissed me off. Stay somewhere else please.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
12th Aug 2017

The woman on the desk was really very helpful and welcoming. She has a beaming smile and good energy. The hostel is so clean and well looked after, the beds were comfortable, could not ask for much more

8th Aug 2017
4.0

Después de confirmar que llegaría tarde antes de reservar y avisar con más de 15 días. Cuando llegué me recibieron con mala cara, me echaron la bronca y me hicieron sentir que me estaban haciendo un favor por dejarme entrar. La limpieza era bastante pobre, no había taquillas para guardar las maletas y el baño estaba muy descuidado.

• England, Couple, 18-24
6th Aug 2017
3.7

Strange area that I would not feel safe in alone, however close to the metro. Had to pay for linen but was given no top/cover sheet. Room was tiny (5bed) but did have toilet in. 2 showers between the whole corridor so getting a shower was difficult. Very few plugs, no individual lights. Did have a kitchen but did not seem to be cleaned as there was moldy food around. It was a cheap place to stay in milan and the lady was pleasant. Would not stay again but served the basic purpose..

• markomk
  • Macedonia, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2017
5.7

It was very very hot in the rooms, almost imposible to sleep at night. And its far away from the center, but its well connected with the metro. It has a good wifi connection.

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
4th Aug 2017

Nice, small place, very friendly staff

30th Jul 2017
5.7

This place was not my favorite and I have stayed in A LOT of hostels. The reception area and the rooms smelled like smoke and the rugs in the shower looked as if they had been there quite a while. There wasn't really an area to meet other folks and no one in my dorm spoke to one another which made the vibe somewhat uncomfortable. It seems like a lot of people stay here long term and use the hostel as their residence, making it feel almost more like a shared apartment.

• Serbia, Male, 31-40
29th Jul 2017
2.6

My oneday stay was awful.They never answered on my email, I sent it couple days before my arrival. At my arrival (around 11pm) there was Agela who hardly told me her name. I asked for some common area. Angela placed me in the hallway in front of the rooms. I let some quiet music on my phone. She started to be very unpleasant, she said "will call the caps because you dont respect rules"(??) and turn off the lights in the hall. Bed was very uncomfortable. Kindness zero. Better to avoid this place.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
27th Jul 2017
2.9

Not good.

• Finland, All Female Group, 18-24
27th Jul 2017

Nice and clean hostel near metro station. Friendly staff.