Scream House Reviews

Viale Monza 111, Milan, Italy

The staff is extremely helpful and kind, they speak almost every language!! They switch me rooms so that I don't have to carry my heavy luggage through the stairs, and then proceeded to carry my luggage to my new room. Breakfast is amazing!!!!! Buffet with lots of stuff, coffee machine, and apple or orange juice. Plus yesterday I had dinner for free at the hostel as they offer free pasta, olive oil and more things to add to your pasta!

Wanted to be proved wrong despite the reviews I'd read, but don't go in expecting too much if you're staying here. If you're looking for a cheap bed and don't mind not having a place to socialize, this place is great. Definitely clean, too. Not enough bathrooms/showers, in my opinion, and the staff doesn't seem all that interested in helping the guests out like other hostel staffs I've met have been.

싸서 갔는데 그만큼에 가치도 안되는것같네요 플러그 별로없고 주방 최악이다 제일 싫었던건 왜 담배를 펴 손님들 다있는데 지금까지 다닌 호스텔중에서 최악이었다 그나마 친절해서 괜찮았지 어우 담배...;;

Stuff is very friendly and hostel is clean and openminded. I really liked it! Recommend!

clean place,no heater,the front door looks like a burglar already invade it... the staff is VERY RUDE to all guests with no apparent reason.... i asked for a bottle opener on the reception (in a very polite way and very low tone)and she just started screaming at me. Also the hostel has a lot of fees and taxes that you have to pay without knowing in advance... bring some extra money!

• 1st Jan 2016

just spent a night. i stayed at mixed dormitory room. room and the toilet ate clean. The staff, seems like she is the only one staff of this accommodation, was kind. thanks for your hospitality. the kitchen is pretty small and there are no basic stuffs such as coffee, tea or bread. it's ok to me tho. but there are some smell of cigarette in the hallway and the room.if u want to spend days with low budget in Milan, visit here. 그러저럭쓸만합니다. 시설이 안좋다고도 할수 있겠지만 가격이 가격인만큼 그거생각하고 잘만쓰신다면 뽕뽑을수있을듯!

I really enjoyed the time spent in this Hostel. The kitchen is complete, and it is easy to find local shops where you can buy any kind of good food (local or ethnic too). Naturally if you love to Cook your food like me. In few metres from the premises you can find few bars, restaurants, coffee's shops and internet coffee, a big supermarket is at only 300 metres far from the premises. There is also a really cheap launderette at only 50 metres from the premises. The tube is at only 150 metres

The room is clean. Its easy to commute to the centre with metro station nearby. The hostel is near the Carrefour supermarket which opens 24/24, very convenient for those who want to buy foods at night. However, the facilities is not very good. There are not enough electronic socket and the oven didn't work. Anyway, this is overally a good choice for those who want to save money.

Just a few minutes from the metro station, and about 20 minutes by walk from the central train station. Staff was friendly, rooms were simple but enough.

it is good value for money, unlike other comments recepcionist lady was pretty helpful and hardworking.

• 4th Dec 2015
  • Turkey

I was not feeling comfortable because of the staff, really unrespectful and bad behaviour, will not repeat it again, BAD EXPERIENCE!

Be careful if you want to pay with credit or debit card (It should be more than one night). The receptionist was so ugly with me. She did not accept my payment, even when I told her I will pay two nights if you want. Another guest wanted to do it for me, and finally the receptionist said: Ok you can do that with debit or credit....

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Argentina

Please please give actual cost of To have room price as one coast and then obligatory extra cost for linen is just not how it's done. I ended up paying about 40% more at the check in than online had claimed I'd have to pay... not impressed. Also a bigger sign on the street wouldn't hurt.

Not a bad place. In a cool old building with another hostel on the same floor, yet never saw anyone. Not a place to party, you will be yelled at. Just a place to hang your hat for a night or two. The owner and her daughter were very nice and know the city quite well. The kitchen was handy For a few meals. For 8€ a night I can't complain. Don't expect a Hilton experience, you're getting a hostel. Make sure to Google map it! Hard to find at first!

Ok value for the money. Absolutely no security. Broken window beside front door... someone could easily unlock the front door without a key. Terrible atmosphere, no common room. Staff was very rude and impatient. Profile says that you can leave bags for a few hours after you checkout... staff said no cause she was going out... I thought 24 hour reception... Note to hostel owner, hire more staff and fix the front window!!!!

Just add some lockers inside the rooms (padlock lockers I think will be amazing), the rest is quite good for the price. I also forgot to ask: why the name of the hostel is Scream House?

Not bad, good location and good receptionist. But what you need to know is that you are in extra pay for linen &tax. I hate tax

Hostel is clean, however duvets are not washed and no covers for these are provided. Several times we tried to ring through to get back into the hostel as no key is provided and there was no answer, meaning i had to climb the gate. All extras have to be paid for i.e. towels, bed linen which doesn't include duvet cover, safe etc no breakfast is provided and neither is toilet roll!

• 19th Oct 2015

The main problem is that there are two bathrooms (each including toilet and shower) for many people.

Great place! Nice helpful staff!

View all Milan Bed and Breakfasts