6.7
Good 1108 Total Reviews
6.7
Good 1108 Total Reviews

18th Mar 2017

So clean and accommodating! Loved it.

• Hungary, Male, 25-30
17th Mar 2017

While i was reading comments about this hostel, (most of them not so nice), I was really thinking whether I should reserve a bed here, but I decided to take a shot. And I was really positvely surprised by the hostel. Ok, it is not the best hostel I have ever been, but for the money I have paid (less than 10 EUR with all taxes and linen), it is worth it! When I saw comments about cleaness, I thought I am going into some dumpster... But, no, hostel is clean, location is OK, near Metro station.

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
15th Mar 2017

Great hostel. Fantastic value for money.

• flovver13
  • Vietnam, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2017
8.0

I enjoyed my stay at Scream House for the last two days. Despite having read a lot of mixed reviews, I decided to book the hostel, partly due to my friend's recommendation. When arriving, I was welcomed warmly and guided thoroughly about rules in the hostel. It meets my basic needs: a clean bed, bathroom and a kitchen to prepare dinners. It would be better if linen fee (EUR 1,50) is included in the price. I paid 2 days x (7 (bed in 8-bed room) + 2 (city tax) + 1,50 (linen) = EUR 19,5.

12th Mar 2017

Very beautiful. Quiet except for snoring. Very nice people in the hostel with us. A little hard to find, but still lovely

• Croatia, Female, 18-24
4th Mar 2017

really close to metro and good security! big and clean bathrooms and kitchen that`s opet till 11 pm, Great value for money!

21st Feb 2017
2.0

So bad ..she cheated me ..she take extra money

18th Feb 2017
7.7

pooooooor Wifi

• Switzerland, Male, 18-24
18th Feb 2017

- room was nice, even though beds are a bit small. - very clean, perfect! - only 2 combined toilet/shower rooms for the private rooms part, which is like for 10 - 20 people. (I've had it that a girl was showering for 30-40 minutes, if that was happening 2x same time then everybody would've been blocked)

• Chile, Female, 18-24
11th Feb 2017
8.0

It is what you pay. Comfy beds, good location. The only problem is that smoking inside the place is allowed and it smells like cigarrette all day. That was the only problem for me. It was ok