Scube Parks Berlin GmbH Reviews

Columbiadamm 160, Berlin, Germany

Bathrooms never cleaned, the staff is not kind, tonuse the internet we hsd to give our hardware number from the cell phone, the room was far from the bathroom, the rooms were very cold. And expensive.

• 15th May 2015

This hostel is great! A bit expensive, but definitely worth it for the experience. My biggest issue was that they only give out one key per room, and I had four people in my room. It's not a huge deal until later in the night when they lock the main entrance gate. It made it difficult for people in my group to come back earlier or later than the others because the gate would be locked after 11pm. If they were able to give out at least two keys to groups of four that would have been perfect.

• 27th Apr 2015

Fabulous place, great location and friendly happy to help staff. Will definitely stay there again

• 6th Mar 2015