Sea Blue Phuket Hostel & Guesthouse Reviews

74/11 Soi Banzaan at Nanai Rd, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

Was kept clean, new towels and sheets everyday, had a great time and met some great people !!

• 22nd Mar 2014

very good for value of money..close to entertaiment road..jacuzzi in a room..(maybe i had a lucky..) friendly stuff..good connections to travelers needs.(.air ticket office, daily tours to the islands..etc.)

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Serbia

Fantastic! Would definitely stay again next time we are in patong! Clean, spacious rooms with aircon. Someone at reception all night. Lovely staff!

• 27th Feb 2014

8 bunks beds, all roommates were quite, we slept well. There were only two outlets in the room of 8 folks. Charging phone was not fun.

• 12th Feb 2014

We definetly recommend this hostel ! The staff is great, location too (near the night market). But it's very noisy at night time, so don't forget your earplugs. Overall it's a good guesthouse !

We stayed in a private room and it was perfect. Great location! The mall, night market, bangla road, many restaurants an the beach are all within walking distance. Bookin tours and transport through the hostel was also easy! A great place to stay!

I CAN CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THE SEA BLUE, IT IS SO RELAXING ,SO FRIENDLY, SO CONVENIENT , AND IF I COULD I WOULD MOVE TO SEA BLUE AND RETIRE THERE ###

• 24th Jan 2014
  • Scotland

the only downfall was our shower was cold but they did have a shared one downstairs so just used that one otherwise the staff are fantastic, the location is fantastic and the atmosphere was great. will definitely be staying there again :)

• 21st Jan 2014

What a dissapointing place to stay because: How can I didn't get a private room even after I have booked and paid DP for 2 rooms, n the staff didnt check my booking via hostelworld.com n my email before I arrive to their place. Then the staff (feel confused) only give me 1 room (seablue hostel) for my friends n give another room from their neighboor hostel as a replacement room. You must bring cash money to pay the rest bill, they dont accept debit or credit card, oh come on this is 2014

Terrible A/C no fan speed, bathroom smell was terrible, same price elsewhere with much better facilities

• 18th Jan 2014

Great location, close enough walk to nightlife and beach, far enough away to be away from the crowd and noise. Although the business next door was really loud with music only one of the two nights I was there.

The owner is awesomely kind.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Indonesia

View and the location are amazing! Checkout at 10 is too early and we had a lot of anz in our room. But the bungalows with this money are really a reason to go there!

Clean place. It is not in the downtown, so you can sleep:)

Staff went the extra mile, no breakfast, close yet far enough away. Choose this place over Cheap Charlies!!!!

the staff were so helpful and I thought the place itself was great, had a really good time. the only downer was the plug on my bed was broken so I felt like I was gonna die. and the showers had no hot water for a few days. but really good time

I really enjoyed staying here. The common room wasn't the kind of place you could make friends but the location was AWESOME. Removed from Bangla but close enough to walk everywhere. The staff was nice enough especially the man who is there at night. Everything is clean enough especially in the world of Thai hostels. I would definitely stay there again if I ever went back to Patong.

View all Phuket Patong Beach Hostels