Sea Blue Phuket Hostel & Guesthouse Reviews

74/11 Soi Banzaan at Nanai Rd, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

The help desk is not 24hrs as they say on this website. They will charge you 200B deposit for the key which I found a bit strange and actually lost my money since I left 6am for the Airport and there was no one at the help desk. The private rooms are clean and well maintained but the dorms are all broken, messy and small. They also have this water problem where the water stops after 2am and comes back at 7am in the morning, Very INCONVENIENT.

Good location, nice and friendly owner, clean. Booking tours and transport from/to airport were very easy. Great place to stay.

I have no complaints about the staff. They were eager to address the maintenance and cleanliness issues when I presented them to the staff. I hope the mattresses were fumigated or replaced to avoid bed bugs in the future.

• 15th Jul 2014

A great hostel. Staff is so friendly and helpful

Hostel was pretty standard, staff friendly and accommodating changing our booking slightly but it seemed like we were the only people there. Hostel is a 5-10 mins walk to the main strip. Shops close by.

First impression was oké. Simple room, not too expensive. The longer i stayed there, the worse. After my first night, i told them i had bedbugs. They hadnt even changed my cheats, just put a towel over it..2nd night was worse. I felt the bed bugs crawling and was FULL of bites. Went down to tell them but they didnt even give me another bed, while enough beds in private rooms were avalaible. WORST HOSTEL I VE STAYED IN IN 8 MONTHS OF TRAVELLING, DONT STAY THERE!!

I'd have gave him another bed in other mix room . but he said that he didn't want to stay in another dorm room. I told him like everything will be fine,if you sleep at another mix dorm room. Better for you and good for us as well. but he was like no no no, give me a private room for free. It's not the way to solve the problem by hotel policies.If you booked it in private room, I wouldn't be give in mix dorm room. Thank you very much for your stayed at our guesthouse.

Really happy with my stay here! No extra frills included but excellent value for money - clean dorms, comfy beds and a fairly good location. Perfect for travellers on a budget. Staff were friendly too.

Really good location just 10 minutes from the strip and beach. We had an unexpected jacuzzi in our room which was amazing. There were lockers downstairs plus a safe in the room. Really clean and nice people.

Was kept clean, new towels and sheets everyday, had a great time and met some great people !!

• 22nd Mar 2014