Sea Blue Phuket Hostel & Guesthouse Reviews

74/11 Soi Banzaan at Nanai Rd, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

I have no complaints about the staff. They were eager to address the maintenance and cleanliness issues when I presented them to the staff. I hope the mattresses were fumigated or replaced to avoid bed bugs in the future.

• 15th Jul 2014

A great hostel. Staff is so friendly and helpful

Hostel was pretty standard, staff friendly and accommodating changing our booking slightly but it seemed like we were the only people there. Hostel is a 5-10 mins walk to the main strip. Shops close by.

First impression was oké. Simple room, not too expensive. The longer i stayed there, the worse. After my first night, i told them i had bedbugs. They hadnt even changed my cheats, just put a towel over it..2nd night was worse. I felt the bed bugs crawling and was FULL of bites. Went down to tell them but they didnt even give me another bed, while enough beds in private rooms were avalaible. WORST HOSTEL I VE STAYED IN IN 8 MONTHS OF TRAVELLING, DONT STAY THERE!!

I'd have gave him another bed in other mix room . but he said that he didn't want to stay in another dorm room. I told him like everything will be fine,if you sleep at another mix dorm room. Better for you and good for us as well. but he was like no no no, give me a private room for free. It's not the way to solve the problem by hotel policies.If you booked it in private room, I wouldn't be give in mix dorm room. Thank you very much for your stayed at our guesthouse.

Really happy with my stay here! No extra frills included but excellent value for money - clean dorms, comfy beds and a fairly good location. Perfect for travellers on a budget. Staff were friendly too.

Really good location just 10 minutes from the strip and beach. We had an unexpected jacuzzi in our room which was amazing. There were lockers downstairs plus a safe in the room. Really clean and nice people.

Was kept clean, new towels and sheets everyday, had a great time and met some great people !!

• 22nd Mar 2014

very good for value of money..close to entertaiment road..jacuzzi in a room..(maybe i had a lucky..) friendly stuff..good connections to travelers needs.(.air ticket office, daily tours to the islands..etc.)

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Serbia

Fantastic! Would definitely stay again next time we are in patong! Clean, spacious rooms with aircon. Someone at reception all night. Lovely staff!

• 27th Feb 2014

8 bunks beds, all roommates were quite, we slept well. There were only two outlets in the room of 8 folks. Charging phone was not fun.

• 12th Feb 2014