Superb 5 Total Reviews
Superb 5 Total Reviews
Sea Breeze Located at 'Sea Breeze', , Cahersiveen.
Sea Breeze
Sea Breeze
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
8th Sep 2015

To arrive at Sea Breeze I had to cycle into a head wind all the way from Dingle. I was absolutely exhausted, but to be greeted in such a nice way by Eilish, along with a pot of freshly brewed coffee and some chocolate biscuits was fantastic! Breakfast was great too, with a full menu to choose from. I really enjoyed my stay. Best B&B I have stayed in!