Sea Green Hostel Reviews

Rua dos Bem-te-Vis, 15, Praia da Pipa, Pipa, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay at Sea Green Hostel, the owner is a really kind and gentle person, always available for answer questions and help. The location is excellent, a few blocks from the main street, bars and the beach, this hostel really exceeded my expectations!!!

Gren the Sea Hostel is a fantastic environment to be in the center for families and PIPA viagantes or already experienced it together in one place muiras tips to whom this alone thus integrating your guests and making the silence is observed inside the house thus ensuring hustle and rest for all, be happy to stay at this place for sure coming back the city for sure be coming back to the place it pleased me.

Everything was pretty great during our stay there. It is close to the main beach and to the city center, where you can find all you need. The staff is really nice, and will help you with everything you need. I gotta add that the kitchen is great. In there you can even find a garlic cutter!!