Sea Star Apartments Reviews

Punici Street, Xlendi Bay, Gozo, Malta

The appartment is a comfortable, clean and cozy place. The staff is a friendly familty, all members are very warmhearted and helpful. The appartment is a little far from the bay, but there is a bus stop nearby. Complete set of utensil is provided in the kitchen, we cooked our meals easily.

I was really happy with the accommodation and the help received from the owners. Will recommend to others.

Fabulous apartments, really enjoyed our stay here and intend to visit and stay again. Xlendi is a lovely area with diving platforms, water sports, great restaurants and great views! The apartment owners were really helpful describing the public transport and advising on events happening on Gozo, just a phone call or email away if you need anything. Can't wait to come back next year!!

• 28th Jun 2015

Comfortable, well equipped apartment. Great views from the balcony. Michael and Denise were friendly and helpful. Flyscreens on the bedroom window, which was great as we could sleep with the windows open in the hot weather without becoming dinner for all the local insects. All positive :-)

Very helpful and friendly staff and a spotlessly clean apartment. View of apartments mainly overlook main car park and hotels but you can see the harbour too. I would definitely consider staying here again if I return to Gozo.

I've spent 2 weeks at the Sea Star Apartments, and it was a great stay! I've got even a better apartment than booked, with an incredible view over the Xlendi bay from the balcony. Very good and convenient location. And the hosts were very kind, welcoming and exceptionally helpful. I enjoyed my stay at the Sea Star Apartments very much and can highly recommend this place as well as Gozo in general. P.S. Denise & Michael, thank you very much for your hospitality and help once more!

Very kind and friendly hosts! Some hints for improvement: No heating inside the building available and no TV but free WiFi. A Supermarket isn`t available in Xlendi but a mobile seller is offering all foodstuffs every day at noon nearby the harbour.

• 29th Mar 2015
  • Couple, 41+

Everything you need in this little apartment! Beautiful view above the bay. Very helpful hosts are always within contact if I needed anything and even arranged for my transport when my flight came in too late for public transportation. Building and apartment were always locked for security and felt confident leaving belongings behind for the day. There was no heating system, FYI but most likely not needed unless visiting in winter. I plan on staying here again!