Seadragon Backpackers Reviews

36 Waterloo Street, Brighton, England

Great hostel, everything is well organised and the staff are friendly.

• 6th Jan 2015

I just stayed a few hours but i like this place. Especially staffs, they all were smiling and try to help travellers anytime. I think only one inconvinience is location. I think it's a bit far from brighton station.

Hi and thank you for your feedback. We think we are in a great location! Within a ten minute walk of the main centre of town but still surrounded by restaurants, shops, late night convenience stores and many others. Bus stops around the corner and of course thirty seconds to the water and beautiful promenade. Whilst it's true that you can choose accommodation closer to the station, with that comes the extra noise from late night revelers and most likely higher rates :-)

I liked it so much the first time I came back on a repeat trip to Brighton. Slept like a baby on a soft soft bed. Kevin remembers everyone that comes through, because he's awesome like that.

Really friendly and helpful staff, very cosy hostel

Me and my friends stayed there for two nights. The staff was super nice and gave us loads of advice of going around in Brighton. We liked it a lot especially the lounge, so nice to chill out and talk with friends.

Friendly staff, SUPER comfy beds, a small sitting room. It's a bit difficult to get in to the shower in the place, with one bathroom/shower on each floor for two rooms each. Great kitchen facilities. It's good enough that there were a lot of people staying long term.

Great place. Rooms are quiet and clean, mattresses are comfy, dorms also have seating areas + shelving which is useful. Kitchen has everything you need plus breakfast stuff is always supplied. Bathrooms on each floor kept clean, good water pressure. Staff were very helpful, manager is nice, overall no complaints. Would stay again.

• 4th Oct 2014

A very friendly and welcoming hostel. Close to the shops and supermarkets including Waitrose and Co Op. We stayed in a double room No. 1. Lovely light little room with a memory foam mattress on the bed. We had the most comfortable nights sleep ever! 1 small thing though, there was nowhere to hang our clothes. We will absolutely be staying here again.

• 27th Sep 2014

Nicest hostel I have stayed in to date.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

Super friendly staff, rooms are basic, but nice and clean. Lovely kitchen! Only 15 min walk from city centre. Recommended!

• 13th Sep 2014
  • Belgium

My girlfriend and i spent 2 nights here in a private room and we didnt want to leave!! Had an amazing time here! Beautifully decorated, central location, wonderful staff. Kevin was amazing! Very helpful and friendly. Huge selection of complimentary breakfast foods, kitchen is big and has everything you need. Would definitely be back here again!!!

• 11th Aug 2014
  • British Indian Ocean Territory

Thank you very much for such an excellent review! If you visit Brighton again we hope to see you back at Seadragon :-)

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel in Brighton. It was clean and comfortable with friendly and helpful staff.

This hostel was a short walk to the beach and 15 minute walk to the pier. The kitchen amenities were great and breakfast was available at anytime. The staff were welcoming and helpful. I could see the ocean from the 4 bed mixed dorm I stayed in. The hostel is beautifully deforested and makes for a great atmosphere.