Seagulls Garret Hostel Reviews

Valnu Iela 41, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

Great location but as it is low season there wasn't many people to meet at the hostel or in local bars..hostel very clean and secure.

Maybe, the cleanest hostel we've stayed in. Excellent security - electronic keys. Perfectly located between bus station and old city center. Friendly staff. Bathrooms were perfect. What was bad? Design is chic, but quite hotel-like. We prefer more colorful, hip and eclectic hostel design:) And in the middle of March there were no people there, at least we met nobody.

Seagulls Garret Hostel is in a really great location. Right across the street from the main bus station and market and on the edge of Old Town. The facilities looked like they were brand new. They had computers available and nice big lockers. I would definitely stay here again!

It was quiet when I stayed but that was quite nice as I got to catch up on some sleep. Clean place with good facilities and it's really close to the sights and the airport bus/international bus station.

It's a very nice hostel. Definitely worth staying.

Really really good hostel. Refreshing and relaxing, very social hostel, without beer and parties being the main focus. Loads of information about the city and the staff are happy to help and show you around. Brilliant showers, clean rooms, good music and great location.

I had a very good staying, will defintely come back next time I'm in Riga

Here was my best Hostel for my 8 month travel ! Clean, Good Wi-Fi, Kind staff, etc... all thing is excellent !!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in: (1) Clean, safe, newly renovated (2) Excellent WiFi (3) Just across the road from the bus station, on the edge of the Old Town (4) Very obliging staff (5) Cheap

• 23rd Oct 2013
  • Northern Ireland

This place is in the old town and near the markets. It's also super clean and the wifi was really fast. The staff were really welcoming and made me feel at home. I would absolutely stay here a again!