Seagulls Garret Hostel Reviews

Valnu Iela 41, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

Very friendly and helpful staff and good atmosphere to meet others. Facilities are good generally but the beds are a bit squeeky.

The best hostel I've ever been. The room was nice and big enough for 5 people. The position is in the center in old Riga, close to everything: bistro, shopping gallery, pubs and monuments. The staff is very funny, especially one blonde girl :P every night we spent time in the relax room with other people, and it's cute if you want to know other people and chill out. If I'll come back in Riga, certainly I'll book in this hostel.

• 4th Dec 2014

I had an exellent stay in this hostel! Everybody was very nice and helpful. Rooms and bathrooms were big, clean and smelled very nice (something i had never paid attention to before but it just hit me : it just smelled very good everywhere). The location is perfect. Will definitely stay there again if/when i come back to Riga!

I had a nice stay.i totally recommend this place

Great location, very comfortable, organised activities add to the fun.

This hostel was ship-shape! Really impressed by how well they thought out all the hostel details. Superb location, close to the train/bus station, central market and an excellent little supermarket in the mall. But street noise maybe gets loud w/ends and summer season. Excellent, friendly and helpful staff too. V recommended.

We had a great stay in Riga thanks to Seagulls Garett Hostel. The staff was always nice and available, the room was big, clean and nice, the common room is very cosy. Everything is close to the hostel, the location is perfect. I would definitely recommend it.

This hostel was pretty good. The bathroom showers are on timers, so be prepared to jump,in and out quickly! I liked this hostel because it was quiet and laid back. The directions are perfect.

Easy to get to the hostel from the bus station, the shopping center is nearby, a few minutes to walk to the old city, so many restaurants and cafes. The room and bathroom is always clean but the bed was not comfortable for me. Hostel was great value for money.

Have a good position;only 5 minute from main station of bus and train.It's clean and safe.The room are large and comfortable,common area is big and cozy.The atmosphere is good,at evening is organized to go out all togheter,very cool!

Beautiful hostel in the city center of Riga, friendly staff, great atmopshere

• 25th Sep 2014

Perfect location! Very helpful staff! The facilities are fantastic. The room is clean. Also good security. Best part-the guy, who organised dinner and pub crawl! He was so funny and helpsome. You need to keep this guy with you as long as possible, he was the heart and soul of the hostel which made my stay worth coming back and telling others! A great place to stay!!

This is a excellent hostel. The location was not too far away from the bus station and close enough to the old town. The staff were friendly and understanding when I lost the key to my locker. I also eat the best meal when I was served dumplings by one of the staff.

Perfect hostel. Simply perfect - clean, cheap, in the city center, great equipped with very nice atmosphere. The best I've ever stayed.

One of the best hostels I`ve ever stayed at! The staff is wonderful and helpful, and they are always planning fun events so that people can get to know each other. The rooms are pretty comfortable and very secure, and I wouldn`t stay anywhere else in Riga!

Arrived after a difficult day of traveling and met by beaming, funny and helpful staff. Instantly felt like I was a part of a little family. The place had everything you could really need (AND a playstation)! It's the kind of place which can offer partying and relaxation depending on what you like. Highly recommended!

• 6th Sep 2014

The hostel location is great, but unfortunately I arrived on Friday in the evening and it was very loud on the streets during the night, I didn't get much sleep even with earplugs! I can't say how noisy it gets on workdays, I've only spent 1 night, but Friday was crazy...

Nothing to complain about, one of the best hostels that I have been in my life ;)

Fantastic hostel in a great location (five minutes from the central market and right in the Old City), the staff are extremely helpful and welcoming. A great sociable atmosphere with pub crawls and nights out on offer, but also a relaxed atmosphere unlike many in your face "backpacker" places. The lockers under the beds are a good size, there's a decent kitchen if you feel like eating in, cheap draft beer and a nice roof terrace. Hostels don't come much better than this.

Staid there for 4 days, it was quite alright. The loction is almost perfect, right next to the bus main station and the old town of Riga. Clean and tidy rooms, also the showers and bathrooms. really good kitchen and nice patio. there is an awesome swing in the living room, together with comfy couch and even a playstation. draft beer and local beer to buy. nice and helpful staff! 10/10 would recommend!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4