Seagulls Garret Hostel Reviews

Valnu Iela 41, Old Riga, Riga, Latvia

Really enjoyed our stay, staff were very helpful and gave us loads of info about where to visit and how to get there, and more importantly good places for a night out! Would definitely go back!

really clean nice atmosphere good staff

Really friendly staff and super comfortable bed. The staff go out of their way for you and make the environment a fun place to be. Thank You!

The hostel looks new, it's very very clean, including bathroom

• 28th Jan 2015

Had a great stay here. Would definitely recommend! Perfect location in old town, close to main bus and tram stations as well as many nice places to eat, drink and shop. Great kitchen, comfortable dining area/lounge room. Lockers provided in rooms. Plenty of space, even in our 8 bed dorm. Nice and clean showers and toilets. Helpful staff, especially Boris who gave us great ideas of what to do for our short stay in Riga.

Overall I had a good stay! Down sides - I was surprised about poor cleanliness in all areas as nobody mentions that in comments and timer showers also are not very comfortable to use. Prime location in Riga Old Town, but lots of street noise as I stayed Friday and Saturday night. Outside terrace must be great in summer!!!

I chose here because location. It's just next to bus station. Also hostel was clean and comfortable.

I've been in this hostel twice, and definitively love it! Higly recommended!

Everything about the hostel is great, except for the fact that their Wi-Fi doesn't reach the fifth floor.

Free printing service :) Clean and tidy :) Not so many people checked-in

Extremely close to bus/train station, and in the old town. Hotel is big, clean and new, with great facilities. The look and feel is a bit 'clean' though. We stayed in the double room. A small cabinet or closet in our room would've been nice, as we didn't have any place to put our stuff.

my second stay in the hostel, feels like coming home! best place in town

Very friendly and helpful staff and good atmosphere to meet others. Facilities are good generally but the beds are a bit squeeky.

The best hostel I've ever been. The room was nice and big enough for 5 people. The position is in the center in old Riga, close to everything: bistro, shopping gallery, pubs and monuments. The staff is very funny, especially one blonde girl :P every night we spent time in the relax room with other people, and it's cute if you want to know other people and chill out. If I'll come back in Riga, certainly I'll book in this hostel.

• 4th Dec 2014

I had an exellent stay in this hostel! Everybody was very nice and helpful. Rooms and bathrooms were big, clean and smelled very nice (something i had never paid attention to before but it just hit me : it just smelled very good everywhere). The location is perfect. Will definitely stay there again if/when i come back to Riga!

I had a nice stay.i totally recommend this place

Great location, very comfortable, organised activities add to the fun.

This hostel was ship-shape! Really impressed by how well they thought out all the hostel details. Superb location, close to the train/bus station, central market and an excellent little supermarket in the mall. But street noise maybe gets loud w/ends and summer season. Excellent, friendly and helpful staff too. V recommended.

We had a great stay in Riga thanks to Seagulls Garett Hostel. The staff was always nice and available, the room was big, clean and nice, the common room is very cosy. Everything is close to the hostel, the location is perfect. I would definitely recommend it.

This hostel was pretty good. The bathroom showers are on timers, so be prepared to jump,in and out quickly! I liked this hostel because it was quiet and laid back. The directions are perfect.