Seagulls Guesthouse Reviews

So clean!!!! Loved it. Great big kitchen and TV room. The WiFi is free and works. They don't have lockers but they'll keep your hand bag at the desk while you're gone

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel; very clean and quiet, with a nice kitchen (there is also a dishwasher!!), very nice toilets, big and comfortable living room, etc... The man at the reception was really kind and helpful. Let's be clear, it's not a party hostel. It's more a B&B at hostel prices. I have already suggested it to my inmates and if I will have a chance I will come back for sure.

Noisy people in next room…..staff were very friendly but the furniture was not cool at all!

Clean hostel, the private rooms are quite small but it did its job. Expect some walking to get to the bars and restaurants.

Dorm rooms have NO room to move let alone store 3 people's bags and 3 people at the same time. Unnecessary tiny basin in the room - same tiny basin in bathroom that could've been standard size because there's space for it. The beds feel like they're gonna fall apart and they rock when u climb up. Kitchen and lounge are decent.

View all Mount Maunganui Hostels