Seamount House B&B Reviews

18 Seamount view, Malahide road, Swords, co. Dublin, Dublin, Ireland

Very comfortable and clean.

• 24th Apr 2015

nice place, very close to the airport and to the village, nice. the owners are very kind. unfortunately, we had to leave very early, so we couldn't try the breakfast; anyway, we were given a take-away breakfast (sandwich, fruit, juice), but the juice didn't pass the controls (too large). we had a double bed, en-suite, free wi-fi, for a reasonable price. two negative points, at least in my room: the shower drain (water flows very slowly) and the tv (few channels, bad colors).

• 3rd Apr 2015

Had an alright experience. First time in a B

• 13th Mar 2015

Perfect respite for a good nights sleep before heading back out the the airport. The owner gave me a great tip to go for a walk/run to the estuary and I'm so glad I did! Wish I had more time to check out the nearby castle in Malahide.

The host was genuinely kind and went out of her way to assist me in many ways, I got lost walking around at night in the rain and she came and picked me up, I had a wonderful hot breakfast and she called a taxi for me to get to the airport.

• 12th Dec 2014

We just stayed one night after flying into Dublin airport before leaving the next morning for Galway. Elaine was very friendly and had some good advice. Her B&B is well kept, comfortable, and easy to find. Short walk or drive to get to some restaurants. Breakfast was great. Would stay here again.

View all Dublin Bed and Breakfasts