Sean's Spring Guesthouse- Tiger Leaping Gorge Reviews

Tiger Leaping Gorge, Walnut Garden, Lijiang, China

A beautiful, secluded location. Good food and great hiking! I found the owner a bit abrasive, and hard to avoid as a solo traveler, so I'd only go back with a group. Other than that I enjoyed myself.

• 19th Oct 2014

This is about a half hour walk down the road from the Middle Gorge area. There are many places to climb down to the hiking trail that snakes along closer to the water. You can also access the High Trail just behind Sean's (local guide highly recommended!). We came mid-Sept, it wasn't busy at all. Lily was the one person running everything and was great, even cooked everything! 80RMB for a private room, shared bathroom is a killer deal. But the rooms aren't soundproof AT ALL, kind of old & creaky

View all Lijiang Bed and Breakfasts