Rating 71 Total Reviews
Rating 71 Total Reviews
Sean's Spring Guesthouse- Tiger Leaping Gorge Located at Tiger Leaping Gorge, Walnut Garden, Lijiang.
China
Lijiang 674402 Tiger Leaping Gorge, Walnut Garden
20% 71
27.2708997 100.1712799
    Rooms available

4th Aug 2016
2.0

Well I didn't get to stay here. I tried to cancel my booking several days before my stay but the hostel was not responsive. When they finally did respond to me the employee yelled at me & called me names saying I should never have booked on hostel world. He left several messages in my phone screaming at me when I was only asking for help. There are MANY hostels along the way with friendly and honest employees. I would recommend taking your business elsewhere.