Seaside Guesthouse Reviews

#3 Prince street, Belize City, Belize

The owner was extremely unprofessional and made it very uncomfortable at times, but the staff and long term guests compensated and made the stay fun and inviting!

I went back and forth about leaving this review since the manager, Adelma, was so kind to me. Unfortunately, I would not recommend staying at the Seaside Guesthouse.

• 7th Jan 2016

This was a nice 2 story guesthouse. It had an atmosphere because it was social. The staff were extremely friendly and I met some great people that were staying there. However bare in mind one of the staff members was drunk the whole time I was there and he's usually drunk. The staff members that were a couple had a huge loud fight which was quite embarrassing. If you need any tour information or have any questions about the facilities you really have to ask and you don't receive a lot of info.

loud noise, drunken owner banging around all .night, weird people going in and out. Horrible experience.

The city is not nice. But Mitsch, the owner, was really nice! With his little puppy and the other backpacker it was a nice time. But actually there is nothing to do or see in Belize City.

• 31st Dec 2015

The owner seemed to be very out of it. There were roaches in the bedroom and a mop in the shower. The cook was nice and the view was near the water but I would not stay here again.

This place is shabby & overpriced. Most things are broken or tattered. The hostess, A was great until I decided not to staya second night. She tried to pressure me into paying for an extra night even though I had purchased flexible booking. There is no access to the water; no swimming. I would not recommend it!

View all Belize City Apartments