5.8
Rating 127 Total Reviews
5.8
Rating 127 Total Reviews
Seaside Guesthouse Located at #3 Prince street, , Belize City.
Belize
Belize City central america #3 Prince street
58% 127
17.4923548 -88.1866335
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 31-40
9th May 2016
2.0

The worst place Inever stayed!!!! Stay away from this dirt whole. It has not been cleaned for years and smells. U can get some desease by sleeping in such a dirt whole.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2016
5.4

My partner and I booked seaside mainly for the location, being it's so close to the water taxi and bus station. We got a private room with an en suite. Needless to say the room was pretty dirty, pulled back the sheets and you could clearly tell they weren't fresh sheets. They have an attached kitchen outside for guests. They supplied all the cook ware you would need but again, everything was dirty. So glad we only had booked 1 night. My advise...skip it!

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Mar 2016
6.6

The manager called A was really lovely and made our stay. She ordered us food and made us feel welcome and gave us a lot of information about Belize and our trip after having a bad experience walking around in the city.

• USA, Female, 41+
22nd Feb 2016
3.7

The place was overall not clean as it should be, the sheets were dirty, the outdoor kitchen area was very dirty. The smell from the grey water that runs along the street was unpleasant. Smoking inside the building.

19th Feb 2016

Very friendly staff and a great location.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2016
4.9

I had a very mixed experience here. The interior is not in good shape. The cleanness is very poor and the bed was bad. It had an atmosphere of somebody's home though which I kind of liked. Unfortunately I got food poisoning after eating dinner here, so I had to stay one more day than planned. The owner was really kind to me - such a sweetheart, but the guy Mitch was drunk all the time and I felt uncomfortable in his presence. I would only recommend to stay one night here if necessary!

8th Jan 2016
6.3

The owner was extremely unprofessional and made it very uncomfortable at times, but the staff and long term guests compensated and made the stay fun and inviting!

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Jan 2016
6.6

I went back and forth about leaving this review since the manager, Adelma, was so kind to me. Unfortunately, I would not recommend staying at the Seaside Guesthouse.

4th Jan 2016
6.3

This was a nice 2 story guesthouse. It had an atmosphere because it was social. The staff were extremely friendly and I met some great people that were staying there. However bare in mind one of the staff members was drunk the whole time I was there and he's usually drunk. The staff members that were a couple had a huge loud fight which was quite embarrassing. If you need any tour information or have any questions about the facilities you really have to ask and you don't receive a lot of info.

2nd Jan 2016
2.6

loud noise, drunken owner banging around all .night, weird people going in and out. Horrible experience.