6.1
Good 130 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 130 Total Reviews
Seaside Guesthouse Located at #3 Prince street, , Belize City.
Belize
Belize City central america #3 Prince street
61% 130
17.4923548 -88.1866335
    Rooms available

14th Jun 2016
6.0

This place has character thats for sure. StAff friendly and mean well. Didn't feel super safe but I think thats just a Belize City thing. Located very close to boats, busses and other means of leaving.

13th Jun 2016

Seaside Guesthouse has its flaws, as well as every single 80+ years old house in Belize, however, the staff, as well as the owner, are extremely friendly and fun. The best way of really getting to know Belize City is with the recommendations and with the companion of the owner, in case he is not busy of course. I think that what I enjoyed the most of my trip to Belize was staying at this lovely house and meeting these pleasant and cool people. Thanks for everything.

• USA, Male, 31-40
9th May 2016
2.0

The worst place Inever stayed!!!! Stay away from this dirt whole. It has not been cleaned for years and smells. U can get some desease by sleeping in such a dirt whole.

• Canada, Male, 25-30
18th Apr 2016
7.7

This place was nice and clean with comfortable rooms. Really quiet place with not much happening around it. The staff was very friendly and helpful

• Canada, Female, 25-30
15th Apr 2016
5.4

My partner and I booked seaside mainly for the location, being it's so close to the water taxi and bus station. We got a private room with an en suite. Needless to say the room was pretty dirty, pulled back the sheets and you could clearly tell they weren't fresh sheets. They have an attached kitchen outside for guests. They supplied all the cook ware you would need but again, everything was dirty. So glad we only had booked 1 night. My advise...skip it!

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Mar 2016
6.6

The manager called A was really lovely and made our stay. She ordered us food and made us feel welcome and gave us a lot of information about Belize and our trip after having a bad experience walking around in the city.

• USA, Female, 41+
22nd Feb 2016
3.7

The place was overall not clean as it should be, the sheets were dirty, the outdoor kitchen area was very dirty. The smell from the grey water that runs along the street was unpleasant. Smoking inside the building.

19th Feb 2016

Very friendly staff and a great location.

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2016
4.9

I had a very mixed experience here. The interior is not in good shape. The cleanness is very poor and the bed was bad. It had an atmosphere of somebody's home though which I kind of liked. Unfortunately I got food poisoning after eating dinner here, so I had to stay one more day than planned. The owner was really kind to me - such a sweetheart, but the guy Mitch was drunk all the time and I felt uncomfortable in his presence. I would only recommend to stay one night here if necessary!