Seaside Guesthouse Reviews

#3 Prince street, Belize City, Belize

We stayed at Seaside for one night, the location is good- just 10 minutes to water taxis. The staff is very friendly and helpful. However the prices are higher then in the islands and no beaches or good sites to see in the Belize city. Only stay in the city if you want to do mainland tours - Maya's, etc. good place to meet other backpackers.

Rooms were too small and not a great place. Did not enjoy the stay here.

I really don't want this shared but the Seaside Guesthouse was a disappointment. It was a misrepresentation of what it really was. I registered thinking it was an apartment because it comes up as apartment, hotel and hostel. It is only a hostel and should only be under that category. I was also charged because I wanted out of the hostel even though my paper stated Seaside Guesthouse (Apartment). I found the manager Adelma to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

• 4th Jul 2014

I liked the staff they were very nice, helpful and happy people. The hostel itself needs some work and upgrades especially the bathrooms. The owner I would say has given up on the place. It has potential good location nice breeze off the ocean which is a plus in the heat a little love and care and it could shine again

View all Belize City Apartments