Seaside Guesthouse Reviews

#3 Prince street, Belize City, Belize

This place is shabby & overpriced. Most things are broken or tattered. The hostess, A was great until I decided not to staya second night. She tried to pressure me into paying for an extra night even though I had purchased flexible booking. There is no access to the water; no swimming. I would not recommend it!

I needed a place to stay in Belize city for a night and I didn't have many options, but Seaside Guesthouse turned out to be okay. It's a little run down and dirty but the bed was clean and I really only needed a bed, so I get satisfied. The woman who runs the place is wonderful. She was very kind and always trying to help in anyway possible.

Hostel manager Adelma beyond wonderful. Was late & couldn't let her know. At arrival, she was incredibly understanding, said it happens sometimes & she prayed for me because she worries about her guests. She suggested a restaurant, led the way & even joined me for a wonderful meal, offered tips & answered ?s about the stay/things to do. Helped me make an international call. Got to know me. Shared stories & created a warm atmosphere. WONDERFUL person! Would stay again in in a heartbeat. LOCATION!

It doesn't even look or feel like a hostel. It's just an old house with old furnitures and it's the most expensive hostel i've ever stayed

The cleaning lady was great & the bedrooms weren't 2 bad. But the General maintenance was horrible. The shower/tub shifts beneath you as you shower & do not touch the shower head as you will get electrocuted. And the furniture is shyt. Not to mention the flea ridden cats that wander around the place and try to sneak into your room.

View all Belize City Apartments