Seaside Guesthouse Reviews

#3 Prince street, Belize City, Belize

My room was more like a shed with the walls not going all the way up to the ceiling. As a result it was really noisy during the night and the mattress was unbelievably smelly! Additionally the window was broken. The managing lady was brilliant, really nice and helpful but the owner was shady, clingy and tried to rip me off. I only felt safe in the company of the other guests and the female manager! So definitely not a good place for a female to stay on her own!

• 27th Feb 2015

Really good stay. Super basic hostel but for Belize city it is the best you are going to get.

Definitely one of the more interesting places I've stayed! Wonderful location right by the sea, and very close to the port. Great food and beers too! This house is very very old and has paper thin walls, so earplugs are a must. I had a good time here and would come back!

• 12th Feb 2015

for me, the only thing noteworthy about this place was the lady running it. she is super chill and friendly and helpful. other than that - there seems to be nowhere good to stay in all of belize city for a backpacker. this place is a little rundown, tiny rooms and there's not much to do. but that is belize city. it might be your only option, even if the price makes you want to scream.

Overall the stay at Seaside Inn was great. Miss "A" was very helpful whenever I had any issues like locating An ATM or finding my way around The area. I believe the cost of the rooms to be on the high though and believe they would get more business if they would lower the cost a bit.

Great atmosphere. Great people. Great location. Tell them Paul sent you!

• 2nd Jan 2015

We stayed at Seaside for one night, the location is good- just 10 minutes to water taxis. The staff is very friendly and helpful. However the prices are higher then in the islands and no beaches or good sites to see in the Belize city. Only stay in the city if you want to do mainland tours - Maya's, etc. good place to meet other backpackers.

I've stayed at Seaside Guest House many times. It's a quirky place, full of characters and character. If you're in Belize City, do stay there!

View all Belize City Apartments