Directions to Seaside Hawaiian Hostel Waikiki
Map & Directions
Directions from Airport:
Roberts Hawaii Shuttle: (808) 831-1555 (24-hr service)
Book 24- 48 hours in advance.
Contact the hostel to check the shuttle prices. Tell them you're going to the Hawaiian Seaside Hostel on Seaside Ave. Estimated travel time is 30 to 60 minutes.
To find Roberts Hawaii Shuttles in the airport, proceed to Ground Transportation. Look for Robert's Shuttle personnel in their yellow coats.
Your return trip can also be booked 24-48 hours in advance.
Take 19 or 20 to Waikiki. Exit at Seaside Ave in front of the Starbucks at the Waikiki Trade Center / International Market place. Cross the main road (Kuhio Ave) and continue Mauka (toward the mountains) down Seaside Ave 50 meters, turn right on the driveway just pass the Motorcycle rental shop (Big Kahuna). Look for the Surfboard Hostel sign there, 419 Seaside Ave, we are at the end of the driveway. The Bus Fare fluctuates. Estimate travel time is 1 hour.
Proceed to Ground Transportation. Outside you will find Taxi's to Waikiki. Estimate time is 25 minutes. Prices vary.
1. Start out going NORTH on RODGERS BLVD toward N NIMITZ HWY. 0.1 miles Map
2. Turn RIGHT onto N NIMITZ HWY / KAMEHAMEHA HWY / HI-92 E. 1.4 miles Map
3. Take the Interstate H1 East ramp toward DILLINGHAM BLVD. 0.1 miles Map
4. Take the Interstate Hwy H1 East ramp toward HONOLULU. 0.4 miles Map
5. Merge onto INTERSTATE H1 E. 4.4 miles Map
6. Take the PUNAHOU ST exit- EXIT 23. 0.1 miles Map
7. Turn RIGHT onto PUNAHOU ST. 0.1 miles Map
8. Turn RIGHT onto S BERETANIA ST. 0.1 miles Map
9. Turn LEFT onto KALAKAUA AVE. 1.5 miles Map
10. Turn LEFT onto SEASIDE AVE. 0.1 miles Map
11. End at 419 Seaside Ave, look for the Surfboard sign, we are at the end of the driveway.
Est. Time: 16 minutes Est. Distance: 8.79 miles
*Please note: We do NOT offer parking.
You may find free parking nearby on Ala Wai Blvd. and there is some metered parking on the local streets. There are several Parking Garages within a block or two.