Seaside Village Rooms Reviews

Odos Ioannis Krassas 50, Aghia Marina, Aegina, Greece

We stayed with my friend in a private room with double bed. It was very nice!!! I just loved it! When we opened the door and went out to the balcony one could see the sea before oneself. Amazingly beautiful view when one sits in the balcony. Very quiet and peaceful atmosphere, which we looked for. At the end we did not want to leave. The owner of the hostel is also very nice person. When we needed help or anything, we could ask him. I really recommend to visit the place and hostel!!

View all Aegina Bed and Breakfasts