Seatanbul Guesthouse Reviews

Küçük Ayasofya mahallesi Çayıroğlu sokak no:, Istanbul, Turkey

I stayed in the hostel for 2 nights and everything was just perfect. The staff was really nice and sympathic, cuz' I booked a wrong room and they were very nice. They also gave us tips from the city and tour to make. The room for 2 people is really good and with a wonderfull view. The breakfast is also really good, with some typical food. The location is good, near to Aya Sofia and Blue Mosque. When I go back to Istanbul I will definitely stay there again and recommend for everyone!

• 13th Dec 2014

Very good hostel. Perfect location 5 mins from the Blue Mosque. Staff very friendly. Delicious breakfests with view at the sea. Will definitely come back when we travel to Istanbul again.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Czech Republic

very good location !!! the staff very friendly, the rooms so nice, I recomends this hotel. Nice

Great place, very well located with fantastic staff.

we felt very comfortable with everything. especially the stuff was really cool. thanks a lot!

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

This hostel was amazing!! The rooms are private so it's a little more like a hotel but that was not bad at all. The location was PERFECT and staff was so accommodating. They picked us up at the airport for a very reasonable price and let us check in early with no extra cost. We enjoyed food with the staff and really loved how helpful they were, they even taught me some Turkish :)! We won't think of anywhere else to stay for our future visits in this beautiful city. Thank you seatanbul!!

• 8th Jul 2014

We had a great stay! The staff was extreme friendly and helpful whenever we required assistance whether it be a bottle of water or directions to a destination. Highly recommended!

• 7th Jul 2014