Seatanbul Guesthouse Reviews

Küçük Ayasofya mahallesi Çayıroğlu sokak no:, Istanbul, Turkey

It was awesome! it is clean, freindly. When i find this hostel, I feel difficult. Because they remodel, it is difficult to find their sign. But you can find number 26. Breakfast is offered by 4th floor and it's really good. I used shuttle service 5 euro. it's cheaper than any other shuttle service. If i treaveled istanbul agian, I would use this hostel.

• 15th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

The washroom was smelly and the shower did not work well.

• 9th Jan 2015
  • Japan

We had an amazing time at the hotel. The room was clean, the staff were very friendly and breakfast was great!

This guesthouse comes highly recommended. It is run by two brothers who take their turns doing the night and day shifts. Both made us feel at home and were helpful and considerate. Marbella cafe and restaurant a few doors down the road was equally pleasant - drop by there too of you have time. The rooms are fine, the design quirky, the breakfast filling and tasty.

• 6th Jan 2015

Great location near Sultanahmet Camii and Hagia Sofia. Rooms were fine. Good breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff - they were great! I would stay here again. .....be aware, the sign outside is small, so it can be a bit hard to find

Our stay at seatanbul guesthouse was great! The staff was very helpfull and the apartaments are nice and clean, the breakfast was delicious. It was very near to the blue mosque, just few minutes walking. Everything was great.

This is definitly by far 1 of the best hostels that I've stayed, the staff its really friendly & helpfull, their breakfast is by far the best in comparison to any other hostel that I've stayed, their location its excellent, I was offered direct transport from the airport to the hostel at a great price, next to the hostel there is restaurant called Marbella that its excellent their food its delicious, I'll definitly recommend this hostel 2 everyone and I'll be looking foward 2 go back 2 Istambul

Very nice owner and staff! Nice and clean room with balcony. Delicious breakfast. Recommended!

That´ s really nice place to stay in Istanbul. Very good location close to Hagia Sofia, Blue mosque etc.. Rooms were clean , comfortable, serviced daily. Free wifi , delicious breakfast and so friendly staff. I stayed there for 5 days with sister we really liked it. Ramazan , the hotel manager, also prepared for us a great evening with a shisha in the local pub :) I really recommend this place !

• 15th Dec 2014
  • Slovakia

I stayed in the hostel for 2 nights and everything was just perfect. The staff was really nice and sympathic, cuz' I booked a wrong room and they were very nice. They also gave us tips from the city and tour to make. The room for 2 people is really good and with a wonderfull view. The breakfast is also really good, with some typical food. The location is good, near to Aya Sofia and Blue Mosque. When I go back to Istanbul I will definitely stay there again and recommend for everyone!

• 13th Dec 2014

Very good hostel. Perfect location 5 mins from the Blue Mosque. Staff very friendly. Delicious breakfests with view at the sea. Will definitely come back when we travel to Istanbul again.

• 6th Dec 2014
  • Czech Republic

very good location !!! the staff very friendly, the rooms so nice, I recomends this hotel. Nice

Great place, very well located with fantastic staff.

we felt very comfortable with everything. especially the stuff was really cool. thanks a lot!

• 2nd Aug 2014
  • Couple, 41+

This hostel was amazing!! The rooms are private so it's a little more like a hotel but that was not bad at all. The location was PERFECT and staff was so accommodating. They picked us up at the airport for a very reasonable price and let us check in early with no extra cost. We enjoyed food with the staff and really loved how helpful they were, they even taught me some Turkish :)! We won't think of anywhere else to stay for our future visits in this beautiful city. Thank you seatanbul!!

• 8th Jul 2014

We had a great stay! The staff was extreme friendly and helpful whenever we required assistance whether it be a bottle of water or directions to a destination. Highly recommended!

• 7th Jul 2014

Located in a very central and save district. Very friendly and helpful staff! Simple, but good breakfast. Small and simple rooms, but clean and good enough.

• 18th May 2014

The staff at Seatanbul are wonderful - so helpful and gracious. We really enjoyed our stay there and the FOOD WAS AMAZING!

• 11th May 2014

We stayed at Seatambul Guesthouse one week. I had booked the "basic" dubbleroom, but when we got there the room was in a basement with no daylight and also smelled. I asked to upgrade to a better room and the staff was very helpful. We got a regular dubbleroom, which was a lovely room with balcony towards the sea, private bathroom, tv and refrigirator. The room was clean and very comfortable. I really recommend this hostel for the location, the friendly staff, lovely breakfast and nice rooms.

• 9th May 2014
  • Sweden

3 nights in Seatanbul hostel; we paid for a room with no toilet, but in the end we recieved one with a toilet for same price! Location is very good regarding visiting Aya Sofya/ Blue Mosque, however view at the Marmara Sea was not so good due to some constructions on the other side of the road between the hostel and the sea. TV in the room and a fridge. Small issue - smell from the pipes in the toilet. Friendly hostel crew - Ramadan was very helpful and his smile welcomed us every morning!

« first « Prev 1 2 3