Seaview Guesthouse Reviews

58 Nathan Road, Mirador Mansion, Flat F3, 16 Floor, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The rooms where small (4 beds next to each other) but clean. On Hostelworld we read that there is a common room, a kitchen, laundry facilities but none of these things where there. It was just a room with a bed. That's it. Maybe for HongKong the price is all right but in general I thought the room was quite expensive. The location by the way was really good.

The fact that you don't check your website bookings is not helpful for road-weary travelers. The fact that you wished to make it up by providing cheaper rates was great. The fact that you switched security codes and moved guests belongings without their knowing is terrible. The fact that you repaid what they didn't spend is wise. The fact that you left to go eat when you had a line of people with problems was terrible. Clean up your act and hostel, and it could be a good time.

Its very close from the subway station. The owner is so kind and nice. But facilities are quite bad. But its cheap. There is a cctv, but feel still unsaftey. There is a rooftop over the hostel. Its good :)

Stayed there during chinese new year when this place was totally overcrowded and dirty. Worst hostel i have ever stayed!

This place was overbooked but didnt tell us. Sent us to other peoples beds and different guest houses after stringing us along. Manager didnt seem to be there. Left and forfitted deposit as we were unable to even sleep there. If there is ANY other option, take it.

:) :) :) :) :) our stay at seaview guesthouse was PERFERCT !! totaly clean and secured huge bed and wonderful friendly welcome by two adorable ladies !! i just highly recommand this place !! We even had a discount on second night for early check out !!! this is the perfect room to stay in beetween YAU MAI TEI et la CITY !! close to the skyline laser show view and every facilities. Go there you ll not be disappointed :) :) :) :) :)

• 17th Jan 2014

Manager Apple was attentive to her guests' well-being. She works hard to keep the place clean and peaceful. I enjoyed my stay and would return at my next opportunity.

• 16th Jan 2014

Great location right in the heart of tsim sha tsui. Apple the owner is very friendly and let us leave a suitcase with we while we travelled to Vietnam for three weeks! The room is quite small so dont expect anything tooo amazing but its Hong Kong after all and for the price it's really good value. On the roof they have free BBQ and beer/wine and some pretty crazy movies playing via projector. If I'm staying in tsim sha tsui again, ill be sure to stay here again and have a wine with apple:)

• 16th Jan 2014
  • New Zealand

This is a very cheap hostel for Hong Kong, so don't expect too much. Though the staff is helpful and flexible. It is not very clean or tidy but fine for a couple of days.

Very dirty property, the smell was awefull and we did not felt safe in there. We moved to another place since that one was in a very por state.

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Mexico
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Apple the person in charge was great. Dirty and unclean. They clean your sheets everyday though. Lockers are small and dirty. Wont fit a laptop. Atmosphere not very friendly. Age range varies a lot. Security is adequate due to having a passcode to get in.

The hostel is in Tsim Sha Tsui, which is a very good location, but be aware that the mansion building is old and does not follow any logic. The staff is friendly and easy-going. I used the hostel merely to sleep, so it was okay!

The location of the hostel could seem creepy, but the rooms are clean enough and the price is really cheap to stay and enjoy HK few days. The private bathrooms are very little and if you stays in a 4 ppl room you can feel comfortable but it could be very crowded. The staff is nice and almost always available

Very unimpressed. The facilities were underwhelming and inconvenient (one shower and two toilets for 60-70 people) and there weren't many places to even sit, apart from the beds. The hostel owner was quite friendly and hilarious, but extremely disorganized and confusing. Its only saving graces are its cheapness and its awesome location.

The hostel wasn't clean at all! BUT the manger is the best, felt like my second mom, looked after us and really cared! Helped us plan our day and recommended us all these cool stuff! She took us to the rooftop with a bottle of wine to get to know the other guests! Do the laundry there, the best threw out the trip! Apple, ill be back for sure!

If u just want a palace to live, here is the good location and place to live. However, if u would like the good atmosphere, here is not so nice. I have to say that the clerk is nice but have to pay more attention about the rest room. There is no locker on the room and the rest room.

Vincent Guest House

Good place compared to some hostels in the mansions. Easy access to roof terrace with amazing views, cheap compared with most Hong Kong accommodation, close to Kowloon attractions and MTR station. Only one power outlet for ten people though

staff should be more effecient ,the hostel signs are miss leading to the wrong door , rooms are very small , aparently all the hostels in the building are similar , there's at least 100 in there. long wait for the elevator . must be better hostel around. lots of hankers trying to sell you everything at the shops in the ground floor . well in the end need improvement ,but you get what you pay for ..thanks.

My first time to book myself in a backpacker-kind of hostel. I'm so glad I did because I met new friends. Apple was also very accomodating. I arrived at her place at 5 in the morning. I found it uncomfortable to wake her up but she willingly did to show me my room.