• Hocapasa Mahallesi Ebussuud Caddesi No : 19 Sirkec, Istanbul, Turkey
Superb 1,035 Total Reviews
Superb 1,035 Total Reviews
Second Home Hostel Located at Hocapasa Mahallesi Ebussuud Caddesi No : 19 Sirkec, , Istanbul.
Turkey
Istanbul 34110 Hocapasa Mahallesi Ebussuud Caddesi No : 19 Sirkec
94% 1035
41.0129028 28.9764484
    Rooms available

• Brazil, Couple, 18-24
4th May 2016

the staff was great, they were always ready to help and willing you fell at home! Great location, near the most important attractions, restaurants and shops

28th Mar 2016

Right location,friendly staff,what more to say

• Croatia, Mixed Group, 18-24
18th Mar 2016

We had a great time in Second home hostel, it really felt like a second home :) we got to hang out with the staff who told us useful info and priceless advice about the city! We also met other guests and made friends since the atmosphere in the common rooms of the hostel is amazingly friendly. It's an awesome place to stay, the location is great and we would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to have a good time in Istanbul!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
5th Mar 2016

Gosh, one of my favourite hostels I've been in (and I stayed in a few). I made friends here and Its really a second home... Not much more to add really:) Great people, I didnt want to leave, great location, nice, quiet rooms. The staff spoils you with trips and food:) Just amazing guys:) Keep on the good work:) I though already of coming back...;) Take care all you (and the cat!), hope to see you again!

• Slovenia, Female, 25-30
2nd Mar 2016

We really enjoyed our stay in this hostel. The location is perfect, because you have only 5 minutes walk to Hagia Sophia and Blue mosque. Near by are also tram, bus and ferry stations, so it´s very convenient to travel around the city. Staff is great, it really feels like "second home". They help you with everything, i.e. what is worth to see in the city and how to get there. You can also prepare your own food in the hostel or can cook with the staff. We definitely recommend this hostel.

18th Feb 2016

Absolutely the best staff ! Thanks Can for an amazing stay :) cannot wait to come back to my second home.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
18th Feb 2016

I chose this location because of its proximity to the Blue Mosque and Sophia. Let me tell you it sure didn't disappoint! This hostel is perfect for backpackers on a budget and wanting to sleep in a comfortable bed! The kitchen was open for guests to use. There also is a yummy simple breakfast each morning with all kinds of teas. You can also smoke hooka right in the hostel common room! The staff answered all of my questions & Ozi was really friendly!! Five stars!!!

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
15th Feb 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here as it was in a good location. The only thing I would change would be having more choices of places of recommendation. we were recommended to go to a Hamman which was ok but I think it would have been better to be given more options. The reason I have brought this up is due to me traveling onto Budapest and having a better experience in a Turkish Bath house there than in Istanbul. Thank You

6th Feb 2016

This hostel was the best one I stayed at traveling across Europe. They have the most attentive and welcoming staff that will make sure your stay is great. With free breakfast, a free towel, great recommendations for activities and sightseeing, they really opened up the city for me and made it an incredible stop. They offered me tea and food constantly and the staff were always willing to help. This hostel also offer lunch and dinner, which is a great option if you are traveling alone as I was.

• Thailand, Female, 31-40
4th Feb 2016

just like the name of hostel,I feel like at home.I was stayed 1 night .Location great close to all tourist places is very easy to find when u get off at gulhane tram if u face to same direction as tram its left hand side and walk 2mins.Room is clean breakfast included wifi fast staff are very friendly.If I back to Istanbul again I would like to see you again.