Second Home Hostel Reviews

Hocapasa Mahallesi Ebussuud Caddesi No : 19 Sirkec, Istanbul, Turkey

Great hostel, amazing staff, great place to meet and socialize with other travelers

• 23rd Nov 2013

This is really like my ''second home" in Turkey. Staffs who work here are all very nice, informative, helpful and easy to be around with. The lounge is like your living room where everyone in the family get togather and chat, smoke Shisya, eat, or just chill out. Great atmosphere, cleanness and some fun events will be served. I will defenitely come back!

• 22nd Nov 2013
  • Japan

Great atmosphere, friendly and helpful staff, convenient location at very centre. Fully recommended :)

• 18th Nov 2013
  • Poland

Great hostel and very friendly people there, felt like at home;)

• 18th Nov 2013
  • Poland

All-in-all a decent hostel - amazing staff, good beds, nice common areas, etc. However, our room was in the basement so didnt get any natural light (i think the rest of the rooms are above ground). I'm not sure this is necessarily a fun / party hostel but we were there in the winter when the roof terrace was closed.

Nice hostel, nice staff, nice location, good facilities and good wifi in a great city. Comfortable beds and a clean hostel. I would come again.

Best hostel is really the best hostel I have had. They really are a seconds home and staff is awesome. Totally recomended

• 27th Oct 2013
  • Colombia

For once I feel the need to share my experience. By far Second Home Hostel is my favorite home away from home. I have returned many times to Istanbul and tried many different places....but this one place always makes me feel at home and at peace. The staff here always exceed in customer service and set the bar for other hostels. I cannot thank them enough for making this a haven in the middle of a hectic world...job well done!!!!

• 24th Oct 2013

My son and I stayed at the hostel for three nights, and the first time I've stayed at a hostel for a long time. I was pleasantly surprised. Second Home has extraordinarily friendly staff and basic but clean accommodation, The communal area downstairs is particularly good

1 2 Next » last »