Second Home Hostel Reviews

Hocapasa Mahallesi Ebussuud Caddesi No : 19 Sirkec, Istanbul, Turkey

The staff here were so welcoming and helped us with our bags as soon as we stepped into the building. Facilities were all good, location was fine if you don't mind a bit of walking. Would stay here again.

Amazing place! Excelent location! Best staff ever!!! Thank you very much guys! We have had a great time!

It truly feels like your Second home!! The most amazing & friendly staff! Great location, all the main sights are in walking distance, tram station just down the road. It is without doubt, the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Should not hesitate with booking it! Thank you guys for your hospitallity, you are forever in our hearts. Tina&Luka

Really friendly staff, helped carried our bag up the stairs! As we were staying 5 nights they gave 3 of us a large 5 bedroom room to ourselves so we had plenty of room. Nice breakfast included and awesome location to the tram stop and the main attractions.

Great location, right in old town, close to the water and several amenities. Walking distance from Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar. Staff was friendly and helped with our lost luggage, rooms are nice and facilities were cleaned every day. Highly recommend this place.

Definitely the best place to stay in Istanbul. Centrally located, cozy (and quiet!) rooms and good brakfast served until 11.30 (!). Rooftop terrace to relax with amazing view...I had an unforgettable time at this place and never experienced so much hospitality before. Everyone here is really welcoming and caring. Every weekend they cook dinner for all guests and afterwards there is the opportunity to explore Istanbul nightlife together. I recommend it to everybody and will definitely be back :).

• 16th Apr 2014

The breakfast was not so bad and the location was very good. However, they didn't change my bed sheets although I stayed there for several days. Most staff were very nice except one people (maybe boss). He was very arrogant and had a haughty manner and tried to charge me more money.

Good; clean, location is excellent, good breakfast. Disappointing; loud music from the bar we heard even on second floor. We asked about it but other guests (?) wanted the music this loud. I asked information about the publci bus and boat, but felt uncomfortable when the guy tried to sell me a 30 euro boat-trip (public boat 10 lira). We stayed 5 nights, and could not receive any discount because we booked on hostelworld. 36 euro per night for a room of 6m2 with shared bathroom is overpriced!!

Thanks for choosing us and complaints, We prepare traditional foods and make party in common room,most of the guests join and bring their own drinks,open music etc. in Comon Room then we go out after 22.30 ! We tell our tours for info, there is huge difference between public and private tours.There is transfer,lunch,guiding and long trip in private. We didn't hear anything from you for a discount or direct booking 'till you arrive here and we don't have any deal like that

1 2 3 Next » last »