Second Home Hostels Reviews

19201 33rd Ave. South, Seattle, USA

As a 1 night stop over it was perfect as it was close to the airport (exactly what we wanted). Seems to have a mix of one-night airport goers & long-term locals who are for whatever reason needing somewhere to live in-between homes. Kitchen was big and well equipped, lounge good but tattered furniture. Rooms were small, worn and in need of some airing. If you're staying overnight waiting for a flight I'd advise to arrive late, go out for food and then go to the airport as soon as check-in opens!

An acceptable place to stay if you're just planning on spending the night to wait for a flight from the nearby airport, but for sure do not stay here if you are a tourist. Most of the guests seemed to be more like older residents using the place as a temporary home. A guy in my room got up at 4:30 at turned the light on to get ready for work...

Pretty chilly in the winter with minimal blankets. I should have just asked for another layer. Big creepy guy below me was having a lovey dovey conversation with his girlfriend. RALPH

• 15th Dec 2013

I had a car so it was easy for me to get around Seattle however without one I think I would have struggled without one. The staff were very nice, the other guests were nice and the house was nice and clean.