Secret Garden Tulum Reviews

Sagitario Pte #54, Tulum, Mexico

It's a really lovely little hotel-super relaxing. The staff are perfect hosts, helping you to make the most of your time in Tulum, with recommendations on places to see, places to eat and how to get around. I'd booked to stay in a place in Cancun afterwards, but if I could have cancelled it, I would have happily stayed longer here in Tulum. The only thing I would say is to bring your mosquito spray or you'll be prey for mozzies!

• 7th Jan 2016

I absolutely love the secret garden and tbh wouldn't have stayed anywhere else. There are 2 options in Tulum, a resort on the beach or a hostel/hotel in town. Hostel/hotel works best without out a doubt. If you want to really get to know Tulum in all its beauty- stay here. Staff give a thorough overview of Tulum and places to visit to cater for everyone's interest! We rode bikes to amazing xenotes and more!! The place was so hospitable! I fell in love with Tulum and secret garden! Thank you!!!!

Lovely hostel in a great location, just a minute from the main road in Tulum. Fantastic, knowledgable staff who can help you with visiting the best places in the area. V good value for money, highly recommended!

• 21st Sep 2015