Secret Hut Reviews

54/4 moo2, Suratthani, Koh Phangan, Thailand

The first room we were shown had an ant infestation under the matress. This room and the second room we were offered were both filthy and there were animal droppings on the towel and on the top of furniture. It is too far away from the beach and any centre. Need a taxi/motorbike to go anywhere.

I went to Koh Phangan with intentions to party when I wanted too, and have privacy/good sleep as an option as well. I stayed in Secret hut which was an amazing choice. Coolest jungle bungalow with an amazing view. Spend the extra few dollars to get the cliff side ones. The place is family ran by a guy named Visanu. We stayed for a week and when we got to know him, a relaxed night of whiskey and good conversation filled 2 of our last 3 nights. I really recommend this place for true travelers

• 4th Nov 2014

We loved our stay at Secret Hut: the sea view rooms were lovely and the owner was very friendly.

• 9th Aug 2014

It is a very relaxed place! The people that work there, were very kind and helpfull. Only thing is that the bed wasn't that great, because the last day of my stay my back wasn't feeling right. The stay was very good and it's a quite place far enough of te full moon (but not that far)

• 9th Aug 2014

We had a fantastic stay here over the Full Moon Party period. This place exceeded all expectations!

• 8th Aug 2014