Sefton Park Hotel Reviews

37 Aigburth Drive, Sefton Park, Liverpool, England

This place charges like its a 4star when in fact I wouldn't even give it 2 stars. It has paper thin walls so I didn't get a a wink of sleep the night before my wedding at the Palm House. Ended up switching the night after to the Alicia and giving my room here to friends. Pillows were also awful and thin- only one on each bed. Has to ask for more. Reduce the rates or have some serious improvements done.

• 4th Apr 2015

The hostel is not far from the city center by bus. Take the 82 and alight just after the army reserve. It's there on the left side going to the Sefton Park. I tell u that because the hostel didnt give any informations about their location. We loved the room well furnished : tv, electric kettle, iron table, iron.. the shower room was great :) YES i adviced you this hostel, room 32, on the middle in the 1st floor .