Select Hotel Reviews

19 Adly St. Down Town, Cairo, Egypt

perfect location and friendly welcome

We paid on the internet for our stay. But they didn't accept our payment overthere!!!

• 3rd Aug 2013
  • Belgium

Excellent hostel location. All the staffs are very friendly and helpful. How is a kind of small hostel you fell yourself in a friend house. If you need a tourist guide for mister Saraswati. The best tourist guide ever. I wish him all the best.

• 23rd Jan 2013

i strongly recommend this hotel as excellent value.the staff are friendly,helpful and competent.the hotel is kept clean and safe and.the views are panoramic across cairo towards the city of the dead.it is centrally located, in a safe and vibrant area near to the metro and rail stations .and easy to find.the breakfast is good and served in a cheerful manner.many of the tourist sites are wthin comfortable walking distance and a guide can be provided. GO THERE AND ENJOY.

The front desk allowed me to check-in about 3 hours early. That was pretty cool. Location is fab close to museums, shopping. Saved a small fortune on food due to fridge. I had a very pleasant stay, just right for the price. Wonderful service and excellent breakfast. The staff was always there to help and very cheerful arranged a Nile cruise for me that was right for the price.Rooms were remodeled and clean. Beddings and sheets looked new too.

• 16th Jan 2011

maybe the hotel is good located, but the staff is terrible. They took advantage of me giving a extra expensive airport transfer, or making me pay for pasport passport 3 pound by copy... Moreover, I had to leave to airport early, and they offers me breakfast at 6 (early than the normal time). At the morning, nobody give me nothing to breakfast. The Staff seems to be friendly but they objective is exclusively make money with you.

Room smelt very musty, shower a dribble and hence unusable, toilet leaked all over the floor constantly, airport transfer never arrived

Egregi Signori, Noi non siamo realmente in grado di FORNIRE le informazioni necessarie Perchè la notte siamo arrivati in l'hotel era speciale. MOLTI attivisti in Solidarietà per Gaza sono andati in hotel, ovviamente ci sono Alcune stato Difficoltà ma inevitabili. Saremmo molto grati se volesse inoltrare Loro, a tutto il personale, l'espressione della nostra simpatia per Loro squisita gentilezza, sincera Che NON DIMENTICHEREMO MAI.GRAZIE Giovanni Esposito & Raffaela Gugliotti

Good location and pretty close to everything - staff were helpfull for the most part and Mohamad in particular. Room could have been cleaner though and we had a bit of a discussion regarding the "free" pickup at the airport that was resolved in the end.

Great atmosphere, lovely staffs, good location, and big rooms. They provide all the ionformation you need in Egypt, and also arrange tours with reasonable price. I had a good time there, and hope you enjoy it as well.

Approachable staff. Basic facilities but clean enough and within walking distance to the Egyptian Museum.

very helpful staff. the location is excellent in downtown close to everything. the building and rooms feel safe and the staff don't hassle you to go on trips or anything else. good option for the price

The reception is very good . Ibrahim is very , very helpfill and frindly . We will come back next year . Thank you for everything .

Select Hotel is amazing!! The staff are extremely friendly and helpfull. They helped us book our trip to the Pyramids and we had a wonderful day! They have made our stay in Cairo an absolute pleasure and we look forward to staying here again when we come back at the end of our vacation!

money money and always money. good for one night but no good for more oasis is good but very expensive. Sameh say "All inclusive" (with mineral water) but pay in bahareya 10$ and 20 E.P exclusive and pay drink. Conseil : pay after, no pay before

Up eight flights. Extreme traffic noise. Didn't get the room we'd booked. Very worn out furnishings and fittings

very good quality/price ! Welcoming staff ! thanks for all ! I recommend.

nous n'avons pas eu une chambre avec salle de bain privée comme nous l'avions demandé et nous avons payé le meme prix.

I was bitten by ticks a lot. Staffs are really friendly and helpful.

The expedition in the desert is not expensive and it is a very good organisation.A delicious week end in our life....