Semawang Beach Hotel Reviews

Jl. Cemara No. 3, Semawang, Bali, Sanur, Indonesia

I can't believe this place is so cheap! For just a few dollars more than a hostel, my friend and I stayed at Semawang and got to go to the beach everyday, had a gorgeous tiny little rooftop pool practically all to ourselves, and a well air conditioned room to hang out and wait for our cancelled flights to be rebooked. This place is way under utilized.

In my 2 week stay in Bali this was the best value for money place I stayed. The service was 5 star, great location and a glorious rooftop pool :)

The hotel was good and is located in a quiet area. The staff were very friendly.

short walk to the beach. only stayed one night. it was quiet, the bed was comfortable (compared the hostels I stayed in). Didn't get hotter than lukewarm water in the shower, but otherwise an OK stay.