Semawang Beach Hotel Reviews

Jl. Cemara No. 3, Semawang, Bali, Sanur, Indonesia

The place is decent but very outdated. There's a tv in the room with only indo channels and it's completely fuzzy. Maid service everyday. Mini fridge in the room. Free breakfast (nasi or fruit) and a clean, small, rooftop pool. They have a laundry service that you will regret. Our stuff came back damp and smelled worse than before. We had it re washed before leaving. Close to the beach and ac is very cold.

I can't believe this place is so cheap! For just a few dollars more than a hostel, my friend and I stayed at Semawang and got to go to the beach everyday, had a gorgeous tiny little rooftop pool practically all to ourselves, and a well air conditioned room to hang out and wait for our cancelled flights to be rebooked. This place is way under utilized.

In my 2 week stay in Bali this was the best value for money place I stayed. The service was 5 star, great location and a glorious rooftop pool :)

The hotel was good and is located in a quiet area. The staff were very friendly.

short walk to the beach. only stayed one night. it was quiet, the bed was comfortable (compared the hostels I stayed in). Didn't get hotter than lukewarm water in the shower, but otherwise an OK stay.